The online racing simulator
Who pf u guys saw Bleach ep 162 Ulqiorra vs ichigo that was one kick as fight4

Certainluy makes me haooy real life is NOT like bleach
They're finally continuing to air new Bleach episodes here. Off to episode 53 tonight. I believe they're going to air the next 52 episodes every Saturday, supposively. Damn this series is long! I probably won't finish it for another 5 years.
Quote from Zewerr :They're finally continuing to air new Bleach episodes here. Off to episode 53 tonight. I believe they're going to air the next 52 episodes every Saturday, supposively. Damn this series is long! I probably won't finish it for another 5 years.

You could tri this
http://bleach-network.com
Oh and wich Miyazaki movies do u guys recomend in special i want to se the best first
They are all so good.
Depends on what you like.

If you want the ones that are almost real everyday stuff I suggest:
Porco Rosso
Laputa

If you like the more dream like ones then it would be:
Spirited Away
Howl's Moving Castle

But you shouldn't miss these either:
Nausicaa
Princess Mononoke

Not to forget:
Totoro
Kiki's Delivery service

Not to mention the ones I've forgot to add here.
Get them all. They are too good to miss.
My personal favorite is a draw between Princess Mononoke and Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, with Howl's Moving Castle almost right up there with those two. I haven't watched all of them yet, but I'm working on it. I'll be watching Kiki's Delivery Service probably tomarrow night, and will watch the rest, eventually.
I like more

SDF Macross : Do you remenber the love?

I know is not fron Gibli , but that movie made in 1983 , Has the Top Of animation Details , exelent Story and Music

God , i see the movie 1 every week , the best anime movie ever (For me of course)
Anyone read the latest bleach manga? (chapter 312)
Since it`s a spoiler to some of you, don`t read below :

Spoiler!! :

Well, allright... So just by using two hands he owned Noitora? Imo thats just....strange, still funny that he got beaten, and of course.. some flashbacks aswell
Do You Remember Love is a great movie. Much better than the Robotech series.

@The Very End
Use white text if you post spoilers.
Quote from March Hare :Do You Remember Love is a great movie. Much better than the Robotech series.

@The Very End
Use white text if you post spoilers.

Fixed, sorry
-
(Chrisuu01) DELETED by Chrisuu01
Quote from The Very End :Anyone read the latest bleach manga? (chapter 312)
Since it`s a spoiler to some of you, don`t read below :

Spoiler!! :

Yes i agre verry stange i was bit dissapointed to no skikai ore bankai
Nooo, you must not quote it, people will see it :S
Have any of you guys seen the latest Miyazaki film? Tales from Earthsea.
Quote from LineR32 :Have any of you guys seen the latest Miyazaki film? Tales from Earthsea.

In 1 hour complete to download that movie
I just saw howls moving cstle it was great i loved the story and the stily its amazing

Im just comepletely blown of my plate

Tomorrow il watch another one
Did somebody see Wangan Midnight? Some sort of Initial D anime. Same creators.

I've just seen 6-7 episode and it's quite funny and bullshitted
Well just finish to see , Bakura ga ita

what a wonderfull shoujo anime

@ontopick

i will search for that anime

Synopsis

Synopsis
Based on a seinen manga by Kusunoki Michiharu serialised in Young Magazine.

The story gets its roots from the actual street racing that occurs on Tokyo`s Shuto Expressway, one stretch of which is known as the "Wangan", literally meaning "bay side" (although it is generally used to refer to the freeway), the longest, straightest road in the entire country. Of course, there`s also lots of traffic to contend with, including a fair number of heavy trucks. Because of this, the action is inherently hazardous, and wrecks are common. Blown engines are also a frequent hazard, especially with the extreme-high power engines.

One day, Akio Asakura, a third year high school student, is driving his Fairlady Z (Z31) and is challenged by Tatsuya Shima, a doctor, in his black Porsche 964 Turbo (nicknamed the "BlackBird"). With a friend in the passenger seat and two girls in the back, Akio pitifully tries to win, but is defeated. Determined to become faster, he goes to the junkyard to buy parts for his car, when he sees a pristine, unscratched midnight blue Fairlady Z (S30) in the junkyard. Intrigued as to why such a machine is about to be junked, he buys it. He soon finds that the car is unnaturally fast due to a tuned L28 engine, bored and stroked to 3.1 liters combined with twin turbos, which produces 620bhp. He also finds that all of the car`s previous owners had unfortunate accidents in it, starting with the first owner`s death. The manga follows Akio`s various encounters, though the central plot revolves around his constant battle with the BlackBird for superiority.

Information
Type: TV
Episodes: Unknown
Aired: Jun 15, 2007 to ?
Producers: A.C.G.T. (modify)
Genres: Sports, Shounen, Cars, Action
Duration: 20 min. per episode
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Downloading Chap 1 via torrent
Quote from LineR32 :Have any of you guys seen the latest Miyazaki film? Tales from Earthsea.

I have. Note that it's by Miyazaki Goro not Hayao. Still a very good movie.
Reading the books by Ursula K. Le Guin will give you some insights on the story but are not necessary to enjoy the film.
I don`t watch it often, but sometimes I do watch some One Pieces episodes. Lmao, the lastest episodes are just epic, great fun to watch. I watch Bleach because I like the serie and person, I watch One Piece to get a good laugh
Well , just starting to see

Kiba

Synopsis
In an overbuilt world, young Zed dreams of freedom and of a door. While fleeing the authority of his world, he is transported to a completely different place, a world of nature instead of machines. There he meets the young girl Roia and learns that he is a Shard Caster. He can cast Shards and control Spirits. Unbeknowst to Zed, his best friend Noah has also travelled to the new world. Noah and Zed become enmeshed in the ways of their new world, while growing into their new abilities. (Source: ANN)

Information
Type: TV
Episodes: 51
Aired: Apr 2, 2006 to Mar 25, 2007
Producers: Madhouse Studios (modify)
Genres: Shounen, Fantasy, Adventure
Duration: 20 min. per episode
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or olde

In first impression looks cool

Kiba Link Chap 1 and the rest of chap

Enjoy

Who here is wtaching Clannad its a realy nice anime

Nice story metional somethimes lil wacky just good
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Who here is wtaching Clannad its a realy nice anime

Nice story metional somethimes lil wacky just good

Me , Lol , i say a loots of time ppl need to see

Kannon 2006 , Air , Clannad , all of the same autor

Clannad is in chap 19 one of the best moment in the anime

Also look mi sig and the anime list i have the last chap guide

Click on the img

Quote from Inouva :Me , Lol , i say a loots of time ppl need to see

Kannon 2006 , Air , Clannad , all of the same autor

Clannad is in chap 19 one of the best moment in the anime

Also look mi sig and the anime list i have the last chap guide

Click on the img

Nice thanks!
Edit:
<---------- One post to go!!!!!!!:bounce8::something
LMAO you xD
Anyway, anyone watched bleach manga 313?

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG