The online racing simulator
Well not so bad, not the end i wass waithing...
Been watching the two latest episodes (not the filler episodes before that) , and I must say they actually did a good job with these so far, the plot is interesting enough and they have taken their time animating it right. The dialogues are also somewhat at level with the rest of the series, what has anoyed me most before is the way they usually speaks in fillers, totally random bullshit that is suposed to be funny but isn't. Well either way, the two latest episodes has been good entertainment and I'm looking forward to see the rest of it.

I recently started watching One Piece again, and had to download like 30 episodes or something to update myself. It's actually great fun in the serie again, and waiting in eager for the next one.
I started watching Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, any of you lot seen it?
I liked it. It was a change from all the other animes I've seen but sadly, I never got around to watch the 3rd season and I'm playing FPS more often than eating or breathing.
UP, WOW wass in page 9 ¬¬

Bleach is getting "Good" witht the Zampakatou filler

Also , Re-watching Kare Kano, mmm ... and Waithing for Shakugan no shana season 3 =D
What manga are you guys reading atm?

If you read any.
... i'm not reading any...

but i do like anime/manga.
why is bleach taking this long :cry:
yer bleach is being sooo slow and shana 3 isent out yet Super Sad FACE
I <3 Bleach fillers :P

Gives me less to worry about when watching/subscribed to multiple online videos and anime

Just Watched Code Geass... That first episode is a trick isn't it? I watched the first episode months ago and was bored by it, when I finally made it onto the second episode I finished the anime in a matter of about 2 days?

loved it. Reminded me of Mobile Suit Gundam 00
lol its been a while watched sooooo many animes while waitin on bleach and shana 3 found some i REALLY enjoyed ill list a few i liked

GANTZ 1/2 (i enjoyed this but the ending sucked balls)
Baccano
DearS (had some good comedy value)
Elfen Lied (Short but AWESOME)

its all here
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/TheMadness

anything with a 8+ i recomend
Heh, my 'watched anime'-list is a bit longer than that.

Currently I am watching naruto, bleach and I am trying to catch up to FMA (FullMetalAlchemist).
Mininova is dead now

We need more resourse site to donwload, i have a few , like Mc anime, Frozen Layer, but i need more =(
Quote from Inouva :Mininova is dead now

We need more resourse site to donwload, i have a few , like Mc anime, Frozen Layer, but i need more =(

Yes i hate this i hate Goverments
I haven't used any torrents for anime in a while, the anime I'm watching atm I'm getting from anikat and Animesuki (not used for ages), sometimes I'll use Nihonomaru for anything else I need.

I've been reading Manga a lot recently though, so I haven't watched anime too much this past couple of months.

Both of my lists are in my sig.
recently finished Samurai Champloo. Was epic.
-
(jonthedoors) DELETED by franky500 : Trolling
-
(jonthedoors) DELETED by franky500 : Trolling
theres this one girl at my school with an obsession... she dresses up as a compleatly different charactor EVERY day.. have no idea were she gets all her freakin clothes and stuff...
Cosplayers usually make their own costumes but you can buy them online too.
This filler of bleach is getting to anoyme... FFS, even naruto have less filler that bleach
I haven't actually watched any anime lately.

The last one i watched was the 2nd season haruhi stopped watching at the end of the time loop.
What episode was that?
The time loop was the endless 8, so there was a few eps after those iirc.

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG