The online racing simulator
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Lets hope it wont be crap because I somewhat liked the series.
And iron man will rock? I doubt it sorry I have no faith in the makers of that one, although I also hope it will be awesome.

KAWAIII!!!

For the "What we see" in the iron man trailer, the animation suits perfect, the style too, also, What could be wrong with a few japanese that know how to do mech fights, That why iron man gona be "Good" anime with GOOD mech battles.

If you look the trailer of wolverine and the iron man, you stick to the iron man.

BTW, Sekirei Second season is out, downloading the first chap now
I seem to have gotten into death note and I must admit it is truly awesome.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I seem to have gotten into death note and I must admit it is truly awesome.

Indeed, it's very good
Watched Fairy Tail not long ago, serie was o.k and the music was bloody awesome
Myanimelist.net is either ****ed or some one has deleted both my anime and manga lists.

Never mind, I found the problem.
Quote from LineR32 :Myanimelist.net is either ****ed or some one has deleted both my anime and manga lists.

Never mind, I found the problem.

Was a new featured, but the community dislike that, so it got to normal.
If I click on the link in my sig then nothing comes up on my list, I have to click on All Anime for the list to appear, it takes the piss.

Gonna try and watch Mayoi Neko Overrun! online, but I dunno if I cba waiting around for the vid to load up on this supposedly 20meg (more like 2meg) connection from Sky.
Quote from LineR32 :If I click on the link in my sig then nothing comes up on my list, I have to click on All Anime for the list to appear, it takes the piss.

Gonna try and watch Mayoi Neko Overrun! online, but I dunno if I cba waiting around for the vid to load up on this supposedly 20meg (more like 2meg) connection from Sky.

Edit my profile -> My list settings, Try there, if problem persist, go Here
-
(LineR32) DELETED by LineR32
Theirs a few anime series that have just started that look good.

I've picked up Amagami SS and Ookami-san To Shichinin No Nakama-tachi, there's a couple of other series that I'm gonna take a look at today as well.
just started High School of the Dead I find it interesting to see a Japanese take on the whole "Zombie thing". loving it so far.

Watched Angel Beats n cried at the end. >_>
Quote from Ricerguy :just started High School of the Dead I find it interesting to see a Japanese take on the whole "Zombie thing". loving it so far.

Watched Angel Beats n cried at the end. >_>

Was a Spin at the end, i cryed in the end, No wonder why Key is a amazing writer
You going to be watching Bakuman, Inouva? If so have you been reading the manga?
Quote from LineR32 :You going to be watching Bakuman, Inouva? If so have you been reading the manga?

Yes, i gona watch it, and no, didnt read the manga

Btw, here the Fate/stay night: UWW movie

Click here

@iron man

If you look the Trailer and then the anime, there are 2 different worlds, the trailer was 10 times better that the anime, i`m terrible disapointed with stan lee..., the final product was totaly crap
Quote from Forbin :I had a roommate in college who watched hentai and was on the 4chan forums constantly. Easily the strangest person I've ever met, and most of my friends in high school were pretty strange.

NOTHING, Compared to furries.. Just throwing that out there ( Some of them are really weird! ) And wolfs rain, Initial D and Death-note

To the guy who said that 50% of people that watch anime are child abusers.. Wow dude you need to get some correct facts.
@lineR32, Realy like it the first episode of Bakuman

BTW this is the week release for most of new anime , so be aware of all the new anime to download

There is Shakugan no shana ova 4 and i`m presume next mont or jan 2011 gona start the s3 of SnS
When in Hellsing Ova 8 coming out?
The only anime that has caught my eye this season is Bakuman (manga is great), Star Driver (Bones mecha anime) and My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute.
Finish the movie Fate/stay night: Unlimited blade works

Just one word

FUUUUKKKIIINNNNNGGGGAAAAAAMMMMAAAAAZZZZIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

Macross : Do you remember the love and Fate/stay night unlimited blades works, best anime movies i`be watched.
Dam such a awesome bleach episode sad to see the death of Tosen in anime.
Man that Aizen has to be the worst trolling dick there is.
A clip from panty and stocking from gainax Transformation attack

Realy like it the show, very bizarre and have tons of "wink" from others animes and movies, realy fun , must watch
anyone reads Beelzebub?

anime series gonna start in january, and an OVA will air in november
so looking forward to this, best manga ive read since the Hello Baby one-shot

also, when does the Bakuman anime start?
Bakuman started 2 weeks ago.

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG