The online racing simulator
Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
yes, its 12 bucks "on their account" and do you really think they will ever get this money back if S3 is not released? i don't think so.
Quote from Fischfix :yes, its 12 bucks "on their account" and do you really think they will ever get this money back if S3 is not released? i don't think so.

High-res skin downloads, PubStats, etc...
Quote from Fischfix :but there are lot of these excuses the last 3-4 years with promises of a S2 final.

Where? Link?
Quote from Fischfix :actually,... THIS is his real life. he earns money with this, isn't he? of course, if he is moving to a new house, this will need some time!

but there are lot of these excuses the last 3-4 years with promises of a S2 final. none of this happend and the game is in an outdated status and will get more and more outdated every day when it comes to a state of the art factor.

the only reason why this game still rocks is the realistic physics and the easy and quick way to join races.

sooner or later they will just say: OK guys, there is no sense in developing this any further and all you guys will say thank you for the 5 or what so ever years for waiting on a FINAL RELEASE of a game you've already paid for.

some even paid for a S3 already... which is IMO kind of naive.

anyway i am not here spoiling this, as the game is still good, but those of you who still think santa is living in the north pole... WAKE UP

I think you contradicted yourself in this post =)

If the game is really outdated how can it be fun and still rocks?
Until it is fun and it rocks it really cannot be considered outdated for definition

Anyway, for me is no more fun like it was, at least after having played iracing, so i agree on the fact that it is becoming outdated. But considering all the fun that it gave me in the past, it was well worth my 36 euros, even if it will no more being developed

It's a market, sometimes a product is the benchmark, sometimes it is no more on the edge. If a consumer no more like a product that he used to like, he will choose another one that better fits his present needs. It's a shame, but it happens.

But after all it does not seems to me that development has been stopped, and i hope it will continue and being faster in the future.

Maybe the devs just need to rethink the way they are working on it, or maybe they know things that we don't know and have some secret weapons they will use at the right time. Who knows

Until this "right time", if you no more like lfs you can play another sim
-
(KSheppard) DELETED by SamH : Spam
-
(BOSCHO) DELETED by SamH : Spam
-
(UnknownMaster21) DELETED by SamH : Spam
-
(KSheppard) DELETED by SamH : Spam
-
(Flame CZE) DELETED by SamH : Spam
-
(Bass-Driver) DELETED by SamH : Spam
-
(S14 DRIFT) DELETED by SamH : Spam
*sigh* Im glad they don't do anything important in this world.
read dash:
i think the red dash was kindof cool
Quote from LeManchot :Here they are... One the first one (number16), when I turned my steering wheel, the shadow become wilder.
On the second, we see only the triangle under one front wheel.

ok thats a shity sadhow it looks like the car howers in the air
long to leave the new car, to tired to wait, patience is

translate google

thanks
what? go drift or something, its fun... we can wait, you know how we stress victor not knowing Eric is the one modeling? they need their time and you will be satisfied, other that that, its like waitng for a punch in the face in the dark.
Quote :[COP] Sheepish: im cop

J@tko spam more, spam more maybe you finally receive 6k posts.
Quote from gacek1 :J@tko spam more, spam more maybe you finally receive 6k posts.

I may spend alot of time here and make alot of posts but there's no way I'm a spammer.

Look at my post history, the majority are not spam at all......

EDIT: Oh I see this is in the Test Patch Forum. Apologies for the OT.
Quote from J@tko :

I may spend alot of time here and make alot of posts but there's no way I'm a spammer.

Look at my post history, the majority are not spam at all......

EDIT: Oh I see this is in the Test Patch Forum. Apologies for the OT.

Don't worry. You are in the same boat as me. Post alot, and even if it's majoritively off topic, you are a spammer! :sadbanana

Sorry for off topic as well.
Will my grandchildren will see some more decent update of the simulator?

We know this will disappoint many of you who have waited a long time for the Scirocco, and we are sorry about that. We plan to fix the bugs and continue developing the Scirocco suspension and electronic control systems, to give you a good patch early in 2009. (early in 2009)
Quote from Chacall Br :
Will my grandchildren will see some more decent update of the simulator?

We know this will disappoint many of you who have waited a long time for the Scirocco, and we are sorry about that. We plan to fix the bugs and continue developing the Scirocco suspension and electronic control systems, to give you a good patch early in 2009. (early in 2009)

Did you read last Scawen's posts?
It's still the first quarter of the year. I'd consider "early" 2009 any time before July.

Kick back and wait.
Everyone just chill if u can't bare waiting for a new patch go play some iRacing
sry for OT
Quote from blakehoo88 :Everyone just chill if u can't bare waiting for a new patch go pay some iRacing

Corrected the above for you
Quote from senn :It's still the first quarter of the year. I'd consider "early" 2009 any time before July.

Kick back and wait.

cool a birthday present for me! aww, you shouldn't have
^same here, wanna come over? lol
New patch is well worth the wait, Thank you Devs, for simply giving us this game...Idc about waiting for quality, and I am sure that is what you guys are striving for! LFS simply is the best!
Quote from greg_slideways :New patch is well worth the wait, Thank you Devs, for simply giving us this game...Idc about waiting for quality, and I am sure that is what you guys are striving for! LFS simply is the best!

:laola:
Hello, does anyone know when next patch is coming?
This thread is closed

Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG