The online racing simulator
Well it says something stupid
but the ova was pretty boring tbh... nothing really happened in it..
Tokko was ok
I started watching xxxHolic instead of Tokko. Tokko was taking too long to load up which is strange for the Veoh web player.

Episode 15 of Wangan Midnight has been subbed, it didn't take 5 months to be done like the last one.
Lol who has seighn naruto shippuuden 91 it was great the ending theme has to be the most funny one ever
Shakugan no Shana skin, private for now because most people hate my skins. Inouva (and other Shana fans), if you want a version without car number and my name on the roof, PM me.
Attached images
shanaxrr.JPG
:O
I know nothing about the serie itself, but I like the skin!
Quote from GTR_Yuni :Shakugan no Shana skin, private for now because most people hate my skins. Inouva (and other Shana fans), if you want a version without car number and my name on the roof, PM me.

Wow , is so nice !!

Sending pm!
That's a really nice skin.

It's a shame I've given up playing LFS untill the VWS gets released.
Quote from LineR32 :That's a really nice skin.

It's a shame I've given up playing LFS untill the VWS gets released.

Do stil play lfs only on rare ocation thow
Nope, I took the shortcuts off of my desktop to stop myself from going on it.

My dog chewed through the network cables that were giving me and my sister Internet access about a week ago, so that helped out a little bit too. I fixed those last Thursday though, my Mums PC is slow as hell.

I only really go on CLC when I go on LFS anyway, or on the Noobs DD server when I see it.
Quote from LineR32 :Nope, I took the shortcuts off of my desktop to stop myself from going on it.

My dog chewed through the network cables that were giving me and my sister Internet access about a week ago, so that helped out a little bit too. I fixed those last Thursday though, my Mums PC is slow as hell.

I only really go on CLC when I go on LFS anyway, or on the Noobs DD server when I see it.

Come with me to LTC , YOu know you are my perfect partner to cruise
You drive the FOX or something fast on LTC, I prefer the LX4.
Quote from LineR32 :You drive the FOX or something fast on LTC, I prefer the LX4.

For you i will drive the LX6 and i can rent you one lx6 , so the two of us drive the lx6
I have the LX6, think I have a GTR on LTC too, but I'm not sure which one it is.

Chrisuu are you gonna be doing any LX skins in that Bleach skin pack?
Quote from LineR32 :I have the LX6, think I have a GTR on LTC too, but I'm not sure which one it is.

Chrisuu are you gonna be doing any LX skins in that Bleach skin pack?

Yes if i feel like it I could also no I cant be arsed(lol)im out of ideas at the moment sorry
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Yes if i feel like it I could also no I cant be arsed(lol)im out of ideas at the moment sorry

Maybe you can make some anime skins , but the anime we are watching in common...

I know the 3 or 4 of us are watching Toradora! and clannad AS , You can make some skins from that series...
I would like a Toradora! skin for something that can be driven in LFS atm.
Quote from LineR32 :I would like a Toradora! skin for something that can be driven in LFS atm.

I could try something like that yes

And i have new avatar yes thats me PSed on james may
I made one more high res for you guys was oldy wich i used too keep private but hope you guys like it

I wil only post it here on lfs forum that is not uplaoded to LFSW
Attached images
Lacus FXO pre.jpg
FXO_Lacus.jpg
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I made one more high res for you guys was oldy wich i used too keep private but hope you guys like it

I wil only post it here on lfs forum that is not uplaoded to LFSW

Thank honey , i will upload in lfsw for ya
Lacus! :lovies3d:

Nice skin Chris.
This is secret skin of the pack i never released you might have nel skin already in yoor folder.
This was how it started and I kind of left it alone sicne so here is a difrent approach

So this is not new realse its where i didnt like my own work but i also think it shouldn't go to waste

Not uplaoded to LFSW you might want to remove the 1024 from the skinfiile thow
Attached images
Secret nell skin front.jpg
Secret nell skin side.jpg
RB4_Neliel_pink.jpg
RB4_Neliel_pink1024.jpg
Quote from Chrisuu01 :This is secret skin of the pack i never released you might have nel skin already in yoor folder.
This was how it started and I kind of left it alone sicne so here is a difrent approach

So this is not new realse its where i didnt like my own work but i also think it shouldn't go to waste

Already on LFSW
Quote from Inouva :Already on LFSW

The file with the same name?

becaus the word pink should not be removed then it should fit
Quote from Chrisuu01 :This is secret skin of the pack i never released you might have nel skin already in yoor folder.

Looks great mate, well done
Nice skin Chris.

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG