The online racing simulator
Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
Quote from Bob Smith :My house mates watch a lot of anime, I'll let them know that statistically one of them should be a child abuser. I wonder which one it will be?

Statistics never lie!

Just do the math, most of them watch Animé im not saying most people who watch Animé will be that type of person, although, my first post sounded like that, im just saying most Child Abusers Watch animé.
Quote from BlueFlame :Just do the math, most of them watch Animé im not saying most people who watch Animé will be that type of person, although, my first post sounded like that, im just saying most Child Abusers Watch animé.

Any source? From here it looks like the kind of bullshit you can find on a lobotomized monkey's blog ! No offense for the monkeys.

There was child abusers eons before the first anime!

Most of the time, when you hear about a child abuser, he is an over 40 years old man. Not really the population that watch animes.

A LOT of catolic priest have been convicted of child abuse. I'm sure they watch animes between 2 masses.

I'm sure most of the child abusers must enjoy movies, therefore most of those who like movies must be child abusers. You follow me?
#28 - JTbo
And how about ancient Greece or Rome then?

Does child abusers use cash or credit card, either way I find it just amusing how some people try to point how watching some movie or such is common naming for child abusers and thus trying to give such movie or series bad name because of that, imo it just shows how person that tries to point such things is not sharpest tool in shed Nothing wrong in that, we have lot of people like that, they are often called politicians or flowerhat ladies
Okay enough about child abuse guys.
Get back on topic.

Yes or no, simple answer.
Quote from The Very End :I`ll like watching anime, Bleach is my favorite.
<- avatar.

whel as you guys may have noticed im a real manga and anime fan naruto is one of my favorites together with bleach and The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi(i know a mouth full) .
But whats up with that normal anime is S#X ?? caus thats hentai and i hate that!! i think its mesing up a art form to modern sexual hype:vomit:
Quote from Bob Smith :My house mates watch a lot of anime, I'll let them know that statistically one of them should be a child abuser. I wonder which one it will be?

Statistics never lie!

Sorry, but you understood wrong, 50% of child abusers watch anime, not 50% of anime watchers are child abusers.

I like some anime, all movies by Myasaki and lately I've been watching a TV-series named "Darker than Black".
Quote from Lible :Sorry, but you understood wrong, 50% of child abusers watch anime, not 50% of anime watchers are child abusers.

I like some anime, all movies by Myasaki and lately I've been watching a TV-series named "Darker than Black".

Sorry for the misunderstanding then but i felt like i had to say something as a future mangaka(manga comic maker)

I hope my manga becomes sucesful enough to become a anime:boing:
#33 - JTbo
But where anime starts and stops?

Howl's moving castle, cartoon or anime?
Quote from JTbo :But where anime starts and stops?

Howl's moving castle, cartoon or anime?

Can youy show me a picture i dont know that one:doh:

Its hard to say caus anime has alot of styles alsmost eich animetor has something difrent that nobudy has(also aplies for manga)
Ik working on my own style to

oh i edited the message caus i sundely noticed i do know it and yes its anime old clasical style
Howl's Moving Castle is an anime. It was written and created in Japan, by Japanese. It is a Japanese Animation, hense, it's Anime. As are the rest of the Ghibli films (i.e. Princess Mononoke, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind)
Quote from Zewerr :Howl's Moving Castle is an anime. It was written and created in Japan, by Japanese. It is a Japanese Animation, hense, it's Anime. As are the rest of the Ghibli films (i.e. Princess Mononoke, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind)

Lol i already sai its anime but thanks for confirming my confirmation
Is the subject limited to Japanese cartoons, or can we vote on ANY Animated films/shows? If the latter, the I vote Simpsons and Captain Scarlet FTW..and Doctor Who (animated special, and also the AniMatrix)
I enjoyed Final Fantasy and Akira, so I suppose that counts either way.

Oops...just realised, I am over 40 and watch animated films....HELP!!!!!!
You consider yourself a knower of anime and haven't even watched yet all films by Myasaki.. you've got a lot to learn, Myasaki is teh best anime maker ever.
And all his movies definately are animes.

Bladerunner - there's nothing to be emrassed for that.. Watch Princess Mononoke for example.. not a kid's movie definately, altough I really like it.. but I'm not sure how to define myself.
#39 - Nobo
Dont have a clue why to watch and read anime and not just comics!
That doesn't make any sense. Anime (also known as manga) is a form of art like anything else. You might as well ask "why listen to jazz when you could listen to Mozart?"

Miyazaki ftw btw :up:
Quote from Lible :You consider yourself a knower of anime and haven't even watched yet all films by Myasaki.. you've got a lot to learn, Myasaki is teh best anime maker ever.
And all his movies definately are animes.

Bladerunner - there's nothing to be emrassed for that.. Watch Princess Mononoke for example.. not a kid's movie definately, altough I really like it.. but I'm not sure how to define myself.

I dint realy said that i know olat and yeah there is alot to learn for me as a future mangaka
And fore me Osamu Tezuka is the man he started manga and stared animating plans it in the 1930 around 1950 ideas came for blackjack and astroboy
I could tel u the intire Histori but that would become i bit to oftopic so back to the topic please:hidesbehi
Earlier this year at the National Gallery in Melbourne they had an exhibition of Tezuka's early comics and graphic novels. It was awesome to see them up close, a lot fo them a bit scratchy with bits crossed out, re-drawn, liquid papered etc. Made me feel better about my own attempts from my teenage years

Edit : thing is, some of the pictures in anime series and such is great,
the drawing style, I know this picture sucks and doesn`t justify it,
but I see it as a kind of art.

Edit 2 : and the reasons why this crappy quality is because I used pictures
from youtube ^^
Yep mangas drawing is really an art!

Thanks guys for al the epriciacion hope you become readers of my manga in the future
Quote from The Very End :

Edit : thing is, some of the pictures in anime series and such is great,
the drawing style, I know this picture sucks and doesn`t justify it,
but I see it as a kind of art.

Edit 2 : and the reasons why this crappy quality is because I used pictures
from youtube ^^

Whel i wonder wat you guys wil find of my early character scetches hope you huys like them its suposed to be a ninja story involving japansese mytholagy sorry this is the only one my scanner broke:tit:>
This drwaing involes a totaly difrent story is a manga about an authistic boy the right one is the authistic boy the girl is one of his few friends(considering to make them loversfurder on in the manga )
Attached images
mangaben.jpg
I thought Akira was pretty wild. Also, as a kid, I used to love Astro Boy, G-Force, and the Transformers.
Quote from Electrik Kar :I thought Akira was pretty wild. Also, as a kid, I used to love Astro Boy, G-Force, and the Transformers.

Akira was a crazy,weird and awesome. Soundtrack rocks too,IMO.
Quote from BlueFlame :Sorry Bob, when i said that, i wasn't trying to be funny. Thats how i feel on the subject. Child Abuse happens alot, and more than 50% of the people doing it, watch Japanese Cartoons.

what a statement. did you know that 90% of child abusers drive cars? that makes nearly every 16-80 yo potential abusers. what a stupid statement to make.
Quote from dadge :what a statement. did you know that 90% of child abusers drive cars? that makes nearly every 16-80 yo potential abusers. what a stupid statement to make.

YOU MADE A MISTAKE. 50% of child abusers watch anime not 50% of anime watchers are child abusers. And your statement also means the same.. if 90% of car drivers would be child abusers where would the world get..

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG