New english subs of ID Stage 5 out in 48 hours
Anyone watching Shingeki no Kyojin?

I'm also watching:
Suisei no Gargantia
Kakumeiki Valvrave
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko
Gear Fighter Dendoh (Re-watching)
Date A Live
Initial D Fifth stage has ended for now. Episode 14 was the last one and now it is waiting for an OVA or a movie.
I've been reading Initial recently and noticed that each chapter/volume has been roughly 20 pages.
Most chapters have been 20 pages long, but where I'm at ch. 663 it's been about 8 pages a chapter and it's been that way a long time. It's also a few meters of track being driven on each chapter, at this rate it'll be this time next years when the downhill race starts.
I recently finished PlanetES if anyone knows what that is I'm looking for anime along the same lines: hard science fiction set in space in the near future. Any suggestions?
Quote from LineR32 :Most chapters have been 20 pages long, but where I'm at ch. 663 it's been about 8 pages a chapter and it's been that way a long time. It's also a few meters of track being driven on each chapter, at this rate it'll be this time next years when the downhill race starts.

Well yea, but the author takes the locations from real life and copies them almost exactly so a lot of work is put into it. I mean, we had to wait 6 years or so for Fifth Stage (and then they do a lousy job on drawing the characters)
Quote from flymike91 :I recently finished PlanetES if anyone knows what that is I'm looking for anime along the same lines: hard science fiction set in space in the near future. Any suggestions?

I don't know anything similar to it, but you could try the recommendations on my anime list for the anime.
Good website, thanks for the tip I think I found exactly what I wanted!
Quote from flymike91 :I recently finished PlanetES if anyone knows what that is I'm looking for anime along the same lines: hard science fiction set in space in the near future. Any suggestions?

I really enjoy reading Uchuu Kyoudai (Space Brothers). It's set not that far into the future compared to PlanetES, but still scifi non the less. There is an anime adeption out as well.
Update on the Initial D manga/anime series. The manga is ending on 8-6 2013 (August 8th).

There is still no news about what will happen to the anime. There is only the race between Takumi and Shinji left to create an anime out of.
Initial D ch.719 if your wondering what chapter.

Quote :Tite Kubo announced in this week's issue of Shounen Jump (Weekly) that the Bleach manga will be taking a 5 week hiatus. The series will return in issue 41 with the final arc, titled "Sennen Kessen Hen: Ketsubetsu-tan."

Tite Kubo stated that he is going to be working on the manga's final battle during the break.

Hataraku Maousama was good.

This one is pretty funny. Chunibyo demo koi ga suki.

did not know that that was continuing, thanks
Good article. His critique on other anime artists and directors makes sense. That sets him and his art appart from other average anime. 'Normal' people can enjoy miyazaki's movies, where as it takes a true otaku to enjoy shugo chara at the age of 37 (not me btw, just an example).
A show I'm watching now... considering my previous post its kind of funny that I should be watching this!

It has been described as the Neon Genesis Evangelion of maho shojo animes.
oh madoka magica, still don't know whats going on in there XD
Rebellion pretty much gave me a headache the first time I watched it - "What on earth just happened?"
So about 11 eps into Full metal alchemist brotherhood, I don't understand that people find this better than the original.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :So about 11 eps into Full metal alchemist brotherhood, I don't understand that people find this better than the original.

because the story of brotherhood are exactly the same as FMA in manga version, the first FMA anime was good but is nowhere close to the original story.

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG