The online racing simulator
Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
Hehe, yea they try to be deep, emotionally, some times I like that, and sometime I don\t like that.
Lol, I remember an episode of One Piece where there was like 3 kids that cried, and screamed and shouted for like 25 mins straight, and that can be a little too much sometimes hehe :P

Just curious, how old are you?
Meh, soon 20, and sometimes I feel a little stupid when I watch anime`s and such, but I do it anyway.

Quote from The Very End :Hehe, yea they try to be deep, emotionally, some times I like that, and sometime I don\t like that.
Lol, I remember an episode of One Piece where there was like 3 kids that cried, and screamed and shouted for like 25 mins straight, and that can be a little too much sometimes hehe :P

Just curious, how old are you?
Meh, soon 20, and sometimes I feel a little stupid when I watch anime`s and such, but I do it anyway.

I just turned 16 8th of june

I have to edmit that ios stradet to cry a bit when gaara died in shipuuden but hes alive agian and then i was like superhappy
I do watch anime, but the ones you mention as good ones, Chrisuu, are bad ones for my taste. The storyline in both Naruto and Bleach becomes pretty boring fast, everything repeats itself and because they are made for older children nobody really dies. Just like Dragonball, only another universe.
Examples of what I liked would be The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi or Welcome to the NHK, even if I am not really pleased with the end. For BlueFlame or other people who claim anime being just for childrens - you wouldn't possibly let your children watch shows like Black Lagoon. Animated films/series offer quite a bit more freedom for your plot, things like real people can't do or would be expensive, so it's just another form of entertainment. You don't have to watch it if you don't like it - but don't insult people who enjoy it. I wouldn't flame you for your hobbies too.
Quote from herki :I do watch anime, but the ones you mention as good ones, Chrisuu, are bad ones for my taste. The storyline in both Naruto and Bleach becomes pretty boring fast, everything repeats itself and because they are made for older children nobody really dies. Just like Dragonball, only another universe.
Examples of what I liked would be The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi or Welcome to the NHK, even if I am not really pleased with the end. For BlueFlame or other people who claim anime being just for childrens - you wouldn't possibly let your children watch shows like Black Lagoon. Animated films/series offer quite a bit more freedom for your plot, things like real people can't do or would be expensive, so it's just another form of entertainment. You don't have to watch it if you don't like it - but don't insult people who enjoy it. I wouldn't flame you for your hobbies too.

Have you read the manga there are already 4 dead persons in the manga
Agree, watch the manga, just search on youtube and you will see whats going to happend in the future episodes of the anime you looking at.

If you are borred of looking at bleach fillers at the moment, go to youtube.com, search for "bleach manga 286" (or lower for thats sake), and you will be very very surprised. It`s way in front of the anime, not just little that is usually normal, but very long now. I really looking forwards to see how some scenes are going to be animated!
Ok, I know some don`t really give a damn about this, but I just want to share some pictures that are not in youtube quality, it`s about bleach and some pictures from bleach manga chapter 286.
Warning 56k users

Does Ghost in the shell (parts 1 to 3) qualify as Anime?
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Have you read the manga there are already 4 dead persons in the manga

Nope, I got tired of all the filler episodes plus it's not really what I'm looking for. I'm more for the 13, 26 or maybe 52 episode animes. Well, if you like it - your thing; I watched Naruto to ep. 16x (if you know the DB-fansubs, I quit pretty much after their fun-fandub-episode) and Bleach till 9x. As I said it's too similar to Dragonball for me... you can predict to good what will happen next.
And yeah, Ghost in the Shell qualifies as an anime, mostly because it is one
i think lfsnoob does ur name to that ''anime'' he herkis
Anime captures genuine essence and emotions of each moment of a given storyline much better than most western animation I have seen to date. Many have remarkable levels of realism. For instance, Ghost in the Shell the movie had its soundtrack finalized after hours of real world study. For instance, the sounds of bullets hitting metallic and concrete surfaces are different and it actually sounds really close to what things REALLY sound like IRL. And they tend to have superior and usually more realistic depictions of the realities of life, showing violence, drug use, psychology, sexual matters, etc, in a much more explicit and frank manner. The good and the bad together like IRL, warts and all. And anyone could win and more often or not there is no black and white separation of good guys and bad guys, since no one is perfect.

Well, at least that's how it is with the ones I've watched so far.

My current favorites are MACROSS (original, Plus and Zero) and Ghost in the Shell. Ghost in the shell is particularly suited for deep thinkers of social, political, economic, ethical and spirituals issues i.e. serious philosophical manners. Macross for the amazing mechanical concepts and its depiction both the triumphs and tragedies of war. And it is no surprise that if war is all one has ever been taught, trained and exposed to, that's all one will ever know. The culture of a people is extremely important both themselves and those around them. A culture of war and hatred will only lead to a culture of pointless death and destruction. The only solution to this is to replace it with a culture of love and most of all hope.

BTW, the Variable fighters would absolutely revolutionize warfare and most importantly defense if they were possibility to build and use successfully. Such great versatility, air superiority fighter, precision bomber, interceptor, mobile active missile defense platform, infantry support and direct ground assault, etc, all in one extremely sophisticated and versatile albeit complicated vehicle. Yes, such a thing would not be easy to create even if currently possible, but this is in essence no different to nuclear fusion, which is also very difficult but certainly within the realms of physical possibility to do well. Anything worth creating has its price.

There are others I enjoy as well but can't think of ATM.
Quote from Jamexing :Anime captures genuine essence and emotions of each moment of a given storyline much better than most western animation I have seen to date. Many have remarkable levels of realism. For instance, Ghost in the Shell the movie had its soundtrack finalized after hours of real world study. For instance, the sounds of bullets hitting metallic and concrete surfaces are different and it actually sounds really close to what things REALLY sound like IRL. And they tend to have superior and usually more realistic depictions of the realities of life, showing violence, drug use, psychology, sexual matters, etc, in a much more explicit and frank manner. The good and the bad together like IRL, warts and all. And anyone could win and more often or not there is no black and white separation of good guys and bad guys, since no one is perfect.

Well, at least that's how it is with the ones I've watched so far.

My current favorites are MACROSS (original, Plus and Zero) and Ghost in the Shell. Ghost in the shell is particularly suited for deep thinkers of social, political, economic, ethical and spirituals issues i.e. serious philosophical manners. Macross for the amazing mechanical concepts and its depiction both the triumphs and tragedies of war. And it is no surprise that if war is all one has ever been taught, trained and exposed to, that's all one will ever know. The culture of a people is extremely important both themselves and those around them. A culture of war and hatred will only lead to a culture of pointless death and destruction. The only solution to this is to replace it with a culture of love and most of all hope.

BTW, the Variable fighters would absolutely revolutionize warfare and most importantly defense if they were possibility to build and use successfully. Such great versatility, air superiority fighter, precision bomber, interceptor, mobile active missile defense platform, infantry support and direct ground assault, etc, all in one extremely sophisticated and versatile albeit complicated vehicle. Yes, such a thing would not be easy to create even if currently possible, but this is in essence no different to nuclear fusion, which is also very difficult but certainly within the realms of physical possibility to do well. Anything worth creating has its price.

There are others I enjoy as well but can't think of ATM.

Okay wher can i find watch ore buy ghost in the cell i want to watch this stuf totaly fits my taste:shhh:
My girlfriend, a great anime fan, said (appologising a lot and very carefully) that I look like anime character. So, I'm not a fan of anime: I can't be a fan of myself.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :whel as you guys may have noticed im a real manga and anime fan naruto is one of my favorites together with bleach and The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi(i know a mouth full) .

Love anime. I just finished watching the The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi. Was awsome. Bleach, Cowboy Bebop, Beck:Mongolian Chop Squad, Great Teacher Onizuka and Read or Die the TV , Samurai Champloo, Fate/Stay Night, Fooly Cooly are just some that jump to mind that were great I find.
Quote :...Akira bought along. It didn't hurt that the soundtrack rocked as well- especially the Taiko drumming (edit: glock?) piece that's running in the credits, which was also used in the bike chase sequence, one of my favourite in Akira)

I just found out that that track is called Kaneda, and I love it! (thankyou [cough] Soulseek). Not sure if the soundtrack is still available anywhere, but anyway it's great.
#90 - JTbo
Now what language is used in title song of Ghost in Shell SAC series, it is partly english and partly some other language which is not Japanese either?
Daaamn!
I`m sitting up and waiting for the release of bleach 136 episode, but it seems to be delayed ><
Quote from The Very End :Daaamn!
I`m sitting up and waiting for the release of bleach 136 episode, but it seems to be delayed ><

That sucks i geas im truly glad with the naruto manga im so much furder that those people who only watch the anime
Quote from Chrisuu01 :That sucks i geas im truly glad with the naruto manga im so much furder that those people who only watch the anime

Hehe, I`m sitting and watching the bleach manga on youtube, currently chapter 286. Damn, it`s long in the future of the Tv show, but I`m looking very much forward to see some parts animated, will be great fun.

Edit:
WELL I`LL BE DAMNED!!!
Now bleach is delayed, no episode before august 22, oh my god, and the 136 episode was also out two weeks after 135, this really start to anoy me!
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Okay wher can i find watch ore buy ghost in the cell i want to watch this stuf totaly fits my taste:shhh:

Any decent DVD store in your country should have the Ghost In The Shell films and TV series. Google will help

BTW, what Jamexing said sums it up for me - a manga is a cartoon for the thinking man I was a pretty thoughtful kid 20 years ago and, apart from the awesome tech & action on display in shows like Robotech (aka MACROSS), Astroboy (Tetsuwan Atomu!) & the movie Akira, I loved that their stories were so much more complex than the other cartoons I was watching at the time (Transformers, various Hanna Barbera stuff, Bugs Bunny etc.). I didn't know cartoons could actually make you think (Good guys can do bad things? What the hell?) as well as laugh until I saw what the Japanese were doing with them ... and that Robotech theme music - hearing that at 6am on a Saturday (before a soccer[football!] match) made you feel like the goal you were defending later that day was your home planet and you'd do anything to keep it free of invasion
Quote from Hankstar :Any decent DVD store in your country should have the Ghost In The Shell films and TV series. Google will help

BTW, what Jamexing said sums it up for me - a manga is a cartoon for the thinking man I was a pretty thoughtful kid 20 years ago and, apart from the awesome tech & action on display in shows like Robotech (aka MACROSS), Astroboy (Tetsuwan Atomu!) & the movie Akira, I loved that their stories were so much more complex than the other cartoons I was watching at the time (Transformers, various Hanna Barbera stuff, Bugs Bunny etc.). I didn't know cartoons could actually make you think (Good guys can do bad things? What the hell?) as well as laugh until I saw what the Japanese were doing with them ... and that Robotech theme music - hearing that at 6am on a Saturday (before a soccer[football!] match) made you feel like the goal you were defending later that day was your home planet and you'd do anything to keep it free of invasion

:iagree: that's one intresting comparison
I like your way of thinking
Quote from The Very End :Hehe, I`m sitting and watching the bleach manga on youtube, currently chapter 286. Damn, it`s long in the future of the Tv show, but I`m looking very much forward to see some parts animated, will be great fun.

Edit:
WELL I`LL BE DAMNED!!!
Now bleach is delayed, no episode before august 22, oh my god, and the 136 episode was also out two weeks after 135, this really start to anoy me!

Yeah seighn it animated is great fun you just need to be pacient ne!?
But I want to watch it now!!
I don`t want to wait two weeks
-
(Forbin) DELETED by Forbin
Quote from Forbin :No one else has mentioned it, but I thought I'd bring it up. I've seen enough of it (although not by my own choosing) to be a farily decent judge.

Inuyasha's for girls.

that doesn't make any sence to me why stop watching anime for someone else?
Nooo, no manga or anime episode of Bleach this week.
It`s really starting to anoy me, 2 episoded on a month, and they have both been fillers... not good
Here's a small list of my favourites in random order (yeah, I watch quite a bit of anime):

- All Ghibli movies
- Cowboy Bebop
- Honey & Clover (yeah, I'm a hopeless romantic)
- Ghost in the Shell
- Steamboy
- Full Metal Panic
- Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Kumo no Mukou, Yakusoku no Basho
- Great Teacher Onizuka
- Planetes
- Akira
- Koi Kaze

And some others.

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )