The online racing simulator
why are the tracks on screen in the same angle? @my screne they turn around. Besides, all blurry pics. Who is the creator of this?
WOW! New track looks really fun to play! OMG! I can't wait!

I really like the new tuning system Erik
Quote from Riel :why are the tracks on screen in the same angle? @my screne they turn around. Besides, all blurry pics. Who is the creator of this?

Rotating map is probably off.
Quote from Riel :why are the tracks on screen in the same angle? @my screne they turn around. Besides, all blurry pics. Who is the creator of this?

There's option to rotate small map, by default it's off
Fuse is actually scawen I hear!!?!?!? oh my gaaaawd we must all pm him for these videos!!!

people get so worked up over nothing here.
Also Jordan paper bag required next time.
The new menu looks very nice, but I actually prefer the old one.
What a perfect combo. A new lfs patch with a new track. And fit girls. Hmm what an awsome combo
So in the midsts of all this confusion, has anyone mentioned who was running the stand and why?
Jordan tried to find bugs he said to me, and if you hit the wall, no more crazy shit with the barriers,
and very good graphics. or maybe he had tears in his eyes because it looked so awsome and he thougth it was better graphics?

But so far we know about this in next patch:

-Wvs
-new track
-graphics(?)
-fix barriers/walls
-???
That's a miracle! After 1 hour reading, I pressed refresh three times now and there are no new posts. Phew!

(people might be reading what they've posted until now before the next posting party starts)

I'm amazed they have made another track for LFS, and, even thought nobody's mentioned we would get it on any LFS update (Maybe never? Not at all? Who said just because they've made this track they're going to give it to us?), I'm very excited to hear about it.

Note: Come on, can't people in the UK take proper pictures? My old Motorla V3 with VGA camera can take better pictures, and not blurry
Anyway I'm very happy to have seen them, even blurry, because it's now confirmed there is Rockingham on LFS now

Edit: just posted this message and there are now 8 more posts for me to read
this thread is amazing...the drama, the speed, the action, reminds me of F1
Quote from arox123 : but so far we know about this in lfs future:

-wvs
-new track
-graphics(?)
-fix barriers/walls
-???

fixed
Quote from aroX123 :

-vws
-new track
-graphics(?)
-fix barriers/walls
-???

And xmas is only 3 months away
Quote from -NightFly- :this thread is amazing...the drama, the speed, the action, reminds me of F1

The only speed, action and drama in F1 are off the track.
I get email for each post posted here, and i allready got 400
Attached images
Uten navn.JPG
Quote from rich uk :The only speed, action and drama in F1 are off the track.

you just prove my words here
Quote from Jordan2007 :Maybe they might make Pit girls at a start of the race on LFS

Hrtburnout, U Didnt like me a minute a go, How comes your adding me on facebook

I wanted to post a comment on the picture with you and the lass on the starting grid

And I'm a very nice guy ofcourse. Charming, handsome and intelligent, but I don't like to boast.
Quote from aroX123 :Jordan tried to find bugs he said to me, and if you hit the wall, no more crazy shit with the barriers,
and very good graphics. or maybe he had tears in his eyes because it looked so awsome and he thougth it was better graphics?

-Wvs
-new track
-graphics(?)
-fix barriers/walls
-???

Was it confirmed that we were getting another track for the next patch? I thought it was just the VWS?
Omg.. my head hurts, too much info :|. Oh btw. Scawen said that future patch will consist of VWS and physics update, furthermore he SAID what needs to be done to remove alpha tag, and there was NO NEW TRACK . We will get that track for S3 for sure ...

Edit. I'm only sad that when this whole hype will pas, most of the people will moan all over the place :|, and those who won't moan will be called fanboys . Devs You've always did great job . Eric! I believe that it is an awesome track! Keep up the good work! Really guys, thanks to LFS i can't play any other games :P(maybe except IRacing a little). Oh and... really guys, when You will release S3 You will get a huge amount of cash probably (so You know, the sooner S3, the sooner the money ).
Quote from aroX123 :/ban /ban

Stop killing dreams

Before my post, i've also had a dream... but then the awful(yet beautiful somehow ) memory of Scawen's post about what do to went into my head .

Edit. It's a total spamfest ... and nothing will change this, save Your breath and don't post things like "stop spamming", it's useless .
I Was looking for bugs and glitches, but i think the main thing about the quality of the track, was that it was designed by someone at rockingham, Didnt look right.

It didnt blend in with the car.
Quote from Jordan2007 :I Was looking for bugs and glitches, but i think the main thing about the quality of the track, was that it was designed by someone at rockingham, Didnt look right.

It didnt blend in with the car.

A great chance that it isnt gonna be released for us.
Its a shame, But How does anyone know? Scawen might say hes not releasing any tracks, but It shouldnt take this long for Tyre physics and the scirroco

I Reckon for the wait we have had with the scirroco, i think hes gonna release a track.
Or maybe they are going to release a new track on every BTCC race!!!11!!1
Quote from Byku :Oh... yy... dude.. now You've like... You know... slaughtered our... hopes... dreams... everything... DUDE! Like, wtf is with You!? If You want to say such a thing keep it to Yourself!

I Think it was designed from someone at rockingham, It looked nothing like a track on Lfs.

Im going brands hatch GP Next Btcc Race, I will see if it is there again. It probably wont be, i think its a exibition that will stay at rockingham
-
(J@tko) DELETED by J@tko
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG