Besides Animes&Mangas, I've also discovered something else:

Galges.

I've played Moero Downhill Night, but only once, I need to do it again, to get another ending maybe. But I only really like one girl

Same goes for Cosplay Fetish Academy, which I play now. The arc I go through is a great one with drama and "dawww" moments.

I also have Moero Downhill Night 2 ready to play, aswell as Lightning Warrior Raidy I&II.

Anyone here ever played such games?

EDIT: My avatar is from Moero Downhill Night, btw.
Inouva is in to those types of games. I've tried Love Hina on the GBA emulator, but I've never tried a PC version of those style games.

Inouva linked me to a load of torrents for them too, but I can't remember where I put the bookmark.
Quote from LineR32 :Inouva is in to those types of games. I've tried Love Hina on the GBA emulator, but I've never tried a PC version of those style games.

Inouva linked me to a load of torrents for them too, but I can't remember where I put the bookmark.

I think I've played a Love Hina dating game once too, the "Love Hina Dating Sim RPG". It's clear for which girl I aimed But that didn't include, errr, Sex scenes...

Also found a VanDread game once.

I downloaded them throught torrent and mounted with demon tools lite, even though I had never used them before and I had no clue

Got the links to them from.... well, a known hentai site.
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :

I think I've played a Love Hina dating game once too, the "Love Hina Dating Sim RPG". It's clear for which girl I aimed But that didn't include, errr, Sex scenes...

Also found a VanDread game once.

I downloaded them throught torrent and mounted with demon tools lite, even though I had never used them before and I had no clue

Got the links to them from.... well, a known hentai site.

You got any links for those 2 games you mentioned?

PM them to me.
Well, I mixed up.

You can play that Love Hina and VanDread games online without installing, they're fan-made, thus not that detailed.

As for the games with .exe, I'd need to have a look. But you'd need daemon tools in some cases. Some are handy and just megaupload packages.

EDIT: Google Moero Downhill Night and Cosplay Fetish Academy, there are even YouTube videos, and the latter has a website.
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Well, I mixed up.

You can play that Love Hina and VanDread games online without installing, they're fan-made, thus not that detailed.

As for the games with .exe, I'd need to have a look. But you'd need daemon tools in some cases. Some are handy and just megaupload packages.

I use Power ISO to mount images.

I was on about the Moero Downhill Night games, there's a 3rd game too from what I've found out. Trying to track down some English translations of them atm.
Quote from LineR32 :Inouva is in to those types of games. I've tried Love Hina on the GBA emulator, but I've never tried a PC version of those style games.

The user who was uploading all the eroge VN was banned from Piratebay, dunno why..

I'm gona download in some weeks the VN of Fata/hollow ataraxia
But atm i'm not playing any more VN, not for now

@swiss

Here is the only and fully updated VN database http://vndb.org/
Also provides english patch and info
Thx for posting that link Inouva.

I tracked down Moero Downhill Night 1+2 with English translations, dl them now.
Quote from LineR32 :Thx for posting that link Inouva.

I tracked down Moero Downhill Night 1+2 with English translations, dl them now.

That fast?? You need to login to see dl's or what?

Btw:

Quote from LineR32 :I use Power ISO to mount images.

I was on about the Moero Downhill Night games, there's a 3rd game too from what I've found out. Trying to track down some English translations of them atm.

There is, but basically it's the 2nd game where you can drive the car. Graphics are behind Gran Turismo 1

Here's Cosplay Fetish Academy:

http://vndb.org/v154

There's only one girl that I like to date there...

There are few that are english, there are several racing novels like Harem racer and Pachi pachi circuit.

Pia Carrot was alo interesting...
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :That fast?? You need to login to see dl's or what?

I found them on Hongfire with the help of Toorgle.

Next time Inouva is on MSN I'm gonna get some recommendations from her.

Having a look at the 1 you linked to atm.

Oh btw, any of you reading Hetakoi or Futari Ecchi?
Whoa, that's quick Don't really know Hongfire and Toorgle sounds like some Google rip-off?

I needed patience for torrent's, daemon tools and understanding until I got it working. I visited FAKKU to get those english versions(Oh, now I've said it).

I've first saw those I now have on j-list. I don't just download anything, I have taste and look at the girls So yeah, like long-hair for example...

Cosplay Fetish Academy is good because it has more than just getting the gil in quick time, you get to know the girl better during the story. There's also a bit more after confession, but I am not finished yet.

But I like only one girl really, so probably won't go through the other scenarios Even though the story's a bit strange...

EDIT: Futari Ecchi? The story about the virgin couple at the beginning, exploring "it"? Oh yes, I've got 3 volumes, but didn't buy more, although I like it. Nana to Karou seems a bit "similiar", in another way...
I've been reading Futari Ecchi online, not read it since last year though, so need to catch up on it.

Hetakoi is similar but not as much sex.
Quote from LineR32 :I've been reading Futari Ecchi online, not read it since last year though, so need to catch up on it.

Hetakoi is similar but not as much sex.

Not as much??? FE is 3-5 times per volume, so it's only once per volume?

All this started when I played Frank's Aventure lol! I did all of them, for the 3rd or 4th I spent some time in the night...

Btw: Still found that fan-made VanDread game. Interesting when you're bored:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/529711

Love Hina:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/144166

Also, when you play Moero 1 and the Cosplay Game:

I went for Michi in Moero, and for Yuuki in CFA. They're cute, and I like the personalities

If you avoid having sex with other girls the ending should be a bit different for Michi, I heard. I can't confirm right now though. My avatar's her btw.

As for Yuuki, I always went for her when it was obvious where it would lead so far.

If you dunno which answers leads to what ending, or you just want to know how to get a specific girl, there are walkthroughs
I know about the walkthroughs, but it's fun to just muddle your way through the game.
Quote from LineR32 :
Oh btw, any of you reading Hetakoi or Futari Ecchi?

I bought it in Japanese manga in akihabara somewhat the protagonist "grandpa" is kinda stupid.

I've seen Seiai Gakuen Fechika (性愛学園ふぇち科) somewhere in comiket C74
Yeah. On one side, I want to know Michi's or Yuuki's plot, but I'd rather guess ofc. I still can replay and get it right.

TBH: I HATE Harem endings. CFA seems to have one. But I rather have just one girl. Like Keitarô.

Strange thing: Downhill Night I&II's heroines seem to have the same name on j-list, but in the text for II, it's written Rinka:S

And I need to correct what I said about Blaze being a total copy of II:

Quote :The third chapter in the exciting Moero Downhill Night mountain racing + ecchi universe, this game features full 3D driving action and new scenes with the girls from the second game plus some new challengers.

The Downhill Night saga concludes with this explosive final chapter, presenting the first ever dating sim game to put you behind the wheel in real time auto racing action! The cast from the sequel reprises their roles as you once again take the role of Akito, now going steady with Rinka. It seems she might be straying though, toward the charismatic captain of her racing club Yuu...

So it's a bit different. I suck at keyboarding, sadly. If I can get via dl, no problem in trying though...

Watch the intros of both Moeros, they seem rather good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxgW-wSIqdk

(Need to login for this)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhFkF0AP7js

Cosplay Fetish Academy OP(Haven't watched it and skipped to main menu):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKUTpBxI54c
Cosplay Fetish Academy vid has a link for downloading it.

I wish clubcarisma would translate faster, I wanna read more Initial D, Over Rev!, Wangan Midnight and Kanojo no Carrera.
I'm reading also Hetakoi together with kodomo no jikan, kimi no iru machi, Amagami, Akuma to love song, KissXSiss

Well you can click my manga list on my signature to see what i'm reading

About VN, wanko to kurasou is also a good eroge VN also i'be played almost all the VN from this th on animatake Link to the VN they come with DD and patch to english
Quote from LineR32 :Cosplay Fetish Academy vid has a link for downloading it.

I wish clubcarisma would translate faster, I wanna read more Initial D, Over Rev!, Wangan Midnight and Kanojo no Carrera.

I wish if i could have time translating some manga since i got kicked out Masui Subs for being inactive translator bcuz of my massive jobs around japan

E: Oh well I still play some VN EROGE PC Games like Akane-iro ni somaru saka, school days, cross days, D.C. II ~Da Capo II, etc.
and some doujinshi that i bought in Comikets
I bet you can get Gunpla a hell of a lot cheaper than it is over here. It's £50-70 (was cheaper before VAT increase ) for a 1/100 Master grade kit on the site I got my got kits from.

I'm still waiting for iManga scans to finish off The Beach Stars!!. I dunno if they've dropped it or not, cba looking through all of the news updates on the site.
Quote from LineR32 :I bet you can get Gunpla a hell of a lot cheaper than it is over here. It's £50-70 (was cheaper before VAT increase ) for a 1/100 Master grade kit on the site I got my got kits from.

I'm still waiting for iManga scans to finish off The Beach Stars!!. I dunno if they've dropped it or not, cba looking through all of the news updates on the site.

The Beach Stars!!: isn't thats seinen manga? I'm never so good in seinen when its not romance lol.

Gunpla: I don't really collect some figures since my cabinet is full of doujin mangas which I collected in Comikets since i was senior highschool

E: I was called being an Akiba-kei (秋葉系) in short "Otaku" for being buying some doujin stuffs in my highschool life (but still doing it when i have free time lol)
Yep, no romance in The Beach Stars, it's all sport and fan service.

Do you read any Manhua/Manhwa?
I do.. do you know Unbalance x Unbalance?
Nope, not looked at it but seen it a few times in the updates list on the manga sites I use. I've read a few Chinese/Korean comics, I started off with Phantom.

Going back to the dirty stuff... Have you read Sundome?

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG