The online racing simulator
WoW ,To this anime , This Ugly Yet and Wonderfull World

Synopsis
High school student Takeru Takemoto works part time as a (motor)bike courier. During one of his deliveries, he saw a mysterious light passing him and fell into a forest. What he had found was a beautiful girl coming out from a glowing cocoon, calling herself "Hikari." While Takeru was quite embarrassed because of Hikari's nudity, a strange monster suddenly showed up and immediately attacked the two. Both Takeru and Hikari demonstrated the power of their other selves before Takeru had a clue of what's going on.

Type: TV
Episodes: 12
Aired: Apr 2, 2004 to Jun 18, 2004
Producers: Gainax, SHAFT, TBS, Rondo Robe, MOVIC
Genres: Shounen, Sci-Fi, Romance, Magic, Drama, Comedy
Duration: 24 min. per episode
Rating: R+ - Mild Nudity

One of producer is Gainax , so this is a good anime and worth watch

@ I made mi avatar , how it´s look?
Allright, since I am waiting for Bleach to go back to the main story, I started to look on a other anime to feed my freetime. I started watching Death Note, and I must say - it's awesome. Had to watch 6 episodes in row before I whent to bed

Looking forward to see more from it, the story is so far great put togheter, and the concept is awesome.
I specially like that they veiw it from the angle where you BOTH love the main character, and hate him. And they making it go to two main characters, and you don't know what part you want to support, because they both got good and bad sides.

Great anime!
Yah death note was awesome It is Just a superb story..... till bit past the middle point.. only then does it drag abit.... (but max like 3eps the excitment only goes down ;P )
Quote from evilgenius :Yah death note was awesome It is Just a superb story..... till bit past the middle point.. only then does it drag abit.... (but max like 3eps the excitment only goes down ;P )

FOR LOVE OF BUDDAH NO SPOILERSSSzzz!!!!!

But I am sill calm, and you didn't say much, just don't tell anything about the story without warning me first, I am currently just on episode 7
Quote from Inouva :.....

I found this on a site a few weeks back and liked the sound of it.
Quote from LineR32 :I found this on a site a few weeks back and liked the sound of it.

Indeed , i finish to see it in one night XD , and the story is too strange , and the 2 last chap is like see the last chap of evangelion , Gainax is a master doing storys for anime , like KareKano , FLCL and many more
Quote from Inouva :Indeed , i finish to see it in one night XD , and the story is too strange , and the 2 last chap is like see the last chap of evangelion , Gainax is a master doing storys for anime , like KareKano , FLCL and many more

Mention one anime that ain't strange
Quote from The Very End :Mention one anime that ain't strange

I know Clannad

EDIT:

Line look you inspired me for my avatar
That confused me slightly, for a second I thought I had forgot I had made a post, but it wasn't mine.
Quote from The Very End :Mention one anime that ain't strange

Kannon 2006
Air
Ef - A tale of memories
Boogiepop Phantom
Pet shop of horror
Gasaraki
Heh .... ^_^
Im watching hajime no ippo again xD I just love it =D Just watched the episode with Takamura nad the bear just rofl lmao
Watching

Code-E , is like R.o.D

Synopsis
Chinami Ebihara is girl with a strange ability to generate electromagnetic waves when her emotions run high. However, since this 'ability' affects anything electrical, it resulted in her having to transfer from school to school when she was younger. As Chinami, now 18 years of age, transfers to a new school, she once again affects the electronic devices in the school, but this time, when another student, Kotaro Kannagi, sees her do this, he becomes obsessed in studying her "TYPE-E" ability.

Type: TV
Episodes: 12
Aired: Jul 4, 2007 to Sep 19, 2007
Producers: Studio DEEN
Genres: Slice of Life, Sci-Fi, School, Romance, Comedy
Duration: 24 min. per episode
Rating: PG - Children

Link to see Click me for the chaps list <- Audio japanese - Subtitles English - Quality 9/10
I'll take a lok at that, if I can get off Front Mission 3.
dudes has anyone found a link or a leek for the new Naruto movie bonds?

Db dropped out on subbing them does anyone else know any other places i use rslinks
I just asked about this on PSRV forums, I'll post here when it gets a reply.
Quote from LineR32 :I just asked about this on PSRV forums, I'll post here when it gets a reply.

tanks! ive looked everywhere

if not ill go buy the DVD down the road in a few mins hoping its got some English but its out here in china
Lol

There's been 1 reply to the post I made on PSRV, Dooonster, but it doesn't look like you'll get it yet. You could keep checking www.dattebayo.com regularly for it though.
Quote from LineR32 :Lol

There's been 1 reply to the post I made on PSRV, Dooonster, but it doesn't look like you'll get it yet. You could keep checking www.dattebayo.com regularly for it though.

thanks mate but they said they were dropping the naruto stuff from the last aired episode
in DB web site have the Naruto shippuuden movie , but wich movie is?

The dead of naruto ( The Fisrt one ) or Naruto shippuuden bonds?
Quote from Inouva :in DB web site have the Naruto shippuuden movie , but wich movie is?

The dead of naruto ( The Fisrt one ) or Naruto shippuuden bonds?

dam i need to get into naruto again
yea that's the one where the girl foretells his death but he changes it
Just finished watching FLCL, I think i'm more confused now than I was when I woke up this morning.
Heh... i dont know, i was too wth going on in ep1.. that i never got past ep1 ;D
Nooooo!!!
Watched Bleach today, and when I finally belived it would end it probally going to continue, god damnit

It's about time they go back to the real plot, since these filler episodes are even more bad than the Bounto act (and that was horrible)

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG