The online racing simulator
It is because his shake movement was orbiting the seat. Imagine matrix scene where Neo is rotating too = clear Neo and blurred everything else... comprende?

Now I am dissapointed about these laser scannig. It can be bone very accurate and very easy, so this test car driving round and round is silly. Anyone heard about office scaners or sonic scaners for fisherman? Why they don't use it?

Track replica wouldn't ever be 100% accurate, but is this a reason to scan in Low Quality?
Any bit closer to reality is better IMO.
I'm sorry to stoop to such a low level of intelligence, but has anyone else noticed a little rhyming pattern here? Scirocco and Rockingham... OMGZORSSSS. I hope someone else hasn't already said that.

Okay, I'm done. Back to sensible speculation.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I'm sorry to stoop to such a low level of intelligence, but has anyone else noticed a little rhyming pattern here? Scirocco and Rockingham... OMGZORSSSS. I hope someone else hasn't already said that.

Okay, I'm done. Back to sensible speculation.

It crossed my mind too that we're waiting for the devs to drop a pair of rocs on us.
Now all we need is one of these and we'll have the hat trick
That KTM or whatever car was that on ROC is awesome :P
Quote from rich uk :I imagine A) focus is mainly on the chair so it's less blurred for a start. Secondly because the chair is nearer when the camera moved while the photo was taken the seat moved less due to it being nearer. but wait I think it should be the other way round. WHo knows actually.

The flash was used, but as you can see it was very weak. Chair, which was nearer got the light from flash and display didn't.
Also it looks that camera tried to compensate flash weakness by increasing shutter length.
Quote from Dajmin :Now all we need is one of these and we'll have the hat trick

That would cool for rallycross
Quote from Kristi :That KTM or whatever car was that on ROC is awesome :P

KTM X-Bow
Quote from pasibrzuch :Anyone heard about office scaners or sonic scaners for fisherman? Why they don't use it?

You mean those sonic scanners that only tells you roughly if there are a bunch of stuff somewhere down the sea?

Just see Iracing for the quality you can get with laser scanning.....definitely up for the requirement to make a decent sim track.
@KTM X-Bow: Which is now out of production because only about 4 were sold because it wasn't any better than all the other track special cars available but was a lot more expensive.
new track: ROCkingham, (ROC am) Nürburgring,
new cars: sciROCco, the little ROC buggy, a ROCkingchair,
new music: a ROCk and roll track

Passo made my day - as so often :-)

greetz

der butz
Quote from tristancliffe :@KTM X-Bow: Which is now out of production because only about 4 were sold because it wasn't any better than all the other track special cars available but was a lot more expensive.

What?
We have at least about 4 of them driving here in Holland.
Quote from JJ72 :You mean those sonic scanners that only tells you roughly if there are a bunch of stuff somewhere down the sea?

Just see Iracing for the quality you can get with laser scanning.....definitely up for the requirement to make a decent sim track.

Yes but as a method, not a device itself

How do I know is Iracing scanned with high precision or just like Tristan said, every 50m, and bumps are added by feeling. I was nowhere near any real race track in my life so I am not the one to judge tracks in Iracing.

Get some random dudes from eletronic uni and they will scan your race track like hell, with pit babes 3d scans included
why can't they just confirm it or not confirm, saves all this...
Quote from der butz :new track: ROCkingham, (ROC am) Nürburgring,
new cars: sciROCco, the little ROC buggy, a ROCkingchair,
new music: a ROCk and roll track

Passo made my day - as so often :-)

greetz

der butz

What are you on about?
Has anyone said who was running the stand and why yet? I'm sure they'd have given a straight answer if asked.

Quite an obvious question but I haven't seen the answer anywhere.
Somebody, who lives very close to that place where that presentation of LFS + new track is, take some clear photos. BE A MAN!
probably gone now...
I did tell J@tko to get on his bike and get there (6 miles away), but he said he couldn't be bothered because Rockingham is at the top of a big hill

Sciroccingham
Attached images
sciroccingham.jpg
lol
We don't just want photos, we want the question to be asked "is this upcoming LFS content or just a mod for the show?"

Been thinking about other cars we could see with "roc" in the name and I'm running out of ideas.

Audi Quattroc
Chrysler Crocsfire
Ferrari Testarocsa
Keoniggrocsegg
Porsche Roxster

You don't know
Quote from sinbad :Has anyone said who was running the stand and why yet? I'm sure they'd have given a straight answer is asked.

Quite an obvious question but I haven't seen the answer anywhere.

It was inside the welcome centre at the bottom corner of the main stand nearest to turn one. Reception at one end, then a row of the seats, g25s and screens, a V8 style car and some army thing was there also, as well as some band doing a sound check for the thing after the final race. It was some Rockingham guy who I gave the money to and spoke with.

He said it was a special Rockingham version of LFS, laser scanned etc, but didn't know when it was going to be in the public version if at all.

Here's the rest of the photo if you really want to see it. I'm surprised some of you couldn't recognise the shape of the FOX cockpit but there you go. And really, this has more proof than the world's religions put together, but there you go, that's this forum for you...
Attached images
newlfstrack-full.jpg
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG