The online racing simulator
Quote from Inouva :Well , i finish to see kanon 2006 remake and is wass awsone romance

Now i start to see clanned , is the same creators from kanon 2006 remake

Here the link

Audio:Japanese
sub:English

Clannad Ep 1 on youtube

Enjoy

This is wat ive beighn looking for

So Thank you!!
Anyone seen the latest Bleach 159 episode? It`s pure ownage. The serie is going back on track now, and we are going to have some great episodes following up soon
Quote from The Very End :Anyone seen the latest Bleach 159 episode? It`s pure ownage. The serie is going back on track now, and we are going to have some great episodes following up soon

Hell yes!!

warning spoilers:

Grimmjow vs Ichigo geas who wins
Kenpachi vs Notioura
mad docter vs mad Docter

And Notioura in released form that loks tOtaly cool 4arms 4 huge swords
I know who are going to win, but I`m not going to say it here, you wait and find it out yourselfe
Working on bleach Skin pack guys

Yust to tel you anime and bleach lovers
As commented in the other topic, I`m really looking forward to see it. Your great at skin making, and it`s very cool that you combine it with anime
looking forward
SPOILER WARNING:

Just read bleach 310 omg hee can make new arms

Thats sick
You need to write spoiler warning, or the people that don`t read the manga is going to be angry

SPOILER WARNING :

Yeah, it`s freaking awesome, if he does not have a shikai, or Bankai he`s ****ed.
Now i start to see

Macross Plus , is oldie , BUT WoW What a Imagen Quality!!!!!!
A few months ago I watched every episode of Full Metal Alchemist.

What an AMAZING series. Simply brilliant writing. Now my all time favorite anime.
Did you see the movie too?

It's not as great as the series though.
Quote from March Hare :Did you see the movie too?

It's not as great as the series though.

I saw the movie. It was pretty good but the ending annoyed me.

I just think this series is one of the most intelligent and creative stories I have encountered in a long time.

It also made me care about the characters.
Well just finish to see Ah! megami sama sorezore tsubasa , God Sake Keiichi is more slow that a stone
anime? well, i remember watching dragon ball when i was a kid, and now i got some interest on watching anime again.

i finished watching "initial d" last week and right now i'm watching "love hina".
Quote from jonny__27 :anime? well, i remember watching dragon ball when i was a kid, and now i got some interest on watching anime again.

i finished watching "initial d" last week and right now i'm watching "love hina".

Love hina , is nice ,but if you like love hina and that kind of anime style (Shoujo)

I recomend you a lot of GOODD shoujo anime
Well I hate watching anime or any other cartoons. IMO they're a bit childish... The only one I like is the Initial D
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Well I hate watching anime or any other cartoons. IMO they're a bit childish... The only one I like is the Initial D

Look i have 26 years and i still watch anime , because i not afraid or feel like a kid or discriminated or otaku or whatever , if you like to see some anime , dont be afraid , and enjoy , look where i find all mi anime xD

Attached images
Inouvaanimelist.jpg
Okay... Few days ago my friend told me something about "hentai" Do you know anything about it? I guess you do.. He showed me some pics too
Quote from Töki (HUN) : Okay... Few days ago my friend told me something about "hentai" Do you know anything about it? I guess you do.. He showed me some pics too

The hentai is the p0rn anime

Shoujo: Romantic Comedy or Romantic Drama or Just Romantic ,

Shounen: Is All involved Fight = Naruto , DBZ , Rurouni Kenshin , Saint Seiya

Seinen :Car racing , bike racing or some type of competition with some Veihcle

Ecchi : is Like "hentai" but without Showing Sex Act , only see panties or Braa , but allwasy in a funny way

There are more type of anime , dont remenber all
Quote from Töki (HUN) : Okay... Few days ago my friend told me something about "hentai" Do you know anything about it? I guess you do.. He showed me some pics too

No not hentai hentai sucks (pervertd lol)

@ Inouva do u have titles that you would realy rcomend
Im currently watching clannad and Shakugan no shanna its a nce story( i like deep and iontresting story lines)

And echi humor is always good

ore just a anime that makes me laugh non stop
Quote from Chrisuu01 :No not hentai hentai sucks (pervertd lol)

@ Inouva do u have titles that you would realy rcomend
Im currently watching clannad and Shakugan no shanna its a nce story( i like deep and iontresting story lines)

And echi humor is always good

ore just a anime that makes me laugh non stop

Clannad , cap 18 , o men the last minutres Wass fantastic !

@ontopick
Maburabo : 21 episodes have (dont remenber well) ,have echi , to crazy , with some of shoujo , and shonen

i only like initial d, i am not really into fantasy(magic, ninjas, knights, dragons, shamans.. ect)

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG