The online racing simulator
Quote from rc10racer :To add more speculation to the topic, i heard from a betatester that the track have been laser scanned for perfection.

wouldnt surprise me no wonder the new A patch is taking so long
F you all!!!!!!!! STOP SCARING ME!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to have the devs point of view, if it was real, why would someone post it? but, how the ?? did he get it?
Quote from Luke.S :seriously?

If so I think iracing will be stuffed. The moment LFS gets level to or beats iracing is the moment iracing will die

iRacing will be far from 'stuffed'.

Just because LFS has (might have) one laser scanned track, makes little difference to Iracing's however many loads of laser scanned tracks.

Yes, LFS will become more popular, but it won't kill off iRacing
I'm so excited now, but I want some serious proof

I heard it won't be out for quite a while yet, as they're working on teh VWS and the tyres.
Quote from Luke.S :i hope this is true. It will be the first ever real lfs track. And it will mean people don't complain.

The problem with real things is that it gives certain people (not me) more stuff to complain about because there is a real life reference.
ever heard of a secret
I will believe it when I see it, or a dev confirms it.
I've raced there a few times. Looking forward, if it's true, to comparing it to reality. It's not an especially interesting track overall, so I doubt it'll be "the best track in LFS", but nevertheless a nice rumour...
Quote from LFSn00b :traced from the screen, not 100% perfect and it certainly looks like a new track.

Basically, we may have another oval too? And moar tracks? yippee \o/

Wt...
You can clearly see more track lines then what you traced!
I hope this is true
the guy who organised the booth has said to jordan that rockingham was laser scanned into the game ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! i so hope this is going into lfs for public release!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome
If it is fake:
It cant be kyoto because you can see a barrier there that isn't in kyoto.
only Fern bay and south city that has that kind of barrier.
and on the picture, there's a corner that is huge, and south city nor fern bay got that.
so wtf he problably edited the picture, but why dont devs say anything.

THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY
and a bit happy
I'm willing to bet 85 trillion Zimbabwe dollars that this is true. Just thought I'd add that to the speculation.
Quote from brt900 :the guy who organised the booth has said to jordan that rockingham was laser scanned into the game ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! i so hope this is going into lfs for public release!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that fact is true boy..
if so, then you just made me the happiest xmas boy 4 months before xmas
Quote from aroX123 :I hope that fact is true boy..
if so, then you just made me the happiest xmas boy 4 months before xmas

jordan wouldnt lie about this
So, that track comes out with the scirocco early 2009? ^^
Wow, interesting. Seems strange they picked that track when it's quite similar to Kyoto but who cares, the more update the better! I really like the track in real life, so hopefully it should be great!
Scirocco + new track!!!!!!!!!!! best combo evver!
Quote from aroX123 :Scirocco + new track!!!!!!!!!!! best combo evver!

How can you possibly know that.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG