Hard Drive – 6 GB
DVD Drive - 8 SPEED
Video Card – 256 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 3.0*
Sound Card - DirectX 9.0c compatible
DirectX - DirectX 9.0c compatible
Online Multiplayer – 512 Kbps or faster; 2-12 Players
Input - Keyboard, Mouse
Optional – USB Steering Wheel / Dual Analogue Gamepad

*Supported Video Cards: ATI Radeon X1800 XT 512MB or greater; NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT 256MB or greater. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.

even my crappy computer could almost run that :O
is it out today for the pc?
Quote from Takumi_lfs :is it out today for the pc?

tomorrow (sept 15)...in the U.S. anyway. can't wait.

edit: It's Sept. 17 in Europe.
Well, its 15 september today for us

Oh and it doesnt really matter for me if its out on the 15th and 17th.. Won't buying the game though
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Well, its 15 september today for us

/goes to google

...so it is.

They should have released it on the 16th in Europe, then it would kind of technically be the same day...sort of.
so when will the demo be available on the pc in the us?
Quote from logitekg25 :so when will the demo be available on the pc in the us?

Late September, maybe early October.
Console hardware hasn't gotten any faster, so it should run just fine on any modern PC.
I have it on pc here infront of me as I type im now installing it and i wil let u guys know what i think
Great Mate . Looking forward to this.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I have it on pc here infront of me as I type im now installing it and i wil let u guys know what i think

wtfhax
I must say i do not expect need for speed to be a full on sim.
To be honest we al didnt.

But i must say this game gave me a very ver very happy spurise of beighn good exciting game and not to easy i find it chalenging.

I reccomend your wheel at 540 degrees to get the max out of it since the force feedback is a bit of a let down even on it stringest settings its whel.
Not that strong.
But on the phyciscs side i like this game al aids of and im having a blast in my Cossie(ford cosworth).

Its actualy one of the first cars you gonna buy you have choise of some FWD cars a couplr of RWD and some 4wd.
The Donwside is ABS of(is not abs of).

But o the flip side hey this is need for speed and one dammed good one.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I must say i do not expect need for speed to be a full on sim.
To be honest we al didnt.

But i must say this game gave me a very ver very happy spurise of beighn good exciting game and not to easy i find it chalenging.

I reccomend your wheel at 540 degrees to get the max out of it since the force feedback is a bit of a let down even on it stringest settings its whel.
Not that strong.
But on the phyciscs side i like this game al aids of and im having a blast in my Cossie(ford cosworth).

Its actualy one of the first cars you gonna buy you have choise of some FWD cars a couplr of RWD and some 4wd.
The Donwside is ABS of(is not abs of).

But o the flip side hey this is need for speed and one dammed good one.

+1 , Personally i think its going to be the best NFS since the Underground series started and all up to Pro street, I think that the modifications to the cars and the cars themselves, also the tracks will make up for the arcadey physics, Im gonna start with an AE86 Il proberly use 360 degrees, maybe higher if it feels good
Okay smal correction to make ABS of is realy ABS of i just locked up slammed into a smal hill and flippe mah cossie
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Okay smal correction to make ABS of is realy ABS of i just locked up slammed into a smal hill and flippe mah cossie

could you actually try to write in proper grammar so people understand what you try to tell us?

kthxbye
gfdgfdgfdgjfkg OMG FSFDS: FDS: F:SD f

It's leaked I'm so super hyper, omg. 2 hours to go
Quote from BastianB :could you actually try to write in proper grammar so people understand what you try to tell us?

kthxbye

Okay mister,..

I said that i needed to correct something the fact that if you turn ABS of it realy is of good enough mister.

Grammer is not my string point im stil learning you know
I really think I want to get this game. How does it compare to LFS or what other racing game/sim would you say it's closest to as far as physics are concerned?
Quote from BastianB :could you actually try to write in proper grammar so people understand what you try to tell us?

kthxbye

Sentences start with capital letters.
Oh noes. Grammar police
Quote from zeugnimod :Sentences start with capital letters.

Oh sorry for that..

c´mon now we al try to writ with as les letters then possibl

Do you know what i mean? IMO people should look how they write when they want other people to read their posts. I know my english is far from perfect but atleast i try to write the words right
its annoying me now i have my works corrola but now its hard to drive i just cant win i wish there was a way for more money so i can buy a evo or scooby
Quote from BastianB :Oh sorry for that..

c´mon now we al try to writ with as les letters then possibl

Do you know what i mean? IMO people should look how they write when they want other people to read their posts. I know my english is far from perfect but atleast i try to write the words right

We all know how Chris types, You dont have to make fun of him you idiot. ****ing ass, Not everyone is as perfect as you ****ing moron.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG