The online racing simulator
Quote from brandons48 :I think it's going to be good Make up your own sort of career.. start out as an amatuer drifter in your stock AE86 and work your way up to a JGTC.

Yeah, I also think its going to be a awesome game, I just hope it plays well with a steering wheel, I really like the modifaction in the game, plus the interior modding , Comes out next Friday so we shall see
Leaked.

12-09-2009 19:39 Need.for.Speed.Shift.PAL.SPANiSH.XBOX360-RABO
11-09-2009 22:51 Need.for.Speed.Shift.EUR.PSP-LoCAL
11-09-2009 22:24 Need.for.Speed.Shift.PAL.XBOX360-GLoBAL
11-09-2009 13:03 Need_for_Speed_Shift_USA_PSP-pSyPSP

Edit: I know old news are old but still they were not posted here :P
Quote from Shadowww :Leaked.

12-09-2009 19:39 Need.for.Speed.Shift.PAL.SPANiSH.XBOX360-RABO
11-09-2009 22:51 Need.for.Speed.Shift.EUR.PSP-LoCAL
11-09-2009 22:24 Need.for.Speed.Shift.PAL.XBOX360-GLoBAL
11-09-2009 13:03 Need_for_Speed_Shift_USA_PSP-pSyPSP

Edit: I know old news are old but still they were not posted here :P

Um.... cool?
Oh god, I hope PC version will be leaked out soon to, so I can try it.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Um.... cool?

Yes. By the way, what's point in your post?
Quote from Bose321 :Oh god, I hope PC version will be leaked out soon to, so I can try it.

I hope same. I will MSN you as soon as it will get leaked from walmart.
Quote from Shadowww :Yes. By the way, what's point in your post?

To show I wasn't interested in this. How will I benefit from this so-called 'news?'
Some weird guys released a leaked "NFS SHIFT PC - CLONE-DVD" with 13.87GB... out of curiosity, I clicked on the link, just to see the files:
- DVD1.iso
- DVD2.iso
- rzr-gta4.nfo

It's not NFS Shift, it's GTA IV

Quote from DejaVu :I'd rather be able to play it before release, like nearly every other game, and then be able to buy it on release day after i've realised how awesome it is.

Suppose i could always "try" the full game on release like bose is hinting at

I'm going to do the same thing, but I wouldn't if they released a demo before full release
What forces you to buy the game before trying demo?
It's not going anywhere if you don't buy it on the release date.
It actually looks decent and I might get it.

I do start to get a hatred to people saying "this is NFS back to its origins", because this is not NFS at all.

NFS used to be about exotics (an AE86? Come on.., in the early days the most basic car was a Mercedes SLK or something), racing on a closed open track, you'd have a track, but with traffic on it, and of course: cop cars.

I really wonder where these kids get the idea this is NFS going back to what it used to be

But I have to admit, it does look better than the previous 6 or something versions that disgraced the name it used to have.
If anyone treid the 360 leaks. Tell us if it was real and how the game is.
Weirdly enough, Im actually thinking of buying that
i love how it says there is no pc demo coming out for pc in my country

is the demo free?
lol of course it will be free.
i wa just about to give an example of a not free demo, but all i could think of is lfs
Quote from logitekg25 :i wa just about to give an example of a not free demo, but all i could think of is lfs

lfs demo is also free
thats why i razzed
I'm buying it. I'm a bit of a nfs fanboy, having bought nearly every one since nfs II - the real NFSII from 1997. It's kind of a yearly tradition for me now, but shift looks great. Though it seems more like GTR than nfs. (Technically it is, I guess)

Quote from logitekg25 :i wa just about to give an example of a not free demo, but all i could think of is lfs

GT5:Prologue
Quote from IGN :There are so many things done right in terms of design that this feels like the freshest take on the "simulation" racing genre in many, many years. I put the word "simulation" in quotes because while Need for Speed Shift is undoubtedly closer to that end of the racing spectrum than, say, Burnout, Slightly Mad made some very smart choices in deciding what would be realistic and what wouldn't. The result is that the team is essentially giving you a racing experience that is extremely close to the real thing in terms of presentation, while keeping the controls just arcadey enough to allow relative newcomers a much easier entryway into the game than the likes of Gran Turismo

Ummm...no thanks...

Why they hell did they bill this game as a "simulation" if it's easier than Gran Turismo...
Quote from Velociround :Some weird guys released a leaked "NFS SHIFT PC - CLONE-DVD" with 13.87GB... out of curiosity, I clicked on the link, just to see the files:
- DVD1.iso
- DVD2.iso
- rzr-gta4.nfo

It's not NFS Shift, it's GTA IV

http://pre.scenedb.org/ if you don't want fakes.
Quote from DevilDare :If anyone treid the 360 leaks. Tell us if it was real and how the game is.

If you are talking about the one that is on Linkomanija or InPeril.. Yes, it is real, also the PSP one is.
Quote from lizardfolk :Ummm...no thanks...

Why they hell did they bill this game as a "simulation" if it's easier than Gran Turismo...

IGN is always full of crap.

The couldn't tell what is realistic or not by themselves I suppose.
Quote from lukelfs :I think this guy has the leaked xbox copy,

Dude, xbox360 version was leaked two days ago.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG