The online racing simulator
I did use print screen function, but when saving pictures it strangely gets ****ed

Anyway, it's 3 lines with audio information that is overlayed on the video. Not been there before, so has recently started.
Just watched Bleach 299, I sense a whole filler-story coming up.
But this is actually what's happening in the manga - there is a hell chapter.
If it turns out to only be a filler in the anime I have no clue about.
Quote from The Very End :But this is actually what's happening in the manga - there is a hell chapter.
If it turns out to only be a filler in the anime I have no clue about.

Oh? In the middle of the other story? Sounds a bit weird to me I don't read the mangas because I read too fast and I don't have any excitement in there.
Yes, the manga is turning out strange now.. without spoiling anything
Readed nana to kaoru ( Vol 2 / chap 44 ) Damn that was fun and cool. i recomend it
somewhat I completed the Clannad animation series including the Movie (oh god don't make me cry on that movie).

I'm gonna try the game of it just downloading now
Quote from skywatcher122 :somewhat I completed the Clannad animation series including the Movie (oh god don't make me cry on that movie).

I'm gonna try the game of it just downloading now

NOOO!

Everyone who saw clannad and clannad AS, never look the movie, the movies was horrible compared to the anime...

The order for clannad : Clannad visual novel - Clannad ( The anime ) - Clannad After history - Clannad Another wolrd TOmoyo - Clannad another world Fuyibashi

Well, if you like it clannad, look at Kannon 2006
Quote from Inouva :NOOO!

Everyone who saw clannad and clannad AS, never look the movie, the movies was horrible compared to the anime...

The order for clannad : Clannad visual novel - Clannad ( The anime ) - Clannad After history - Clannad Another wolrd TOmoyo - Clannad another world Fuyibashi

Well, if you like it clannad, look at Kannon 2006

sorry but I watched the movie its kinda sad bcuz u know...

I can't really compare Clannad, Clannad AS and the other arcs of clannad on the movie. I might look up in Kanon 2006 but I'll go in akihabara since I'm at tokyo to buy the PC game version of clannad LOL or some manga around of it.
Bleach 300 is not filler, Was Cool chapter
OverDrive
Eyeshield 21
The only two animes you'll ever need....and maybe Zoids chaotic century or Initial D xD theres a few.
Midnight wangan is kool
code geass ^^
Just wanna ask if someone read Hammer Session! up to Ch.14 on Mangafox. I quite like it. He may be a swindler, but a damn nice one

I think I have asked already: Anyone know a Manga with the Mazda 787B(767 up to 787 would be interesting too) in it?

I've tried, but neither éX-Driver nor Capeta mention the probably most successful Japanese racing car with one word(But the Tyrrell P34 gets a nice mention in Capeta though-.-). A shame, like Mazda NOT used the win to promote the RX-7.

It goes that far I also like the livery of the car a lot(Probably a reason I am attracted to the car that much, it looks like a patch pattern:razz.

But I'd get problems with Team Renesis, they use the pattern on all their cars

Not to mention I suck at doing skins...

I'd get away with the alternative one that was used in ALMS:

http://www.motorsport.com/phot ... alms-2005-por-rs-0979.jpg

or

http://www.roadandtrack.com/va ... daspeed-alms-race-car.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com ... 4b9f4edb.jpg?v=1195171834

Finally, I present some skins I was running in circles. The iTCC ones were made by The Joker, thanks to him, the other two were done by me.

Cookie if you can guess the characters and series(One's very obvious too). As for the FXR_ERdavidITCC, it's just a random pic(Was deemed inappropriate by the iTCC officials and had to removed, later drove with the second ER skin):
Attached images
FBM_Moero2048.jpg
FXR_er10itcc187(2).jpg
FXR_ERdavidITCC.jpg
FXR_NNLH4.jpg
You know, I'm actually a member of 2 sites that are basically 100% anime lovers(darkspyro.net, spyroforum.com), but I never could bring myself to like it.
Is it that live action movie?

I downloaded Toradora! and Kimi ni Todoke (gonna transfer the PS3) again a few days ago, watched 9 eps of Toradora! up to now.
Quote from skywatcher122 :I wish if i could have better connection lol probably I'll just wait a compressed MKV init

Both are .mkv

Quote from LineR32 :Is it that live action movie?

I downloaded Toradora! and Kimi ni Todoke (gonna transfer the PS3) again a few days ago, watched 9 eps of Toradora! up to now.

There is no live action movie of haruhi
Quote from Inouva :Both are .mkv

There is no live action movie of haruhi

Nvm, I need to get some caffeine.
Quote from mamoru :Last one is Love Hina's Naru Narusegawa ofc. Can't make out the other ones

Yeah, that was the most obvious.

Obvious too that I liked the show

Hint: The FBM skin pic is from a game.

The FXR one is from a manga with a gunfiring heroine.
Quote from Inouva :Both are .mkv

nah the compressed version which used 50 or 80mb sizes
Quote from skywatcher122 :nah the compressed version which used 50 or 80mb sizes

horrible resolution then, and low quality sound...
Kami nomi zo shiru sekai and soredemo machi wa mawatteiru are really funny. I recomend them to anyone who hasn't watched them yet.

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG