The online racing simulator
Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
What it takes to leave the new car, new or upgrade, it seems that the end of the game, I think I will have no more updates
not sure if here is the right place to post but i am just wondering if there is a time frame for the vws to be released.
Quote from jus_kool1345 :not sure if here is the right place to post but i am just wondering if there is a time frame for the vws to be released.

This really is the worst place to post. The devs don´t give us a date or a time where they think they gonna release it anymore because if they can´t for any reason, everyone starts moaning again with "Where is my Scirocco?! Why isn´t it released yet!". Scawen only said (atleast I think he did) that the Scirocco amongst with all the other updates is gonna be released this year.
spam alert
Anyone thought for 1 second that if you stop posting bug reports (usually bogus btw) then maybe we might get an update, as no update can happen until the fixes are done

So please, please, please, stop posting unless you REALLY are sure that your problem is to do with the very latest patch (Z15 atm), as everything you post takes the release date for the next update further away, as Scawen will fix the bugs (or investigate all the BullShit ones) before he releases the updates
what a senseless patch. Release the damn scirocco

Just my 2 cents
no one cares about you, baSh0r
Thanks a lot. Keep on waiting a little more, maybe this satisfies your needs
Quote from baSh0r :what a senseless patch. Release the damn scirocco

Just my 2 cents

Do you want an unfinished Version, just you can drive a bugged VW Scirocco? I just sometimes dont understand peoples.
Quote from fireb0llch :Do you want an unfinished Version, just you can drive a bugged VW Scirocco? I just sometimes dont understand peoples.

wth these shadows have to do with Scirocco???
In Real Life you can buy a Scirocco for yourself, of course, a bit expensive...
Quote from fireb0llch :Do you want an unfinished Version, just you can drive a bugged VW Scirocco? I just sometimes dont understand peoples.

You people seriously do not get it. It's been more than a damn half year to fix everything. In that time i model the car, do the physics, implement it and masturbate 2 times.
Let's not go down that route, keep this topic clean from spam and such. It's all about reporting errors in the new test version.
Quote from baSh0r :You people seriously do not get it. It's been more than a damn half year to fix everything. In that time i model the car, do the physics, implement it and masturbate 2 times.

And again the same discuss again. The Dev's just want to release a Version without big bugs (or you want to play with bugs???)

Quote from N I K I :wth these shadows have to do with Scirocco???

Nothing, was just a comment to bashor.

btt: Patch works here great. Thx.

EDIT://

Im tired to discuss with you bashor.... Just let Dev's do the work ok?
I don't like to play with bugs, i find insects disgusting.
he loves bugs, he's rFactor fanatic
Quote from baSh0r :I don't like to play with bugs, i find insects disgusting.

Why not just stfu and play something else, you make ist sound like your life depends on LFS.

If that's the case, then... well... poor boy
Quote from N I K I :he loves bugs, he's rFactor fanatic

How delightful. I never knew you were able to judge about bugs since the only thing you are playing with are dolls or your imaginary friend Carlos.
I like seeing you in love with those magical Bugcurbs and Rolling or Flipping cars.

Quote from ATHome :Why not just stfu and play something else, you make ist sound like your life depends on LFS.

If that's the case, then... well... poor boy

I do play real life motorsport
Quote from baSh0r :whatever

what that has to do with anything? Just admit it, you got owned by various ppl here :P
I like where this thread is going

Beer someone?
:drink:
Quote from baSh0r :I do play real life motorsport

Ahh, I see, then you're just another whiny german. You know we are famous for that kind of behaviour. And I tend to think it is well deserved.

/OT End
Quote from DEVIL 007 :
WIN 7 RC1 - practically same a the version which will be sold

RC1 is far from the final build. The RC1 isnt near as stable or fast as the RTM. I have the final build and RC1 is slower with a lot of bugs and compatability problems. There is a big difference between RC1 and RTM in all aspects of the OS.

Anyway when are we going to get the Scirocco that we werte promised 7 months ago. I havent tested this patch yet but I will test it on monday.
Quote from steve30x :Anyway when are we going to get the Scirocco that we werte promised 7 months ago. I havent tested this patch yet but I will test it on monday.

Next christmas!
This thread is closed

Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG