The online racing simulator
Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
I think Scawen does not care about crying souls of founding some bugs which are not mean for the test patches or have already known and coming soon them when he feels like to do them. I think he is probably just fixing shadow problems and the problems which are already issued, for example, the famous VWS.

And I think that all bugs have founded already which they are all similar in each LFS-users in this community.

So, I sleep well, I eat well and I wait well.

Scawen, no problem. Just take it easy, one task at time and you can get the reward.

And for me, I enjoy now some pizza and then some races in LFS with good smile on. Excellent

(Of Course, I don't mean that it is not allowed to tell about bugs or founding new one, just think a bit about is it needed to tell it, Hint hint :tilt
ok not been on lfs in a while so i got z10 and i cant spot any changes except the brake disks
Quote from hannah :ok not been on lfs in a while so i got z10 and i cant spot any changes except the brake disks

Changes in TEST PATCH Z10 :

FIX : Mouse steering was stuck on full lock after minimising window

KNOWN ISSUES :

LX4 number plate goes through spare tyre
Flickering wheel colour when changing rim colour

Changes in TEST PATCH Z9 :

FIX : Online statistics were not sent to LFS World
FIX : Random FZ5 setups were saved to the setups folder
FIX : View shake system missed high frequency information

Changes in TEST PATCH Z8 :

ATTEMPTED FIX : Flickering shadow outline on some graphics drivers

Changes in TEST PATCH Z7 :

InSim : Traction Control and ABS are now reported in IS_NPL packet
FIX : Setup related multiplayer OOS bugs affecting test patch users

Changes in TEST PATCH Z6 :

ABS brakes removed from XF GTI
FIX : Crash in D3D8.dll (related to shadows)

Changes in TEST PATCH Z5 :

New language included : Español Latino (still need to add a flag)
FIX : Crash on closing LFS from multiplayer while tyres displayed
FIX : Shadow stretching bug on some graphics cards

Changes in TEST PATCH Z4 :

FIX : Polygon errors seen on some graphics cards
FIX : It was impossible to join an online race with a demo car

Changes in TEST PATCH Z3 :

Updated wheels on Formula BMW
Implemented ABS brakes in XFG / XRG / RB4 / FXO / XRT / FZ5
Improved wheel drawing system including rotating brake discs
Improved shadows - sharper and ambient shadow effect now included
InSim : New packets to start / search replays and take screenshots
FIX : Player name was wrong in entry screen on entry or after replay
FIX : Added checks to prevent guests joining with no user name or ID
FIX : OOS starting race after joining autocross host in entry screen

Quote from LeManchot :Here they are... One the first one (number16), when I turned my steering wheel, the shadow become wilder.
On the second, we see only the triangle under one front wheel.

on the second one looks like car is floating lol
you people need to stop posting OT crap!
edit: never mind, I was going crazy... I should wake up before posting anything next time, sorry.
Quote from Ped7g :edit: never mind, I was going crazy... I should wake up before posting anything next time, sorry.

You should delete your post then
gtfo. gtfo now. urge to kill, rising. search members list, find the devs names, and see last activity.

the ignorance.....
Quote from -DrftMstr- :Let me rephrase the question.

Are the 3 developers still on the LFS project? Or are they already in the Bahamas hiding?

Better yet, are they still alive?

:drunk:?
I totally s#cked at rFactor, so I went back to LFS. I will be more active from now on.

What the hell? Last time I visited the :lfs: forum was a week ago, and STILL no news on the patch! We're approaching April!
Quote from Danny LFS :Last time I visited the :lfs: forum was a week ago, and STILL no news on the patch! We're approaching April!

No shit, Sherlock. :jawdrop:
Quote from Danny LFS :I totally s#cked at rFactor, so I went back to LFS. I will be more active from now on.

What the hell? Last time I visited the :lfs: forum was a week ago, and STILL no news on the patch! We're approaching April!

perhaps a year is divided into "early" and "lately" - the first and the second half
Quote from majod :perhaps a year is divided into "early" and "lately" - the first and the second half

This. Early could be any time in the first half of the year. It wasn't said it would be in the first half, quarter third, whatever, so to me early means any time before the Summer

That said, tomorrow's Friday
Quote from dougie-lampkin :This. Early could be any time in the first half of the year. It wasn't said it would be in the first half, quarter third, whatever, so to me early means any time before the Summer

So for you june is early? I think for most people it isn't.

But it doesn't matter what early in the year is for us or for the devs. They allready said it takes more time then expected and that personal stuff takes some time too. We just have to wait till we hear something new about the release. I don't care if it is more delayed but i do hope we will hear something about it if so.
This may sound harsh & I don't mean it to because I really admire the devs. for the employment they have created for themselves. But I wish I could get a paying job that allowed me to miss, move, change deadlines like they can.
I don't think June is early. But it's the early half of the year
Quote from KSheppard :....

Mate, the difference is that it is literaly THEIR JOB... so they can decide what to do and when. Stop spam in this thread, there are different threads all over the forum.
Quote from KSheppard :But I wish I could get a paying job that allowed me to miss, move, change deadlines like they can.

I don't think anyone is stopping you from finding 2 other guys and starting to develop a computer game.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :This. Early could be any time in the first half of the year. It wasn't said it would be in the first half, quarter third, whatever, so to me early means any time before the Summer

Well... i'm still waiting for s2 since christmas 2004 and it still an alpha... 2009 mmm... i wounder if the 0.5f(lx8 yes...) hadn't leak and the devs rushed the demo to distract the fact that it had hapend... maybie we had better progress now... maybie in road of s3...
fact is lfs its largely unchanged in at least the last year, and if i dont boder mutch(as i now mostly play other sims) its quite sad to see lfs this way... i really, really, really wished for better... really...:ashamed:
stop crying KSsheppard, RJC pt and others, place yourselve in their shoes.. how would you feel if people are talking about your job, that you don't work fast enough. i would realy be pissed and not motivated to do my best for people that are not satisfied about the thing they have got in the last 5 years for only 24 pounds! and not patience for the work that must be done. you can't build a house in 4 months when there are weather problems for 3 months, how badly you want to make the release date it just won't happen.

please think about that.
It's Friday. Where's 0.6A?

150th post
Quote from Danny LFS :It's Friday. Where's 0.6A?

150th post

There is nothing new in 0.6A for demo drivers
This thread is closed

Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG