The online racing simulator
Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
GUYS! THIS THREAD HAS BEEN CLEANED HUNDREDS OF TIMES... please don't spam... and no "it works, thx"...

Yeah... i am spamming sorry

Edit. I want to be a moderator

Edit2. http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=40565&page=7 <-- here's a nice thread for all You people...
Quote from MijnWraak :erm...
Quote from Flame CZE :No. See the "Moving house..." thread for more info

/facepalm

Why are you facepalming? If the guy saw that thread, he wouldn't ask why there's no news.
Quote from Flame CZE :Why are you facepalming? If the guy saw that thread, he wouldn't ask why there's no news.

3 posts up someone posted a link explaining why theres no news and where to look. then he comes by "why no news?"
facepalm worthy in my book.
lol nothing new is coming out
/thread

*Edit* Just saw the link D:
-
(shredderboy) DELETED by SamH : Spam
When its ****ing done idiot.
lol aren't i a piss off
Shredderboy, that was a question, use "?".
A retorical question....
soon :dnfnoob:
Stop complaining. Scawen is moving into his new house and it's going to take some time. Why not try the other combos that you never thought of while you wait?
I was wondering who coudl help me with learning how to host
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I was wondering who coudl help me with learning how to host

So you posted in the testpatch-section..? I find your lack of intelligence disturbing. Same goes for severall other members/posts after the last cleaning...
At the least point me in the right way then instead of only mocking on me please...
can scawen make a Z11???
He can update in the start menu that "2002-2008" to "2002-2009"
Quote from Etem :can scawen make a Z11???
He can update in the start menu that "2002-2008" to "2002-2009"

no he wont
and have you ever read the thread "Moving house.." ?
if not plz go and read it
so you will know that scawen moved his hows and i think Reallife goes ahead gaming or ect.
Quote from VoiD :So you posted in the testpatch-section..? I find your lack of intelligence disturbing. Same goes for severall other members/posts after the last cleaning...

Quote from Chrisuu01 :At the least point me in the right way then instead of only mocking on me please...

Yeah, shame on you VoiD, you know it's hard to find the dastardly hidden and uber-secret LfS Hosts Forum, especially when it disguises itself with "a section for discussing LFS-host related topics, such as administration tips and tricks / administration tools / technical problems" right under it...
Quote from Marco1 :no he wont
so you will know that scawen moved his hows and i think Reallife goes ahead gaming or ect.

If he can make it to a puter that accesses internet, he can change 2002-2008 to 2002-2009.
Quote from bbman :Yeah, shame on you VoiD, you know it's hard to find the dastardly hidden and uber-secret LfS Hosts Forum, especially when it disguises itself with "a section for discussing LFS-host related topics, such as administration tips and tricks / administration tools / technical problems" right under it...

Ouch the sarcasem hurts
-
(Danny LFS) DELETED by SamH : Spam
If you had to write something totally retarded and make the forum 3000 pixels wide with it, please, you are not normal.

Just stop all the sh*t about VWS, this is the Z10 thread.
Quote from Flame CZE :If you had to write something totally retarded and make the forum 3000 pixels wide with it, please, you are not normal.

Just stop all the sh*t about VWS, this is the Z10 thread.

AN EXCELLENT POINT!

+1 for the point
+1 for the excellent
+1 for the me
+1 for the right accent
+1 for the saying right category

You got 5 points! Excellent!
Quote from Marco1 :no he wont

actually,... THIS is his real life. he earns money with this, isn't he? of course, if he is moving to a new house, this will need some time!

but there are lot of these excuses the last 3-4 years with promises of a S2 final. none of this happend and the game is in an outdated status and will get more and more outdated every day when it comes to a state of the art factor.

the only reason why this game still rocks is the realistic physics and the easy and quick way to join races.

sooner or later they will just say: OK guys, there is no sense in developing this any further and all you guys will say thank you for the 5 or what so ever years for waiting on a FINAL RELEASE of a game you've already paid for.

some even paid for a S3 already... which is IMO kind of naive.

anyway i am not here spoiling this, as the game is still good, but those of you who still think santa is living in the north pole... WAKE UP
Quote from Fischfix :some even paid for a S3 already...

Eh? Where you got that good weed?
Quote from Danny LFS :wtf?

I think those people who have "paid" for S3 have just put another 12 pounds on their account.
This thread is closed

Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG