The online racing simulator
Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
Where to ?
Race Sim Central rfactor downloads new patch every day.
But not a patch for Rfactor physics ;D
Hello

Here I have a single question I would just like to know when the new patch released with the new car because he was normally scheduled for early 2009 but is still not there.

mp: if the message is not understandable I am sorry because I use a translator to write in English.

This is good day and thank you to those who answer me.
Quote from thomas59113 :Here I have a single question I would just like to know when the new patch released with the new car because he was normally scheduled for early 2009 but is still not there.

It will be released when it's finished. Plus in my opinion, "early 2009" means January - April
An then Scirocco will be old and we should wait for a facelift.
They told us ; we are gonna release new patch or update on 19 December 2008. haha its 22 january 2009. so i know i m just a demoracer it is not my business but i m wondering when will u step up to beta?
Quote from XTREMEPOWER :They told us ; we are gonna release new patch or update on 19 December 2008. haha its 22 january 2009. so i know i m just a demoracer it is not my business but i m wondering when will u step up to beta?

Please, try to read more carefully (www.lfs.net, last news)
Sry, can't read this topics anymore....
You all bought the game AS IT IS. Anything additionally you can see as a gift. When i bought S2, i got no FBM, no SO6, no updated BL....
LFS is a great game and i love Scawen for it even when the development progress is really slow... BUT he is already married . This is the next problem most of you don't see: he has a family so he has a active reallife with his kids and his wife. See it so that working on LFS takes a huge amount of time because there are only 2 (3) developers.
What i want to say: Simply wait for the Scirocco and don't spam!

So and now i installed Z10 Testpatch and i have no problems here great work Scawen
^scawen has a life
Scawen has a job, and that's part of everyone's life, and his life i think is to maintain or sustain his family with his job or business, which is LFS... anyways he already has our money (S2 or S1)
Whats the lastest update on this patch? It seems to have been @ Z10 for a long time now?? Has a big issue been found?
Quote from SabersKunk :Whats the lastest update on this patch? It seems to have been @ Z10 for a long time now?? Has a big issue been found?

I think the devs just want to go sure to fix everything before the new test patch comes out.
Quote from MikeB :Gee, it gets so boring to read the same arguments about what ABS is and what not on every single page again...

at least they are not complaining about scirocco anymore
[/offtopic]

btw, the test patch works great here!
Quote from SabersKunk :Whats the lastest update on this patch? It seems to have been @ Z10 for a long time now?? Has a big issue been found?

None, and that's probably the reason: Now that everything works, all that's missing is the VW... And as Scawen hinted in the postpone-announcement, there is maybe a multilink-suspension in the works that has to be analysed and coded first...

IIRC they stopped for the Christmas period, Scawen left us with Z10 as a stable working test patch. I believe the issue is now the TC and SC in regards to the Scirocco.
Yep, they are probably getting things ready for the VW Sirocco
Quote from W1ldPort75 :I have a little problem here people , i just installed Z10 and after driving 6-10 laps my screen freezes and a couple of seconds later this is how my screen looks What the heck could this be ?

LOL! There is a dog in your centre console!

Maybe your dog took control over your LFS?
lol @ 20 responses.
i dont know was it mention before. XRG and the other fw(i don't know its name 'cause its really suck) car has no brake disks,or brake callipers when u look at the inside.
thats how its suposed to be.
Will you (as in general, you) please stop spamming this thread, which is here for a reason?
Thank you.
Quote from Mille Sabords :Will you (as in general, you) please stop spamming this thread, which is here for a reason?
Thank you.

Ahem, i think that if you read what is actually being posted, then you will see that it is a conversation about a possible bug that someone is encountering with Z10. He also mentioned that he did not have this problem with original patch Z, or any other game, which throws out my overheating gpu idea.

It seems like the best place to discuss it wouldn't you say??
Quote from Mille Sabords :Will you (as in general, you) please stop spamming this thread, which is here for a reason?
Thank you.

Will YOU as in general you go take a chill pill or a hicke ? Im having problems with z10 and im trying to get some help , if that doesnt fit in your little peanut brain read before you post s**t like that

Guys i just installed everything new and im not having any problems at all , funny thing ah ? Grafic drivers are the same as before , i didnt change anything at all , and for some reason its working just fine

Thx for all the posts on trying to help me , you guys rule
This thread is closed

Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG