The online racing simulator
I was thinking of the Miyazaki movies

first to watch
Quote from Jertje : Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien (the most depressing story ever, I've never felt so horrible after watching a movie/series ;D),

You end up watching something that is much like a weird dream, yet all the events add up, and they make perfect sense in the end. I've not really experienced that feeling with any other movie, and I'm not even sure if the director was trying to induce that. Great stuff.

If you think Kimi ga nozomu Eein is depressing , Look School days , How its end the series is Too sad and too sick.

Also you need to see , Kannon 2006 Remake , is to sad the story =(
Quote from Inouva :If you think Kimi ga nozomu Eein is depressing , Look School days , How its end the series is Too sad and too sick.

Also you need to see , Kannon 2006 Remake , is to sad the story =(

I'll give that a miss, I prefer happy stories or dramas with reasonably happy endings
Quote from Jertje :I'll give that a miss, I prefer happy stories or dramas with reasonably happy endings

Just like me theni have tip avoid schooldays
If you want to be rid of your blues, try Dragon Half.
Quote from March Hare :If you want to be rid of your blues, try Dragon Half.

What kind if serie is that? I mean, what kind of ...theme? Is it more action like? Emotionally? Love?

Just curious, my list is so long now that I need to know what the different seriers are, since I can`t possible watch them all..
Quote from Jertje :I'll give that a miss, I prefer happy stories or dramas with reasonably happy endings

Quote from Chrisuu01 :Just like me theni have tip avoid schooldays

Shuffle is realy cool anime , Romance , Drama , Supernatural , Touch Ecchi , Haren , Happy ending , actualy i looking the chap 19 , and is realy nice the story

Synopsis

In present times, Gods and Demons coexist together with Humans after the door between each of these worlds had opened. Tsuchimi Rin is a normal young high school student attending Verbena Academy, spending his days living peacefully with his childhood friend Kaede. Unexpectedly, one day the King of Gods, the King of Demons and their families move into be Rin's next door neighbors. Apparently the daughter of the Gods, Sia, and the daughter of the demons, Nerine, are both deeply in love with Rin after having met him the past. Along with his playful friendship with upperclassmen Asa and his encounter with the silent but cute Primula, Rin has much on his hands dealing with the affections of each of these girls. Based on the eroge by Navel.

Information
Type: TV
Episodes: 24
Aired: Jul 8, 2005 to Jan 6, 2006
Producers: Lantis, asread (modify)
Genres: Supernatural, School, Romance, Harem, Fantasy, Ecchi, Drama, Comedy
Duration: 20 min. per episode
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Here the link , all chap has the same quality like Stage6

Link To all chapters

btw, speaking of anime, did you watch the live action Initial D movie with jay?

and are you going to watch speed racer?
Quote from atlantian :btw, speaking of anime, did you watch the live action Initial D movie with jay?

and are you going to watch speed racer?

I dont know the initial D Live action , Can give me the link?

And the speed racer , yes i go to see it
Quote from The Very End :What kind if serie is that?

A two part 55 minute OAV. Funny as hell!

A story about a girl who's father is a knight and mother a dragon. She has a crush on a handsome singer who happens to be a dragon slayer. Ofcource there's is a sorceres of black magic who has her eye on the singer too. And her father, the king, has an evil advisor...

About the Initial D live action movie.
Quite good but no where near the series. Too many characters dropped out. Itsuki is even more stupid than in the series.
Quote from March Hare :Itsuki is even more stupid than in the series.

Remarkably enough though, he also still looks like a potatoe in the live action movie.
the movie was filmed in mandarin so don't try finding a japanese version... it's worse
Well , i finish to see Shuffle , Fanstastic End !

Now i start to se Gunslinger Girl

Here synopsis

"Henrietta" was an innocent little girl when her entire family was massacred and she was left for dead. She was rescued by a privately-owned social welfare organization and given cybernetic components over her battered body. Brainwashed by the organization, she and four other girls now work as cold-blooded assassins, doing the dirty work for the Italian government.

Episodes: 13
Aired: Oct 8, 2003 to Feb 19, 2004
Producers: Madhouse Studios, Marvelous Entertainment (modify)
Genres: Sci-Fi, Drama, Adventure
Duration: 24 min. per episode
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Link To all chap
Gunslinger Girls is a great series. Great story, great characters, great art. It's a bit sad towards the end, though.
Quote from March Hare :Gunslinger Girls is a great series. Great story, great characters, great art. It's a bit sad towards the end, though.

I agree

I just watch 5 ep , and is great story
Quote from March Hare :A two part 55 minute OAV. Funny as hell!

A story about a girl who's father is a knight and mother a dragon. She has a crush on a handsome singer who happens to be a dragon slayer. Ofcource there's is a sorceres of black magic who has her eye on the singer too. And her father, the king, has an evil advisor...

About the Initial D live action movie.
Quite good but no where near the series. Too many characters dropped out. Itsuki is even more stupid than in the series.

Thanks for info, but to be honest...that storry sounds...strange lol. But maybe it`s worth watching
It is strange. But still funny as a... a very funny thing.
Yeah, I don`t have a doubt that it`s funny, because a story based on those info`s you gave there is...well it`s strange as hell yes xD

Allright, downloading now.
Quote from The Very End :Yeah, I don`t have a doubt that it`s funny, because a story based on those info`s you gave there is...well it`s strange as hell yes xD

Allright, downloading now.

If you want strange and lauging your longes out i suggest watchin

a anime called Minami-ke I spilled drinks a couple of times wtachin al the ep's 13 episodes to be exact

Edit just seign ep 162 of bleach OMG awsome as pwng fight
Don`t tell don`t tell! I have heared rumors that it`s awesome, but I have not watched it myself, downloading now. So please don`t say anything about it before in 30 mins
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Minami-ke I spilled drinks a couple of times

Thanks for the warning. Saved my keyboard.
You know anything about the second season?
Quote from March Hare :Thanks for the warning. Saved my keyboard.

is there season 2 where whats the name i want o see it:boing:
Quote from March Hare :Thanks for the warning. Saved my keyboard.

Quote from Chrisuu01 :is there season 2 where whats the name i want o see it:boing:

Here you go

Synopsis
Continuation of Minami-ke anime directly after first series. Contains same Seiyuu but different studio doing animation.

Episodes: 13
Aired: Jan 6, 2008 to Mar 31, 2008
Producers: Starchild Records, asread (modify)
Genres: Slice of Life, School, Comedy
Duration: 20 min. per episode
Rating: None

Chap 1 Youtube

Enjoy

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG