The online racing simulator
How many shit box 360's you gone through?
Just asking.

I just found the 1st 2 episodes of Gundam 00 english dub, gonna see if I like it or not. The voice of young Setsuna sounds like it's the same guy who did Nicol Amarfi's voice in the eng dub of Gundam Seed.

Daybreak's Bell is still my fave opening theme from Gundam 00.

EDIT:
Sounds like Setsuna's vice actor might be the same guy who did the voice for Trowa Barton in Gundam Wing and I'm sure I heard the voice actor who did Duo Maxwell in the dub. I don't like the voice of H/Allelujah, it's too deep.
Lol just bought xbox360 for sisters kids... well not me... but i contributed to that gift.. currently sitting on my desk.. tempting to try it out
Thosw two were so fake and poorly made I would point and laught at any idiots using them tbh There are a lot of cool..uhm what's name for those thing, you can put on your eye and still looks somewhat real, those two looks shit on every possible way and it would have to be embarrasing to have eyes like that.
Quote from The Very End :Thosw two were so fake and poorly made I would point and laught at any idiots using them tbh There are a lot of cool..uhm what's name for those thing, you can put on your eye and still looks somewhat real, those two looks shit on every possible way and it would have to be embarrasing to have eyes like that.

Wow your harsh

But treu
Yep.... Same reaction here as on the other forum.

Did you go on the site and check the prices of those contacts?
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Wow your harsh

But treu

Hehe, maybe a little bit agressive put, but I'll stand on my opinion
There are great contacts that looks cool out there, but those were just.. well it just gets to a point where you cry for attention and it's all beeing silly.

But hey, maybe just me that beeing a dumpshit here lol
Quote from LineR32 :Yep.... Same reaction here as on the other forum.

Did you go on the site and check the prices of those contacts?

I did id rather have a years subcribtion to IRacing for that kind of money
I started watching Full Metal Panic again today.

I was gonna watch Beck again and stay in bed all day, but it didn't burn to the DVD properly, I'll have to do it again.
Quote from LineR32 :I started watching Full Metal Panic again today.

I was gonna watch Beck again and stay in bed all day, but it didn't burn to the DVD properly, I'll have to do it again.

Yeah really hate it when that happens happend to me with Gurren lagan episode 6 to 12
lol im up to episode 130 of bleach allready after a week and im enjoying it story line is good but it just seems that more and more powerfull people just keep poping up out of no where.

weee what else to download guys? and girlys
Naruto is a must watch and Code Geass, Rurouni Kenshin is pretty good too.

Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad
Gurren Lagann
Gundam 00 (if you like Mecha. Get the Shinsen Subs version, they only have S2 on their site now, you'd have to look for the 1st season.)
I complete to download Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch , and i have some

And

To watch On Non-Stop , the first season
Make sure you've got a nice comfy place to sit, other wise you wont be able to feel your ass.

I've finaly got Planetes in dual audio, i'm gonna be watching that after I've finished watching, FMP and Tenchi Muyo GXP.
Quote from LineR32 :Make sure you've got a nice comfy place to sit, other wise you wont be able to feel your ass.

I've finaly got Planetes in dual audio, i'm gonna be watching that after I've finished watching, FMP and Tenchi Muyo GXP.

Give me the link FFS , i wass searching that anime via torrent , but all seeders wass dead

@i Have a nice a very very confortable chair ; )
Quote from Inouva :Give me the link FFS , i wass searching that anime via torrent , but all seeders wass dead

@i Have a nice a very very confortable chair ; )

Lol you guys cant beat my luxury chair wich declianes
My chair is old, prob 5 years old, the leather has cracked in some places and the padding is almost flat. I have a throw pillow under the chairs cushion to give it more padding and another to give me some back support when I shift my arse forward and recline on it, with my feet up. Can only sit in that possition for about an hour, then I cant feel the top of my arse cheeks.

I got the torrent from TBP. they have seed info but Mininova hasn't.
Quote from LineR32 :My chair is old, prob 5 years old, the leather has cracked in some places and the padding is almost flat. I have a throw pillow under the chairs cushion to give it more padding and another to give me some back support when I shift my arse forward and recline on it, with my feet up. Can only sit in that possition for about an hour, then I cant feel the top of my arse cheeks.

I got the torrent from TBP. they have seed info but Mininova hasn't.

Thank you <3
No probs Inouva.

There's 5 audio tracks in that torrent, Jap, Eng, Fre, Ger and Jap commentary.
I forgot to wacth clannad after story sincre the thing with the boy who turned into the cat ended dont know wich episode it is why can help me where to find it so i can watch it.

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG