The online racing simulator
i dont see how the NFS brand can be pulled out from the bottom of the crap pit its in now. And i dont understand why Slightly Mad would want to take it on. Also as far as the "legal" stuff goes thats what they said about GTR for Xbox 360 back in 2005 when they still run Simbin and that never got released so i would hold out much hope for that game.
so, it can be pulled like giving it to other poeple like burnout, it got good in the hands of other poeple so could this happen to nfs?
GRiD with less bloom. Yay.
At least this explains the sudden name change of the studio...

Ian Bell, former director of GT Legends developer Blimey! Games, has bought the company and its assets days after it went into administration. The studio slipped into administration last week on January 7, following the collapse of its parent company 10tacle Studios last year.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/a ... -games-saved-from-closure

"Legal issues" (rights and the old company?) with the Ferrari title probably related to this.

-
EA went berserk. Their idiotic moves never cease to amaze me.

NFS is not dead. Instead, they will make 4 new crap games. 3 revealed and 1 secret project.
They just don't know when to stop. They will go down spectacularly this time around. They'd better.

And the simulation part of Shift : some people even call GRID a simulator.

^lol even the developers call GRID a arcade/sim.
I got excited for a minute, then remebered its Need For Speed.
I'll be staying skeptical until more information and facts that can backup said claims and information are released.
AWESOME! I HAVE to get myself a 360 or PS3 now! that will be great when it comes out! YAY! no more NFS fake crap! it will be awesome! actually playable! and realistic!!! NFS has always had a hard time will doing that, and this will be great when the game comes out. WOW! NFS, welcome to reality.
^thats what we thought about undercover...
Quote from chavm481 :^thats what we thought about undercover...

Nah, I saw how it was gonna be bad. with the really unsteady fps rate, and the overall unfinished look gave it away.
i did untill i rented it... and .... ill leave it here...
Quote from Ovidiu23 :New screenshots: http://www.virtualr.net/need-f ... ed-shift-new-screenshots/

Tiny screenshots but as far as I can tell most of them seem to be ingame shots or slightly touched in photoshop. Looking at that screenshot of Corvette, graphics engine seems to be same as in previous games.

If the game is actually fun to play on wheel, I might buy it. Those city circuits appear to be actual racetracks and not just some street-racing with big floating arrows to mark the way.
That some awesome!
NFS may possibly come buyable again... NFSU1 was only NFS i had, NFS got boring after that
#67 - Byku
Lot's of supercars ... i want some normal, day-life cars(citroens, ford, renault)... i'm bored with those high-end cars...
Quote from EliteAti :NFS may possibly come buyable again... NFSU1 was only NFS i had, NFS got boring after that

The only NFS i have ever owned/bought is NFS2SE.. after THAT the series went to hell.. all of the installments after NFS2SE was just plain crap imho..
Quote from Byku :Lot's of supercars ... i want some normal, day-life cars(citroens, ford, renault)... i'm bored with those high-end cars...

I like "normal day-life" cars too, but on a personal level if such cars are included, I'd like to have the fastest "everyday cars" (ie. Corvette, Lancer Evolution, Impreza STi/WRX, etc...)
FREE Need for Speed online game!
well i know nfs is not good to many of guys,but i like it.Till nfsu2 that is,after that all crap lol.Well it is called Nfs World Online.It will be free to play,whit open world,ONLY for PC and it will have more cars than all NFS games togheter...Licenced cars!U just need to love how they made the sounds of the carsIt will be out this winter.So if u ever played NFS and u liked it(or u almoust liked it) check out NFS site later this year and enjoy whit loads of people online(BUT DONT STOP TO PLAY LFS
#71 - AMB
Thanks.
sounds ok
didnt found it...sry guys,i was so happy because i was posting good news :I
Quote from garo080 :well i know nfs is not good to many of guys,but i like it.Till nfsu2 that is,after that all crap lol.Well it is called Nfs World Online.It will be free to play,whit open world,ONLY for PC and it will have more cars than all NFS games togheter...Licenced cars!U just need to love how they made the sounds of the carsIt will be out this winter.So if u ever played NFS and u liked it(or u almoust liked it) check out NFS site later this year and enjoy whit loads of people online(BUT DONT STOP TO PLAY LFS

thanks for the info. Will check it out. Keep us informed here

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG