The online racing simulator
Quote from Whiskey :Don't know if those photos are fake or not.

I made a little bit of investigation, and came across with those "extrange" similarities

how the hell did you figure that out :P
lol 13 pages in one day
i just hope that this is true
This patch is accumulating greatness.
i call BS until dev confirmation. One REALLY shit photo does not make proof. If i had seen such a thing, i'd at least get a photo of the WHOLE screen, if not a video. Seems like a bit of a bigfoot thing atm "ZOMG BLURRY FOOTAGE AM TEH PROOFZ"

please...

I made a little bit of investigation, and came across with those "extrange" similarities

what the hell man

I wouldn't go around saying barriers are now fixed don't want to end up disappointed.
Quote from hrtburnout :EDIT by victor - removed image which was unrelated to the BTCC event at Rockingham

OMG

Post rest of the pics.

ps. Suzuki WRC livery? I know it's XFR, but it doesn't seem like a default/official skin.
1 track (Rockingham)? Greats. 7 years...

Goodwood, Donington, Snetterton, Brands Hatch, Croft, Olton Park, Knockhill, Silverstone ect...?!?!
Quote from Alexease :1 track (Rockingham)? Greats. 7 years...

Goodwood, Donington, Snetterton, Brands Hatch, Croft, Olton Park, Knockhill, Silverstone ect...?!?!

Where did you race on during these years?
I bet you have some tracks to race on...
Or should i say:1 post since your registration?That took quite a while...
Quote from Alexease :1 track (Rockingham)? Greats. 7 years...

You know, it is only the beginning of the millennium ? :scared:
And the crowd goes wild!!!!!

over a rumour Jesus help us when and if it becomes a fact

I,m crossing all fingers , toes and testicles for it to be legit

You are awesome, seriously.
i just want the new 'everything' already!!
Someone quick! Send them an email!
Quote from hrtburnout :EDIT by victor - removed image which was unrelated to the BTCC event at Rockingham

OMG

It looks great, but somehow it doesn't look like LFS or LFS devs' job, it looks rather as a representation from another author (something like the finnish mailnlanan lopeeine kansa or what ), you know, it jsut doesn't fit the old LFS, but I may be wrong and if it all is true, good job Devs.
Who was running the booth? Was it a company, or just a person? Is it possible someone has just made good mods using LFS engine and is charging people to use them @ that event? Seems a bit odd that the devs wouldn't be there, but maybe thats just me.

This thread.

Quote from Flame CZE :It looks great, but somehow it doesn't look like LFS or LFS devs' job, it looks rather as a representation from another author (something like the finnish mailnlanan lopeeine kansa or what ), you know, it jsut doesn't fit the old LFS, but I may be wrong and if it all is true, good job Devs.

Yeah I agree, it doesn't really fit LFS. It looks good though. I just hope the track will be released, and won't be some special day thing.
Yeah using a different LFS logo seems a bit weird..unless they are planning on updating it?
Quote from senn :Yeah using a different LFS logo seems a bit weird..unless they are planning on updating it?

i think yes, choosing/presentation of car looks like colin 4 or some nfs where You "sliding" cars and they rotating nice idea to refresh ui in lfs.
Knowing how the devs work, and their attention to detail, I think the only way they'd be happy creating a real track is by laser scanning, especially given we're seeing it in rFactor and iRacing now. Would be a shame if LFS didn't give itself a proper chance at a comparison to iRacing with it's new tire model and a laser scanned track. I reckon they'll release it to the public at some point after the new tire model, as Scawen seems to only agree to do work for people if he can later add the track to a LFS public release.
I think give it a week max, before the developers reply with a reason or some sort of statement about this.

They cant just post straight away saying yes theres a new track. They need time to think what to post and how to say it. Ive always said, id want tracks over cars ANYDAY. IMO, we have a great selection of cars already in the game, as we do with tracks too. But the more tracks, the more racing, over then the more cars, the more selection of cars, on the same tracks.

You can just use them if somebody complains LFS does not have any 'real tracks' now.
Quote from senn :Who was running the booth? Was it a company, or just a person? Is it possible someone has just made good mods using LFS engine and is charging people to use them @ that event? Seems a bit odd that the devs wouldn't be there, but maybe thats just me.

There are no oddities about LFS being run in a booth without the devs...
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG