The online racing simulator
Oh, I've bought that manga, cool

There's also a Cobra and etc. Including Riding Bean's own car, the Buff.

"Nissah Harpoon BN34" = Nissan Skyline R34?(Moero 2)

The number doesn't fit a Lan Evo...
Any of you watching Kimi ni Todoke season 2?
Yes I am : >
Have any of you read B.Ichi?
Quote from Karolis LT :I'm watching Naruto Shippuden, and I love it! Especially now, because the fillers are already over!

Also watching ns, was 2 month's of crap fillers, the good new's we have 2 YES TWO GODDAAAAMMNN NO FILLEEERR CHAPTERS! WHOOOHOOO

Quote from LineR32 :Any of you watching Kimi ni Todoke season 2?

MEMEMEMEMEME
Quote from Inouva :Also watching ns, was 2 month's of crap fillers, the good new's we have 2 YES TWO GODDAAAAMMNN NO FILLEEERR CHAPTERS! WHOOOHOOO

MEMEMEMEMEME

What you think of ep.5?
Quote from LineR32 :What you think of ep.5?

Episode 5 of Kimi ni todoke was good. The thing about kimi ni todoke is that it resembles some parts of my life very good but is sometimes also really vague and weird. Can't wait for more episodes though

(I hate the guy with the blond hair)
Quote from mamoru :Episode 5 of Kimi ni todoke was good. The thing about kimi ni todoke is that it resembles some parts of my life very good but is sometimes also really vague and weird. Can't wait for more episodes though

(I hate the guy with the blond hair)

I don't like him either.
Guys..
How old u are ?
Careful. Or I might ask back

Just seen another "Celestia". And lol, they referred to the "86" as a famous anime and manga car
Well it's true, I'm surprised they didn't mention Keiichi Tsuchiya as well.
Quote from LineR32 :Well it's true, I'm surprised they didn't mention Keiichi Tsuchiya as well.

Is it a pun that the main hero of MDN2 is called Akito Tsuchida?
Wow... Just when I thought they'd get gray before something happens, there-OH STOP RIGHT THERE.

I am going to spoil a bit if I tell...

---------------------------------

Anyway: Rinka trips, Akito catches her, *Deep eye-stare following* and... well, duh, did they, didn't they?

But that sunset scene was for sure a moment I went *daaaaawwwwwwwwwwww*

In one moment heading for 100 years of age, in the next already on a date...

How did the GTA:SA radio moderator James Pedeston say when a suicide attempter said he stood on a cliff?

"How romantic".

Anyway, I seem to care much about that relationship<---NERD
Quote from undertaker00 :Guys..
How old u are ?

19 yo I am addicted to anime, don't like manga because I read too fast and I miss 'action' so to say.
Quote from undertaker00 :Guys..
How old u are ?

18 yo,
I am addict on comiket's coming on akihabara which all my things are full of ero-manga, doujinshi, Visual novels and Manga
Quote from skywatcher122 :18 yo,
I am addict on comiket's coming on akihabara which all my things are full of ero-manga, doujinshi, Visual novels and Manga

Can you gift me a teru teru bozu? or one of pig that use to put the spiral to keep away the fly's...
Quote from Inouva :Can you gift me a teru teru bozu? or one of pig that use to put the spiral to keep away the fly's...

sure if i have salary

E: its nostalgic to remember teru teru bozu when i was 9 and put it on the outside of my window to go away the rain I only made it on a simple paper and a string
Inouva, just make one your self. I might make one myself, cba with rain atm.

I got my dvd's today, gonna watch them next week.
21 here, as you can see.

It started about 10 years ago.
While it's easy to know that Rinka's car is a Suzuki Capuchino, it's harder to know what cars Michi in MDH1 was driving.

I heard the Green Taxi's a Toyota Crown, what's the Initial-D like car? A Honda Civic model?

They called them "CRX".

And the next opponent of Rinka/Akito is a I-DX2, probably another Civic?

EDIT: No, the i-DX2 is not a Civic. It's even a "Type-L", and the shape of the car is the Honda Integra Type-R from the 90ties.

Btw: The voices of the charas don't say the wrong names. I've listened closely and when the "Espresso" was mentioned, they say "Capchino", so it's not all fake :P

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG