The online racing simulator
Well, looks like we won't be able to say for sure until we get our gurbby paws on it.
It doesn't look(physics-wise ) that bad .
If you listen in that vid you can hear the body scraping the ground in high load corners.

IMO, that vid really reminds me of GTR 2. If I saw this for the first time and you told me it was GTR 3 I'd believe it.
I wanna pleh this.
Found this on a webpage

Quote :
Another very interesting review comes from Swedish Gamereactor magazine as the reviewer praises Shift to handle much like GT Legends with better tire physics, calling it more demanding than other console racers such as Gran Turismo.

Now that IS interesting O.o...
How interesting.
It got a 9.0 both from IGN US and OXM...
GT Legends physics my arse....

Just over-rated.....
Reviews sound so good... I'm afraid it will suck when I play it.
Quote from MadCat360 :If you listen in that vid you can hear the body scraping the ground in high load corners.

IMO, that vid really reminds me of GTR 2. If I saw this for the first time and you told me it was GTR 3 I'd believe it.

same developers ...
wat
Quote :As this is a full sim, I'm just not that good at drifting right now... much practice is needed.

#517 - STF
Quote from Bose321 :I'm afraid it will suck when I play it.

Don`t be afraid, expect it to suck.

This interior..

Quote from Rod Chong @Speedhunters.com :So next up I'm going to take a maxed out BMW 135i that I've built up onto the Nordeschleife... let's see if I can keep it off the barriers on this fearsome German track.

:faint:
A demo after the game is released? That's gay, i wanted to try it before i buy it.
Quote from DejaVu :A demo after the game is released? That's gay, i wanted to try it before i buy it.

Let it get released, let the hype die down, try out the demo, if you like it- go buy it
Quote from DejaVu :A demo after the game is released? That's gay, i wanted to try it before i buy it.

exactly, more reason to 'try' the full game. If the demo was before the game itself, I'd try that, and then buy the game if it was good, but now I won't at all.
Quote from brandons48 :Let it get released, let the hype die down, try out the demo, if you like it- go buy it

I'd rather be able to play it before release, like nearly every other game, and then be able to buy it on release day after i've realised how awesome it is.

Suppose i could always "try" the full game on release like bose is hinting at
Quote from LFSn00b :Watched the tuning video again... got more disappointed:

Ermm...

NEED FOR SPEED

Figure it out
Quote from Shadowww :I stopped reading right at this point.

The term 'race' is so last year.

I liked that article. A nearly stock AE86 transformed into a JGTC look-a-like. Go EA + SMS. I think they have set the new benchmark for the title. Well, maybe.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :The term 'race' is so last year.

I liked that article. A nearly stock AE86 transformed into a JGTC look-a-like. Go EA + SMS. I think they have set the new benchmark for the title. Well, maybe.

I think it's going to be good Make up your own sort of career.. start out as an amatuer drifter in your stock AE86 and work your way up to a JGTC.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG