The online racing simulator
neon genesis looks fine to me but the other two is kinda err
Madoka is the best troll serie of the season.
Quote from Matrixi :Madoka is the best troll serie of the season.

I agree

Each episode is fully charged with information and theories, One of the best 2011 animes so far

Most ppl was expecting someting like sailor moon, but turns into something dark and sad with horror and psychological
Sucks that you disconnected in feature race.

You showed up a few times on the cam though.
Quote from LineR32 :Sucks that you disconnected in feature race.

You showed up a few times on the cam though.

Sprint was absolute fail. Somehow, my G25 messed up and had a higher lock, what meant for me I had to turn the wheel further, so I had to cross my arms, only finished 22nd...

Feature, I was running rather fine, even though I was blocked, and I had a great fight with Drda?(You saw that probably) until I lost connection once more

And then, I hit Simon... Grrr, stupid, shoud I go buy a new modem and a better connection from the provider so it doesn't happen or is it that drunken server??!

Looking forward to more though, in the end, I was only battling for 17th, but it was fun
The stream was crappy, video was ok until they starting commentating, then it kept buffering every minute or 2. Only saw your car until lap 10 iirc. I had to keep switching to LFS Remote to see what was going on properly.

I miss my scroll wheel.
Quote from LineR32 :The stream was crappy, video was ok until they starting commentating, then it kept buffering every minute or 2. Only saw your car until lap 10 iirc. I had to keep switching to LFS Remote to see what was going on properly.

I miss my scroll wheel.

Yeah, I heard everything was FUBAR, also the switch to the NDR server caused confusion, at least that server was good until I disconnected without warning.

Thanks to the two of you(You and Chrisuu01) for the help, hopefully I'll be able to show more next round
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Yeah, I heard everything was FUBAR, also the switch to the NDR server caused confusion, at least that server was good until I disconnected without warning.

Thanks to the two of you(You and Chrisuu01) for the help, hopefully I'll be able to show more next round

Is there any way to find a replay?
Just tried on MultiBC, doesn't look like it has been archieved yet...

At least we switch to the FOX now, one car I've driven already in LFSCART Light.
Yeah in some cars I am faster somehow.
I'm at my best in a LX6.

On topic I think Tuesday I will buy the last 2 volumes of Death note.
I might go racing when I bought G27 home see you on track guys and start making some anime skins (that would be sick)
Quote from skywatcher122 :I might go racing when I bought G27 home see you on track guys and start making some anime skins (that would be sick)

Well Line and I have made quite a bunch.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Well Line and I have made quite a bunch.

orly? cool but until i got a better controller bcuz i cant race on leagues with mouse+keyboard settings that's why all I do is cruise and drift (which made me bored these days i wanna go in some higher level of driving)

E: this is wat happened if you gonna stick in 2D girls forever
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26mWFuOWwuU
I've just started a Kagamine Rin FZ5, had to go and get a new mouse because the scroll wheel on the old one died.
what do you think guys its kagamine rin and len from vocaloid XD!

but its weird i made it in XFG (i tried to copy the Mola Leopalace 350Z but not really Identical bcuz I put LFS sponsors enit)
Attached images
leopalace.png
Not bad, cute one
I'm nearly done with my Kagamine Rin FZ5, not 100% on the pic used for the sides but other than that it's good.
I bet it will look cool on track
Quote from skywatcher122 :what do you think guys its kagamine rin and len from vocaloid XD!

but its weird i made it in XFG (i tried to copy the Mola Leopalace 350Z but not really Identical bcuz I put LFS sponsors enit)

Looks good
A bigger car (like the XRT) is often more usable for making theme skins imo
Quote from The Very End :Looks good
A bigger car (like the XRT) is often more usable for making theme skins imo

im trying to use FZ5 if that fits on the skin bcuz FZ5 looks like 350Z but I guess I should'a put it in FZR because of Spoilers
We need a server for us, that like anime and stuff...
Quote from Inouva :We need a server for us, that like anime and stuff...

like Anime Server in LFS?
"Animenation Motorsports Server"

Where the advert banners are filled with Japanese commercials and manga characters looking onto the track.

And Kyoto's obviously their base. Where Initial-D like XRT's drift through every corner and XRR are practising touge battles.

Well, things that cross my mind when thinking about it
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :"Animenation Motorsports Server"

Where the advert banners are filled with Japanese commercials and manga characters looking onto the track.

And Kyoto's obviously their base. Where Initial-D like XRT's drift through every corner and XRR are practising touge battles.

Well, things that cross my mind when thinking about it

+11111 for that
if that thing happens ^^

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG