The online racing simulator
Quote from Takumi_lfs :What a nice angle to make a photo boothy, **** you and your track!

Woah, calm down takumi, a little harsh perhaps??

I expect that boothy made the thread as a joke or whatever and now everyone else is going going apeshit about it, not really boothys fault that this has happened TBH.
Quote from Bose321 :#241

Jordan2007
S2 licensed

Racername: J.Batts/Jordan2007

Quote from RS1T :In my opinion, the reason why there has been no official statement from the LFS devs is that they don't want to have a scirocco repeat. If they announce it, then are unable to release it for whatever reason, then there will be a bunch of angry noobs saying 'OMG where is teh Scirocco??!!11!!'

I think they've learned a lesson from the scirocco, not to announce possible new content until it is in a release-able state. So let's stop arguing about whether it's real or not, it's not going to make any difference in the long run.

They can confirm this themselves. Well, kind of. Scawen (I believe) has said the same thing a while back. They dont see any reason to make any more big announcements if they are not sure of the release date themselves.

So to be honest. Its all your "cry babies" fault's the devs cant confirm this.
Quote from DevilDare :They can confirm this themselves. Well, kind of. Scawen (I believe) has said the same thing a while back. They dont see any reason to make any more big announcements if they are not sure of the release date themselves.

Well there was much talking at the kart meet in wales with victor, all sorts of LFS related things were talked about on and off throughout the (drunken) evenings, and there was no mention of this at all.
Quote from Jordan2007 :Was playing on Rockingham with a fox today, was immence

Pics or GTFO...

You _must_ have taken some pictures
This thread would have been locked by now if it was fake, the last thing the devs want is more dissapointed people spamming the forums about something they never had in the first place. I hope it's true, I like Rockingham and we really need a new track.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Well there was much talking at the kart meet in wales with victor, all sorts of LFS related things were talked about on and off throughout the (drunken) evenings, and there was no mention of this at all.

You just did not give him enough then
Quote from JO53PHS :Pics or GTFO...

You _must_ have taken some pictures

Pictures, if i had seen that it would have been a full 10 minute video uploaded to youtube as soon as i got home!

Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :You just did not give him enough then

believe me, we tried!
Arguing about this is completely pointless. Whether we know it or not doesn't mean much, as we aren't making it and we have no real say so in anything. We get it or we don't.

Its real.
Quote from Bob Smith :Jordan2007
S2 licensed

Racername: J.Batts/Jordan2007

Right right, I thought he meant number of posts of this thread, excuse me.
Even if the track is finished the only correct thing to do (from a business point of view) would be saving it for S3.

I somehow can't imagine S2 can feed the dev's for years to come (unless they have other commercial projects running aswell).
Quote from Joris :Even if the track is finished the only correct thing to do (from a business point of view) would be saving it for S3.

I somehow can't imagine S2 can feed the dev's for years to come (unless they have other commercial projects running aswell).

Almost positive that Scawen said no new content (besides Scirocco) before S3.
Well if it were true, and i am just saying if, then wouldnt there have been some kind of announcement of this, as the scirocco preview at a game convention thing was announced by the devs in a similar way.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :If you have something to show us you spoilt brat then do it. Really, I'd banned the shit out of you if I were a mod here.

I bet he says his camera cellphone batteries are gone?
Chill, if it's fake it doesn't matter because we never had the track in the first place, if it's true then fantastic, we get a new track! Some of you must be really angry negative people to find something bad in all of this.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :If you have something to show us you spoilt brat then do it. Really, I'd banned the shit out of you if I were a mod here.

I Gotz Pictures

I got 2 pictures, its so blury though.

But the guy said the track was lazer scanned, graphics doesnt fit with the game.

Im amazed that we dont have the track and they are allowed to use LFS?
Quote from Jordan2007 :I Gotz Pictures

I got 2 pictures, its so blury though.

But the guy said the track was lazer scanned, graphics doesnt fit with the game.

Well if you don't show, I won't believe
Jordan, could you pm me them or msn or some alike ?
I think the issue here is the half assed attempts at evidence of it such as the pic on page 1, plus people shouting how they know its true for sure without providing anything to back it up, not weather its actually true or not.
Quote from Jordan2007 :I Gotz Pictures

Yes, okay... Where are they?

Arent you gonna show us one proper made photo?

Dont tell me you lost them or your phone fell in the wc.
Naa iv got problems with my driver's lol, Im gonna try and send it to brt900 see if he can upload..

Im not bullshitting lol

Im just amazed bob smith doesnt have a clue ?

Oh wait downloading pictures now
Quote from danthebangerboy :surely to send it tho jordan, you need to upload it to somewhere in order to actually send it, which begs the question, why not just upload it here??

Hes phone has fallen into the WC.
A real track + laser scanned would signify a rather large break with the older S1/S2 tracks so I'd agree that if it actually exists, should be reserved for S3. This would depend on how much the devs intend to utilise laser scanning/real tracks in the future though, maybe it's just a one off.

I too agree- pics or it didn't happen
Quote from anttt69 :I hope they put Bobs stock car mod in & give us a new roval.

A new proper oval that's not a hatchet job like Kyoto?

Do want
Right are you ready for it..

I Shook the camera when i done it, I Was in a hurry to get out before any traffic jam's formed.
Attached images
IMGP0488.JPG
IMGP0487.JPG
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG