Forgot about spoilers, sorry!

Thanks Inouva, I fix it right away.
Quote from The Very End :SHIT!
Forgot about spoilers, sorry!

Thanks Inouva, I fix it right away.

Np , we are a few the ppl who see this topic

I need to download the 183 and the rest =P
You have readed the mange right? If not I'm very sorry for spoiler
:'( Inouva please edit your post too! :P. I love Bleach because its great and it doesn't end in ~20 episodes like some of my favourite anime, I Love fillers . Who watched Capeta?
Man, you should seek mental care, who likes fillers?
If you have not watched thorught whole Bleach yet, then you got a lot of stuff to look forward to
Quote from The Very End :Man, you should seek mental care, who likes fillers?
If you have not watched thorught whole Bleach yet, then you got a lot of stuff to look forward to

Indeed i agree on that alot of awsome fights and lung bursting funnynes

Oh and al the guys here The FXO ukita is done link is here
CLICKY!!!!!
i was just done listening to this deluxe edition ost of some anime called vexille. i didnt know anything about it nor do i care, but it has a badass soundtrack.
Has anybody seen the Gotham Knight videos? theres about 5/6 different stories all linked to describe the time between Batmand Begins and The Dark Knight. Each is animated differently. If anybody wants i could try to cut them up into episodes and upload them somewhere.
Quote from BenjiMC :Has anybody seen the Gotham Knight videos? theres about 5/6 different stories all linked to describe the time between Batmand Begins and The Dark Knight. Each is animated differently. If anybody wants i could try to cut them up into episodes and upload them somewhere.

Im also actualy in seach of these so if anybiudy find them earlier post!!!

Oh and i found this realy good Initial D song i just cant stop listening

I Just Want To Call You now - Norma Sheffield
You made me want to watch Initial D all the way through now.

Quote from Sueycide_FD :i was just done listening to this deluxe edition ost of some anime called vexille. i didnt know anything about it nor do i care, but it has a badass soundtrack.

Vexille is a CGI movie set about 70 years in the the future.
Quote from LineR32 :You made me want to watch Initial D all the way through now.

Vexille is a CGI movie set about 70 years in the the future.

OOPs sorry
But its a good series thow ive found a OGG converter and have initial d songs in my LFS
I can only remember the MOVE tracks from the series.

Think I'll finish off Full Metal Alchemist today and try and watch some more of Gantz.

Got this from another forum I go on.

Full Metal Alchemist 2, was posted a few days ago.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.co ... tv-anime-series-confirmed
Quote from Sueycide_FD :i was just done listening to this deluxe edition ost of some anime called vexille. i didnt know anything about it nor do i care, but it has a badass soundtrack.

Synopsis
In an alternate 21st century, the robotics industry undergoes a period of rapid advancement worldwide. By the year 2050, Japan has firmly established itself as the leader in robotic technology and manufacture with Daiwa Heavy Industries. As the technology evolves to include robotic enhancements to the human body, the blurring of the line between man and machine triggers a sudden shift in world opinion. In response, the U.N. passes a unilateral ban of further research and development on robotics in 2067. Japan fiercely objects to this ban, but is unable to prevent its passage. In protest, Japan withdrew from international politics and chose to pursue a policy of high-tech national isolation. While only trade continues, Japan disappears from the world scene.

Ten years later, a series of bizarre incidents lead the American technology police agency SWORD to believe that Japan has concealed extensive development of banned technologies through the use of the RACE network. SWORD dispatches a unit of special agents to infiltrate Japan and gather intelligence on the country. Vexille, a veteran agent among the group, uncovers the horrifying truth behind the ten years of isolation.

Quote from Chrisuu01 :Im also actualy in seach of these so if anybiudy find them earlier post!!!

Oh and i found this realy good Initial D song i just cant stop listening

I Just Want To Call You now - Norma Sheffield

Macross Frontier Ending Ep2 : Singer Sheryl Nome - Diamond Crevasse

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=eT2FiW64sqM

Here May´n (Japanese voice of Sheryl)
Interview + Diamond Crevasse On live!

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v= ... tugew&feature=related

See the two vid and coment
Is it just me or does anyone else find the music in the initial D battle stage really really really F*ing annoying?

Also what is the battle stage? Is it a bunch of battles that happened throughout the series?

And is there more then one battle stage or just one?
Battle stage is just updated races, they redid the animation of the cars and updated the models iirc.
Quote from LineR32 :Battle stage is just updated races, they redid the animation of the cars and updated the models iirc.

So basicly improved initial d screen candy
Yep, pretty much.

Started watching Full Metal Panic today and gonna start watching Ah! my Goddess after I get through Noein.
-
(lerts) DELETED by lerts
It's a CGI movie called Vexille.

Lert's and his magic again.
Quote from LineR32 :Yep, pretty much.

Started watching Full Metal Panic today and gonna start watching Ah! my Goddess after I get through Noein.

=D , you will love "A megami sama"

I will copy your sig idea
Anyone know any good racing animes? So far I've watched Initial D, Wangan Midnight and Capeta (the best of all of them). Are there any other good ones perhaps of the capeta style?

And please none of the cyber formula thingy it looks horrible :P.
Quote from evilpimp :Anyone know any good racing animes? So far I've watched Initial D, Wangan Midnight and Capeta (the best of all of them). Are there any other good ones perhaps of the capeta style?

And please none of the cyber formula thingy it looks horrible :P.

Ex-Driver Click to see synopsis

Ex-Driver The Movie Click to see synopsis

Ex-Driver The Danger Zone Click to see Synopsis

One team 3 cars 2 girls 1 boy

The cars : Lancia Stratos , Lotus Europa , Lotus 7 , Subaro Impresa WRX <- one or two chap this car

Great anime , with action
There's Immortal Grand Prix, it's Mecha racing though so I dunno if you'd be interested in it.

Synopsis

Genres: science fiction, tournament
Themes: Mecha, Sports

Plot Summary: In the year 2035 Team Suzaku and Team Sledge Mamma are preparing to meet in the final round of the 12th Immortal Grand Prix (IGPX). Takeshi leads Team Suzaku, which is made-up of a group of young amateur pilots who must make the most of their limited funds and weaponry in order to prepare for the competition designed for professionals.

You can find it on Veoh in Dub form, dunno if it's on there in sub form though.
Quote from LineR32 :There's Immortal Grand Prix, it's Mecha racing though so I dunno if you'd be interested in it.

Synopsis

Genres: science fiction, tournament
Themes: Mecha, Sports

Plot Summary: In the year 2035 Team Suzaku and Team Sledge Mamma are preparing to meet in the final round of the 12th Immortal Grand Prix (IGPX). Takeshi leads Team Suzaku, which is made-up of a group of young amateur pilots who must make the most of their limited funds and weaponry in order to prepare for the competition designed for professionals.

You can find it on Veoh in Dub form, dunno if it's on there in sub form though.

the race series u manchoined i watched some eps mY god it sucks
I just finished Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid, gonna start on the 3rd series of FMP if Mega Video player (POS) wants to work for me. :mad:

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG