Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
happy new year 6b11
Quote from Scawen :This is in fact what I am working on at the moment.

So far, I've made the joining process much faster, so the time between "A new guest is connecting" and "xxx connected" is down to half a second or so, even with maximum autocross objects.

I'm hoping to reduce that to zero, so there will not be "A new guest is connecting" at all, only "xxx connected". So there would be no more "Can't XXX - a guest is connecting" messages and much less chance of JOOS. In fact JOOS would then indicate an LFS bug or a hacker (cheater). At the moment it's often just that the game state changed while the player was connecting.

Already the cached joining makes that much less likely but we'll see if I can eliminate it. This is worth a couple of days because it's nice to remove annoying things.

from a half second to zero wooow ...this is what LFS need!!!!
thank you scawen
i love you!!!!

lol
Xone... Yeah he has quite some history. Sitted out a ban of a full year and when he came back he got another one within 48 hours for another three years. Luckily you can count those people on one pair of hands but they obviously didn't got enough spanks in childhood.

Talking about what LFS needs... Funny.
Quote from Scawen :This is in fact what I am working on at the moment.

So far, I've made the joining process much faster, so the time between "A new guest is connecting" and "xxx connected" is down to half a second or so, even with maximum autocross objects.

I'm hoping to reduce that to zero, so there will not be "A new guest is connecting" at all, only "xxx connected". So there would be no more "Can't XXX - a guest is connecting" messages and much less chance of JOOS. In fact JOOS would then indicate an LFS bug or a hacker (cheater). At the moment it's often just that the game state changed while the player was connecting.

Already the cached joining makes that much less likely but we'll see if I can eliminate it. This is worth a couple of days because it's nice to remove annoying things.

from half second to zero yeah!!! this is what LFS need!!
thank you scawen!!!
i love you

lol
Quote from Xone :from half second to zero yeah!!! this is what LFS need!!
thank you scawen!!!
i love you

lol

What the hell is wrong with you? You already posted this message and it was moved to spam. No need to post it again. Our lifes would be easier without you in here.
What's the point with "Player is from x" thing? I can see the chat filling up with useless shit and now even more

Quote from Mr_Lonely :why 900 ?? why not go all the way to 1000 ? x)

max alpha limit is like 900, might be 1000...
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :What's the point with "Player is from x" thing? I can see the chat filling up with useless shit and now even more

That is coming from TC insim.
I smell 0.6C :P
Hi,
Scirocco will become an historic car in real until it will be released in LFS S3.
Release atleast some new things, because it takes too long without any update.
I really appreciate your work and understand that you are just 3 guys, but announcing VW Scirocco from 2008 and now it's almost end of 2013 and still without VW... it's quite much.
Quote from skswat :Hi,
Scirocco will become an historic car in real until it will be released in LFS S3.
Release atleast some new things, because it takes too long without any update.
I really appreciate your work and understand that you are just 3 guys, but announcing VW Scirocco from 2008 and now it's almost end of 2013 and still without VW... it's quite much.

he need to do 3d support before they becoming historic too.

if you can't waiting go see other sim to help you wait until a major update will be released, just like 95 % of simeracer here.
The thread is about a test patch for 3d support. Please contribute. Otherwise, Don't!
Quote from Rank Outsider :The thread is about a test patch for 3d support. Please contribute. Otherwise, Don't!

yea you are right but..

have you contribute yet in this forum since your 10 years sign up ? no, so you are not able to judge others at this point.
Quote from Scawen :Similar thoughts...

I paid my money to an independent company. It's different now.

But I'm still looking forward to getting my Rift and believe it will come.

Would have preferred Oculus to stay independent but looking on the bright side, at least this is better than selling out to Microsoft for example.

people believed too that something would come..

see facebook having a delay on it and see how it feels
Quote from S.E.T.H :people believed too that something would come..

see facebook having a delay on it and see how it feels

How is this on topic?

Get the stick out of your ass and quit trolling.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :How is this on topic?

Get the stick out of your ass and quit trolling.

well dont feed me then.

mr special bodyguard of scawen
Quote from S.E.T.H :well dont feed me then.

mr special bodyguard of scawen

Don't you have Forces view to try to get banned?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Don't you have Forces view to try to get banned?

i havent given up on that. and maybe sca has it in his mind too, who knows
Scawen... Just release the rest of your Everlasting Test patches in 0.6G. Thats if its released!
This thread is closed

Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG