The online racing simulator
Uvau, sav sam se napalio od sreće, NFS, i to besplatno, ajme svršit ću.
im surprised no ones said anything because that screenshot of NFS World Online is part of the NFS Most Wanted map.
Quote from trebor901 :im surprised no ones said anything because that screenshot of NFS World Online is part of the NFS Most Wanted map.

They used some Carbon and Most Wanted map + added new maps.It's free anyway..
and it's using the same graphic engine like the mw and carbon
From what I can tell, at least the graphics are not bloomed quite to hell like Undercover or Most Wanted.
#84 - AMB
lol lazy americans (i'm not american)
#87 - AMB
Anyway on topic, I suppose it will do for most, but since playing LFS i am only into sims and not games like that which are a bit like arcade.....
i love arcade, it has the other fun sims dont have.
Quote from chavm481 :lol lazy americans (i'm not american)

I suppose that flag you have on your nickname is just embellishment.
its just were i live... you like soccer? lol... lets not start...
lol!!!
so they just renamed Race Driver: GRID to Need For Speed: Shit
OMG! This is where it's at. All it needs is the good (or at least decent) physics to match, and it's an instant winner. Should be a must buy once the MC:LA south central pack gets old. At least SMS know what they're doing. Take that Black box.
Still dont like the look of it, looks too much like Grid in that interior Audi shot, and i dont like the way you cant "tune and add parts" to cars to turn them into race cars, i mean come on those Porsche's look nasty.
ill just pick up pro street, or grid, or midnight club.. or burnout..... ... or gran turismo...
Quote from trebor901 :i mean come on those Porsche's look nasty.

Tiny diffuser on that Porsche

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG