The online racing simulator
Quote from jwardy :finally 5 pages for someone to click .

been known quite a while to be honest... just some people have bigger mouths than others!!! I just didn't go telling people like some we know

Quote from J@tko :Nor would they expect the beta testers to keep their mouths totally shut about everything :rolleyes:

or mods
Do you have a link to that?
if this would be fake this one thread would be closed already
Unless it's a double bluff. or even a double triple bluff!
New track.. finally.

Early 2010.
Quote from rich uk :Unless it's a double bluff. or even a double triple bluff!

Victor would never bluff. He's 1337!
Just one thing why are we convinced this track wil be in the new patch?

becaus i have a feeling it won't be and that there wil be alot of disapointed people who wil be the ones to start yet another flame war.
Boothy is an attention whore .
Stable-x - Have you got a link to support what you've been saying? Can't go around saying a mod told everyone without showing the evidence, if your not going to post a link to it then stop saying it.
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-
guys, now u made me interested
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Can't go around saying a mod told everyone without showing the evidence

Isn't that what he already did?
Now if its real, when will it come out ? Maybe xmas ?
Quote from Kristi :Now if its real, when will it come out ? Maybe xmas ?

Quote from Gudowski :New track.. finally.

Early 2010.

But they found out that it wasn't anything wrong with the tire, it was the track itself. so it will be taking a few more years
Quote from Gills4life :Isn't that what he already did?

Thats like saying you can't tell a murderer he can't go around killing people
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Stable-x - Have you got a link to support what you've been saying? Can't go around saying a mod told everyone without showing the evidence, if your not going to post a link to it then stop saying it.

I can say what I want actually.... besides, it was mentioned indirectly, as I said above. When it was, I did some homework to read between the lines and yes, I got the info I wanted as a result.....

As Scawen said, any update will come when they are ready and not before and any info will contain what they want to put out.

We're a patient bunch anyway overall
Hmm. I have to say one thing. You're all crazy. You just can't stand it anymore, ehh? MAYBE we'll get new track, great then, Scirocco also. What if not? Everybody will be so dissapointed. JUST WAIT FOR THE PATCH. Patch itsellf will explain what we'll get 6 pages of discussion in one day. WOW
Quote from Kristi :Now if its real, when will it come out ? Maybe xmas ?

Hi Warlock, I also know this stuff.
Quote from alliennas :Hmm. I have to say one thing. You're all crazy. You just can't stand it anymore, ehh? MAYBE we'll get new track, great then, Scirocco also. What if not? Everybody will be so dissapointed. JUST WAIT FOR THE PATCH. Patch itsellf will explain what we'll get 6 pages of discussion in one day. WOW

There is ppl who knows more than you and you cant say STFU. If so for what this forum is?
Quote from Gudowski :New track.. finally.

Early 2010.

[sarcasm] easy, easy! ...not so fast my friend! [/sarcasm]
Quote from oldnavy :There is ppl who knows more than you and you can say STFU. Is so for what this forum is?

it just sounds like pointless discussion
Quote from alliennas :it just sounds like pointless discussion

In that way al discussions are pointles i would say
you would, I wouldn't
Not much of a video I say.... Rather a pic...

However, looks a lot like rfactor.

But still nice.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG