The online racing simulator
Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
#26 - Gunn
Quote from ShUckErU :this z10 patch has been here for a long time... are the known bugs that hard to fix? i thought it might just take a week or so b4 the nxt patch woulda came out. apparently not. oh and ive got a request for u developers, can you stop the cars from flying wen hitting certain objects?

Stop spamming this thread. If you are not testing this patch and have no feedback related to testing this patch then don't post here. Like the rest of the world, the Devs like to take a break at this time of year (although Scawen has obviously found some time to work even through Christmas).
This is not an offical patch it is a test patch. If you don't like it - don't use it, wait for the offical patch instead.
If you have a request that is not related to this test patch, post it in the proper forum.
Thanks.
I've Been Hearing The VWS Comes Tommorow
were
he's just screwing around/... dont mind it
My first post in this forum. I recently bought S1&2 after playing with the demo off and on. The patch installation was 'super' easy and I can now see more than just a hand-full of sessions. Still finding my way around LFS but it's great.
^yes! i gets addicted untill after a while with no new new stuff, then i take an rfactor vacation. but lfs is still a winner. any bugs with this patch that neeeeed fixing?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :PATIENCE. A watched broth never boils.

+1. We know that the Scirocco will come in a friday, but we don't know WHICH friday. So, wait some days for it, and pray that it will come out this friday, don't confirm it. And Please, Stop Writing Like This. (no flaming intended)
Quote from Senninha25 :+1. We know that the Scirocco will come in a friday, but we don't know WHICH friday.

Proof?
Sorry, who is this "UncleBenny" and what does he have to do with the LFS development team?

Besides, I've all but forgotten about it - So I'm waiting for nothing.
To be honest, I mainly can't wait for the patch either. - But I have to.

Just take a peak every morning, it'll come.
lol people are too overloaded for new car.

Well, me too, but suffering on at this moment is better than anything else.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Sorry, who is this "UncleBenny" and what does he have to do with the LFS development team?

Withering sarcasm ftw :doh:
Someon tell me , the 32 of january it will come the new Ford T model to lfs

@end of spam

z10 is realy stable , no shadow bug , no drop fps , the game run´s perfect
Quote from Gunn :Stop spamming this thread. If you are not testing this patch and have no feedback related to testing this patch then don't post here. Like the rest of the world, the Devs like to take a break at this time of year (although Scawen has obviously found some time to work even through Christmas).
This is not an offical patch it is a test patch. If you don't like it - don't use it, wait for the offical patch instead.
If you have a request that is not related to this test patch, post it in the proper forum.
Thanks.

heyheyhey, im using z10 and i just cant find anymore bugs, theres just FZ5 locking up under abs, ive said so in another post sumwhere but there hasnt been another patch for about a month or so now, which didint happen with patch Y or even as old as X so im just wondering wat keeping them you know?

observing FZ5 locks up under ABS is my feedback so please, dont start rampaging on just 1 post.
#45 - senn
FZ5 isn't in demo. Or patch X. Please keep telling us to calm down ShUckErU.
Please stop posting offtopic posts, post only things related to patch Z10.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Sorry, who is this "UncleBenny" and what does he have to do with the LFS development team?

It's Scawen's uncle, he definately knows it.

Quote from ShUckErU :he said ON a friday. which means it could be any friday of the month, or even year. so technically, you can ignore that

Technically, you can ignore his post anyway.
Quote from zeugnimod :Technically, you can ignore his post anyway.

Crikey! He had figured it all out, or not? illepall
Quote from 510N3D :Crikey! He had figured it all out, or not? illepall

Must have to say "Excellent".

Back on topic: I have a little feel about that next test patch (if is it test patch) have got an huge step . Just feeling about this. Because I notice the LX4 number plate is all wrong only textures, Or I had them wrong.
Get going!
This thread is closed

Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG