The online racing simulator
Quote from logitekg25 :i wa just about to give an example of a not free demo, but all i could think of is lfs

iRacing "demo" wasn't free for the first few weeks/months, IIRC.
Quote from Shadowww :Dude, xbox360 version was leaked two days ago.

That's probably why he said he thinks this guy has the leaked xbox version
iplayed this and i must say it isnt the usual nfs its actually quite good handling not 100% sim but it isnt 100% arcade it reminds me a bit of race pro very enjoyable game even as a sim racer especcially in my ae86
Quote from brt900 :iplayed this and i must say it isnt the usual nfs its actually quite good handling not 100% sim but it isnt 100% arcade it reminds me a bit of race pro very enjoyable game even as a sim racer especcially in my ae86

u have leaked?
Damn, very tempted to go naughty and flash my 360 just for this
do it :hide:
yea do it and risk getting banned from xbox live(if you have it)
just wait till the 15th.
My copy gets shipped out from GameFly tomorrow. Should have it in the XBox on Wednesday There's been a lot of videos hitting youtube, presumably from the pirated versions. WANT.
depends, with original motors they ain't very powerful.
Normally i was sure that i won´t buy this game. But now, alone the fact that there´s a e36 m3 in it, may make it worth it
yeah i would imagine they are talking about the nvidia glasses as LFSn00b pointed out.

Nice speedhunters pictures, after reading them i picked up on a comment from Rod Chong in the 2 bmw's article, he also makes those NFS articles on speedhunters:

Quote :
Brandon just remember who made this game: It's the same development team that did the GTR series so you can be assured it's very realistic, especially when you drive it in the first person POV. So the style of the driving experience is in this direction when you turn off all the assists. I also come from this hardcore PC background (I was the co-founder of the Virtua_LM mod team remember and also used to work for SImbin) so from my personal perspective I would compare it to this lineage of games as the physics leads are the same people.
rRav3n these screens are done with a full blown gaming PC (sorry i'd have to look up the specs) running an X360 controller

It looks awesome for pc, and it's good to see him talking about the sim side of things, saying he comes from a hardcore pc background, virtua_lm member etc.

The thing is, i don't know wether or not to discount all of his ''realistic gameplay'' talk when he goes on to mention using a "360 controller" surely he should be using a wheel?!?!?
just made my ae86 works spec it rules
Quote from LFSn00b :Looks a lot like the Japan/Tokyo expressway Speed challenges from NFS Pro Street.

3D Mode i think means the NVidias "3D" screens, or trackmania style where you need 3d glasses.

Yeah, but he says this,

You can also animate the driver's head with the second joystick... what is really crazy is that the game supports a 3D mode on PC which has to be seen to be believed! So I would think that he is talking about track IR, But yeah i guess it is nvidia 3d, Which i wouldnt use and it would hurt my eyes LOl
how come it's only £24.99 on pc but it's £39.99 on xbox/ps3
Quote from lukelfs :Yeah, but he says this,

You can also animate the driver's head with the second joystick... what is really crazy is that the game supports a 3D mode on PC which has to be seen to be believed! So I would think that he is talking about track IR, But yeah i guess it is nvidia 3d, Which i wouldnt use and it would hurt my eyes LOl

I got a samsung 2233rz but didn't want to stump up the extra for the nvidia glasses aswell, heard really good things about them since GAY
Its always like that. On all games that are multi platform. I guess its too encourage the PC gamers to actually buy the game and not download it, as its quite cheap. While the 360/PS3 owners have no choice really.

Well the 360 can be flashed, but a lot of people choose not to, either because they are scared of a ban, or 'cos they simply cant do it and are scared of messing up their console.
Quote from DejaVu :how come it's only £24.99 on pc but it's £39.99 on xbox/ps3

Because the PC is FTW.
yup nfs is gonna look sick on my new rig
Quote from LFSn00b :indeed

anyone got shift PC requirements, btw?

From offical site,

Required – Internet Connection
OS - Windows XP (Service Pack 3) or Windows Vista (Service Pack 1) / Windows 7
Processor – Intel Core™2 Duo 1.6 GHz or faster
Memory – XP: 1 GB RAM; Vista/Windows 7: 1.5 GB RAM
Hard Drive – 6 GB
DVD Drive - 8 SPEED
Video Card – 256 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 3.0*
Sound Card - DirectX 9.0c compatible
DirectX - DirectX 9.0c compatible
Online Multiplayer – 512 Kbps or faster; 2-12 Players
Input - Keyboard, Mouse
Optional – USB Steering Wheel / Dual Analogue Gamepad

*Supported Video Cards: ATI Radeon X1800 XT 512MB or greater; NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT 256MB or greater. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.
Wow...

Expected higher

Good news then, will run smoothly on my baby.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG