The online racing simulator
Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
Quote from steve30x :
Anyway when are we going to get the Scirocco that we werte promised 7 months ago.

There wasn't a promise of a date, just a hopeful idea that it would be early this year sometime, i can't imagine that it will be much longer tho, although that is only my opinion, its anybodys guess really.
Quote from danthebangerboy :There wasn't a promise of a date, just a hopeful idea that it would be early this year sometime, i can't imagine that it will be much longer tho, although that is only my opinion, its anybodys guess really.

Its July its not early anymore its even getting near august...
Not to be realy negative or anything but if people stil cal this early 2009 I freel like kicking there asses.

I seem to have an isseu with sound simetimes things the first fex secons me has nou sound ona new track.
When im on teh starting grid?
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Its July its not early anymore its even getting near august...
Not to be realy negative or anything but if people stil cal this early 2009 I freel like kicking there asses.

He wasn't saying we are still in the early part of the year.

Nothing has been promised, they just hoped to have it released early this year. They never said it definitely would be.
Oops.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I seem to have an isseu with sound simetimes things the first fex secons me has nou sound ona new track.
When im on the starting grid?

Ok man. You had too many beers. Your speech is slurring into your keyboard! :color:
Quote from CodieMorgan :Ok man. You had too many beers. Your speech is slurring into your keyboard! :color:

stop the spam
NOTE: THE VW SCIROCCO IS NOT INCLUDED

do you guys know that it was postponed to 'early 2009'?
that 1 or 2 guys made a mod for it faster then the lfs team?
that its the 8th month of 2009 ?
that there hasnt been 1 single sign of life on the homepage on lfs of the LFS team since 15 december last year?

Cmon guys, expand the team a bit. would be allot more fun for the thousands of racers...
Quote from killer sponge :NOTE: THE VW SCIROCCO IS NOT INCLUDED

do you guys know that it was postponed to 'early 2009'?
that 1 or 2 guys made a mod for it faster then the lfs team?
that its the 8th month of 2009 ?
that there hasnt been 1 single sign of life on the homepage on lfs of the LFS team since 15 december last year?

Cmon guys, expand the team a bit. would be allot more fun for the thousands of racers...

1) The Scirocco mod is rubbish because it´s just a modded FXO.
2) The devs are working on it and the coming patch will include alot more than just the Scirocco. And they wanna release something finished not something that´s been rushed and has lots of bugs
3) Show some patience
I heard S3 will be done soon.
The pixies at the bottom of his garden.
I had a vision.
This sucks. Hate me.
OT screenshot discussion
What day is wensday?
My birthday... 09/09/09.

I don't think anything will be released on that day, if that is what you are hinting at?
OT but we are going to 2010
Quote from spiderbait90 :My birthday... 09/09/09.

I don't think anything will be released on that day, if that is what you are hinting at?

Happy birthday! Without news about LFS, you were right
Quote from BIzO :What ?? Chuck Norris had an error with his game ? :jawdrop:

Sry for OT.
when release scirocco?
Quote from HyRaNk :when release scirocco?

Its not announced yet, keep popping in to lfs.net or the forums from time to time to see if its out (:

PS: Demo since '05; Maybe they're waiting for you to get S2 :P
PS: Demo since '05; Maybe they're waiting for you to get S2 :P[2]

:yikes:
Quote from BOSCHO :the game freezes for 5 seconds when the message in the attachment comes up
and when i hit the button to take an image (print screen).. lfs freeze for 3 seconds and after the freeze i have 5 fps for 1 second and then the fts goes up to my normal
im with windows 7 final and galaxy (nvidia) gf 9500 with intel D 2.8, ram 2 gb
never had that problem with older patches

Just noticed you say you use print screen and don't mention Ctrl+S (screenshot). Is this because you use enbSeries addon? That mod won't allow Ctrl+S and also pauses the game for 5 secs when you use PrtSc with enbSeries. Just thought I'd mention it because the symtoms look the same. Sorry if I am wrong.
Quote from BOSCHO :the Ctrl+S works but the images with it are with poor quality than with the PrtSc

Huh? Can you please post an example of this? Ctrl-S saves as bmp, which uses no compression and should therefore be 100% quality.
This thread is closed

Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG