The online racing simulator
Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
Quote from hazaky :Was driving on montana track when suddenly saw this.

that laways happens.
I wonder what Scawen is doing... there's nearly a month since his last post!
Quote from Danny LFS :I wonder what Scawen is doing... there's nearly a month since his last post!

he's probably dealing with his life and father and husband role, plus some work in LFS, I guess.
Quote from Danny LFS :I wonder what Scawen is doing... there's nearly a month since his last post!

Why would he bother posting on the forums anymore when every time he does, he's swamped by kids who are impatient nagging little tykes.
Quote from Danny LFS :Where the hell is this Scirocco post and give us a date NOW! WE DEMAND IT.

Translator. FTW
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Why would he bother posting on the forums anymore when every time he does, he's swamped by kids who are impatient nagging little tykes.

+1.

And i can bet u $200 that he´s looking through the forum atleast twice aday, even tho he doesn't post..
Quote from runeman :Translator. FTW

Please stop making fun of my posts just because I'm demo!
Good enough patch i like ABS but wondering when will sirocco come to our screen's ? :hidesbehi:lfs:
Quote from deiwisxxx :Good enough patch i like ABS but wondering when will sirocco come to our screen's ? :hidesbehi:lfs:

It´s released when the devs think it´s ready to be released.
Quote from Danny LFS :Please stop making fun of my posts just because I'm demo!

Whel you beigh demo i can tel you 1 thing the Scirocco wil be an S1 car demo
SO the funny thing is once again you dont pay you dont get
Quote from Danny LFS :Please stop making fun of my posts just because I'm demo!

I could care less if you're de or mo.

Thats your true meaning.
i dont care, were all loosers in the end...
Scawen, I have no problems with this test patch, I follow waiting for the Scirocco
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Whel you beigh demo i can tel you 1 thing the Scirocco wil be an S1 car demo
SO the funny thing is once again you dont pay you dont get

AND you think I don't know that the VWS will NOT be in demo?

I'll buy S2 when I have the cash and when I think it is worth it, and that's NOT your problem, OK?

SO, you better SHUT UP.
I haven't problems too...

lets drive sirocco?
Quote from Danny LFS :AND you think I don't know that the VWS will NOT be in demo?

I'll buy S2 when I have the cash and when I think it is worth it, and that's NOT your problem, OK?

SO, you better SHUT UP.

he said that for advice you..
Quote from Danny LFS :AND you think I don't know that the VWS will NOT be in demo?

SO, you better SHUT UP.

It was in a informative way sigh intsanldy in flame mode .

Grow up dude grow up saying something that doenst suit your needs doenst say im im trying to be mean to you shigh..
Dammit. My PC crashed when I ran Need for Speed Underground 2 and LFS at the same time. I have 3 Installs. One fresh 0.5Z with no mods, one 0.5Z10 for testing and one 0.5Y18 to have fun.
umm,why do you need to run lfs and NFS at the same time?
Quote from Danny LFS :Dammit. My PC crashed when I ran Need for Speed Underground 2 and LFS at the same time. I have 3 Installs. One fresh 0.5Z with no mods, one 0.5Z10 for testing and one 0.5Y18 to have fun.

The problem is your NFSU2

Uninstall your NFSU2 and LFS will work perfect
I have NFS:U2 installed and my LFS works fine.

(s)He's just messing w/you Danny.. try not running NFS when LFS is open. It could just be your PC, especially if it's a slightly older one.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I have NFS:U2 installed and my LFS works fine.

I see you dont see my poor sarcasm
RAGHHH not with it today.

Sorry it's like 2am I'm sleepy.
Quote from Danny LFS :

SO, you better SHUT UP.

That's some great attitude from someone who hasn't even contributed to the development of LFS. So i say the same to you.

Keep it up Scawen, there are many of us here who appreciate what you do and are actually patient.... Unlike the other 75% posting here
If you want a Scirocco so bad that you can't wait, go buy a real one.. sheesh. Or go pretend you want to buy one at a dealer and go for a test drive.... *shakes head*
I had a dream today. I saw a thread with the title "Z11 Scirocco included" in the test patch forum. I woke up and checked. I failed.
This thread is closed

Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG