The online racing simulator
Quote from logitekg25 : i play need for speed every once in a while

Then stop doing so. It´s better for your health.

But to be honest, I don´t think Shift will be that good. I somehow have the feeling that they´ve put too much content in it. I somehow have the feeling that it will be absolute rubbish. Can´t wait for the next NFS fanboi to post a comment on that vid.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :I think the casual NFS player is the first human being, if you can call it a human being, whose IQ is below 0.

I hope nobody quotes this.

i played almost every nfs :bitehard:

and btw...

Quote from guy in youtube :Is this PS3 or 360?

edit: looks like i ll play this one too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw3eGGsYWeQ
why was the guy bouncing around like he was from a horror film
because watching a guy walking 5 m is boring?
Oh no! He's had a head on collision with a wall at 220km/h! But wait, it's OK, he can drive off unscathed (apart from a broken tail light), with a slight concussion and an orgasm! Thank goodness for realism in the new NFS sim
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Oh no! He's had a head on collision with a wall at 220km/h! But wait, it's OK, he can drive off unscathed (apart from a broken tail light), with a slight concussion and an orgasm! Thank goodness for realism in the new NFS sim

Oh lol!

Well, maybe the crash physics sucks but driving is fun / challenging? Too early to judge, give demo
are we sure that is the real game, that is about as dissapointing as the g27, and basically my life the past 2 days
Quote from logitekg25 :that is about as dissapointing as the g27

What you were waiting from Electronic "Arts" anyways?
what?
So instead of releasing the NFS Shift (realisitc) and NFS Nitro (arcade) they are gonna release NFS Shift (arcade) and NFS Nitro (3x arcade). :bananadea
Now now... 3x arcade? Arn't you a bit friendly there?

Time will learn how good, or not, Shift is, altough I assume it's crap in realism, but it could be fun though.
maybe it will become a console lfs

it will improve in stuff as it progresses

like maybe engine damage will come next
Quote from logitekg25 :maybe it will become a console lfs

it will improve in stuff as it progresses

like maybe engine damage will come next

no

no

no
what i meant for a point was it would be updating physics and such as it progresses...it has body damage down, pretty close for grip (if i remember right) graphics are a bit too flashy
i diddnt look at the video more then once, and i wasnt paying attention much to grip. so i dont remember, but how far off could they be
Quote from MadCat360 :Did anyone else notice that the AI cars STARTED damaged? You can look to the left as he leaves the line and there's some bent hoods.

Maybe those are the more aggressive drivers?

i think that it was some ricer'ish new style, since we are talking about nfs i think the first 2 he passed had a bonnet like that
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from batteryy :i think that it was some ricer'ish new style, since we are talking about nfs-

And, why would a ricer boi dent up his hood y0' ? ..
Ahem, Maybe you have a choice to repair your car in between races (like prostreet) So if you choose not to your car remains damaged.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG