The online racing simulator
DB and DBZ were good, GT sucked like Vampire leeches. The freeza saga is probably the best saga ever created.
Quote from BenjiMC :DB and DBZ were good, GT sucked like Vampire leeches. The Freeza saga is probably the best saga ever created.

DB was good? I never watched it. I watched snippets but never the whole thing, but from what i saw wasn't quite as god as DBZ.

I would disagree though, cell saga is the best Only because Gohan is my favorite character and he goes Super Saiyan 1 in that saga. And he's the first person to ever go super Saiyan 2!!!! But after the cell saga they just ruined Gohan Gay Saiyaman

But if i was to be unbiased then id say the Freeza saga is indeed the best.
DB was good, not as good as DBZ. Also i didn't like cell saga because it just felt stupid with hercule, a bit like the gay sayaman. Although when gohan does that big kamahamaha at the end to beat cell, the picture with his dad was awsome, i drew it infact, but cant find it anywhere.

http://benjimc.deviantart.com/gallery/#_featured--2

some of my DBZ fanart, kinda messed up Goku's face in the one with him and Vegeta.
Quote from lerts :oh im getting bleach right now, my comment was meant to inouva recomendation of a drama

I see
If it get's too slow, look on episode 166
Hmm fair enough, gay Hercule ruins it all lol.
Yeah the big Kamehameha pawns! How they put goku in was really touching lol, seeing as he was "dead" an all.

I like your drawings, especially the gohan in training one

I wish i could draw cause then id draw some amazing dbz fights lol.
Quote from BenjiMC :DB and DBZ were good, GT sucked like Vampire leeches. The freeza saga is probably the best saga ever created.

To me al the dragonball series are ethe suxcor sorry fort the fans but i hate it no personall offence

@ lerts
Whyen watching bleack for the sake of ur own health skip the bount arc it was not in the manga wich translates to it beighn.......... crap
Il later find out for you wich ep those ore so you can avoid them
Quote from Chrisuu01 :To me al the dragonball series are ethe suxcor sorry fort the fans but i hate it no personall offence

:chairs: Watch yo back bitch :chairs:
Quote from Chrisuu01 :To me al the dragonball series are ethe suxcor sorry fort the fans but i hate it no personall offence

@ lerts
Whyen watching bleack for the sake of ur own health skip the bount arc it was not in the manga wich translates to it beighn.......... crap
Il later find out for you wich ep those ore so you can avoid them

The Bount arc starts around episode 70, I'm currently watching it.
DB z after cell saga , has one of the best chap

Wen fight Vegeta M vs Goku , Magin Boo Vs Goku Saiyan Lvl 3

The fusion of Vegeta and Goku (Gogeta) vs the 3rd fase of Magin Boo

Come on , thats eps wass great!
Quote from LineR32 :The Bount arc starts around episode 70, I'm currently watching it.

NOO!!! stop while you stil can
The Very End help me confince him
Quote from Chrisuu01 :NOO!!! stop while you stil can
The Very End help me confince him

You wont be able to, expect some strange posts in the future.
Quote from Inouva :DB z after cell saga , has one of the best chap

i must admit, i loved the boo
Quote from anbiddulph :i must admit, i loved the boo

Spelt Buu.

Quote from Inouva :DB z after cell saga , has one of the best chap

Its majin vegeta.

And when Vegeta and Goku fuse they make Vegito.

Although in the 12th movie "Fusion Reborn" they fuse to make Gogeta
Quote from LineR32 :You wont be able to, expect some strange posts in the future.

NOOO!!!

Lol just jocking but as far as DBZ goes my fav chracter in al of the siers stil is kid boo that smal lil anoying pest.
He was like so evil and so strong and made him whel.... cool

So kid boo by far the most evil bad as evil bastard in all of dragon ball z
so we al agree DBZ was atleast cool at that time
GODAMNIT

BUU!!!!

ALL OF YOU LISTENZ!!!
HE ISH NOT SPELT BOO

THAT IS TOO SCARE PEOPLE!!!

HE IS SPELT BUU!!!! TWO U'S INSTEAD OF O'S

*rant over*
Quote from Migz :GODAMNIT

BUU!!!!

ALL OF YOU LISTENZ!!!
HE ISH NOT SPELT BOO

*rant over*

Ah bit to fanboy...
No need to get angry over it IMO
lol. lame. But yes, Bou is the baddest bad guy imo.
Quote from LineR32 :You wont be able to, expect some strange posts in the future.

That act sucks. If I were you I would just skip it to around episode 114-117, don't remember clearly but it's over then.
Quote from Migz :Spelt Buu.

Its majin vegeta.

And when Vegeta and Goku fuse they make Vegito.

Although in the 12th movie "Fusion Reborn" they fuse to make Gogeta

My bad , i watched that chap and you have right But mi Vegeta M is the same as Majin Vegeta =P

Quote from Migz :GODAMNIT

BUU!!!!

ALL OF YOU LISTENZ!!!
HE ISH NOT SPELT BOO

*rant over*

ROFL angry nerd !!

@topick

The battle Goku lvl 4 vs Beby and Goku Vs Super C-17 Wass a great battle too
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Ah bit to fanboy

YESH

Quote from Inouva :
ROFL angry nerd !!

YESH

well acctually technically most people i know would regard everyone in this topic as a nerd for watching anime.

Quote from Inouva :
The battle Goku lvl 4 vs Beby and Goku Vs Super C-17 Wass a great battle too

Yeah goku pawns in these fights
I started watching Gundam Seed again (4th time ) and I'm gonna be buying a 1/100 MG Launcher/Sword Strike Gundam kit next week to acompany my 1/100 MG Aile Strike model I got earlier this year. I'll prob have the other 4 GAT series Gundams by the end of the year too.

I'd say this is getting pretty geeky.
Quote from LineR32 :I started watching Gundam Seed again (4th time ) and I'm gonna be buying a 1/100 MG Launcher/Sword Strike Gundam kit next week to acompany my 1/100 MG Aile Strike model I got earlier this year. I'll prob have the other 4 GAT series Gundams by the end of the year too.

I'd say this is getting pretty geeky.

Lol talk me about It I have serveral Haruhi figures on my des and i own some bleach stufs including
The vizard mask of ichigo
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Lol talk me about It I have serveral Haruhi figures on my des and i own some bleach stufs including

Take a picture of that , i want to see it!!!
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Lol talk me about It I have serveral Haruhi figures on my des and i own some bleach stufs including

I wouldn't mind seeing some pics fo them and the mask aswell.

I've been meaning to make Ichigo's Bankai in 3ds max after finding a tutorial for making a Katana, i'll probably post a render of it when I get round to doing it.
Quote from LineR32 :I wouldn't mind seeing some pics fo them and the mask aswell.

I've been meaning to make Ichigo's Bankai in 3ds max after finding a tutorial for making a Katana, i'll probably post a render of it when I get round to doing it.

Cool and i stil actualy have to make the mask i have a manual of doing it and some plaster (yes plaster mask)

and i take some pictures of my figures in the near future

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG