The online racing simulator
Quote from alliennas :it's either rFactor or GTR2

I made the "video" , so i know (yes its in LFS its not fake :P)
Quote from Kristi :I made the "video" , so i know (yes its in LFS its not fake :P)

that smile ( :P ) makes me doubt
Yes you made it.
But.. does that have to mean that you aren't faking it?
I feel so cool...a friend's friend has a teammate who is a beta tester, who knows things about what is being worked on, though I don't know about dates.
Quote from Kristi :I made the "video" , so i know (yes its in LFS its not fake :P)

I've created the World then
it looks too shity to be in LFS tbh
The tracks are identical...
Attached images
compare.jpg
Compare the two vids above.

I'm sure that its the the "fake" vid shows the hairpin towards the end of the BTCC layout, and you can see an "Autosport" ad. Look at the same point on the supra vid (~1:31) and there ain't no Autosport ads...

Can you change ads in the rFactor one? Although apart from that, they do look similar...

EDIT:^Ifailed.

Drive a car then
Ok, im busted
fake...
whats the point with hype around real track in LFS that resembles so much Kyoto?
Quote from AndRand :whats the point with hype around real track in LFS that resembles so much Kyoto?

anyway its better than nothing and probably that was one of the best deals, becase its not so easy to get famous track like silversone or rocklkfjsakljsa gave money to devs
Quote from Dygear :I don't see why the devs have not locked this, I don't see why the mods have not kicked some ass and taken names.

What will that achieve? If I lock the thread then some people will assume it's real news, and somebody might start another thread anyway.

Quote from J@tko :Nor would they expect the beta testers to keep their mouths totally shut about everything :rolleyes:

Is that serious? I can recall only two incidents where a beta tester leaked something regarding development, in the past 6 years, which implies to me, for a fair group of people, they're pretty good at keep secrets.
On the forum yes Bob.
But long live MSN!
Quote from Bob Smith :...

I've deleted that post, shouldn't really have posted it anyway. It has been discussed in PMs with someone.
Seems some beta testers need cilling then. They should never leak anything to anyone imo.

Viva la revolution!
I hope they put Bobs stock car mod in & give us a new roval.
Quote from Bob Smith :
Is that serious? I can recall only two incidents where a beta tester leaked something regarding development, in the past 6 years, which implies to me, for a fair group of people, they're pretty good at keep secrets.

What was leaked?
There was only 2 things i could remember that was leaked, S2 pre beta/alpha whatever you call it and the sound editor leaked by kid.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG