The online racing simulator
Quote from Töki (HUN) :"hentai" Do you know anything about it?

Depends on what you want. There are so many hentai genres. Some are almost kids stuff while others are way beyond disgustingly weird fetish perversions.

@jonny_27
If you like Love Hina I would suggest Maison Ikkoku. It's old but still very good. Might be hard to come across though.

@atlantian
Try Wangan Midnight. It's a racing anime.
Allright, I started watching a new serie, I`m not sure what the name on it is, but the filenames is [Kyuu]_Busou_R.
Actually very cool
Quote from The Very End :Allright, I started watching a new serie, I`m not sure what the name on it is, but the filenames is [Kyuu]_Busou_R.
Actually very cool

Il try that one then is it one youtube ore stage 6 ore antything?

@ March hare

I totaly agree with you
i admit i have watched 3 of then one of them made me puke since then i have this fear of anything that has to do with hentai
I`m not sure, I only got the serie on a CD from a buddy, no idea if you actually can find it anywhere
Some episodes can be found on youtube.

I will not mention the other place they can be found... *cough*P2P*cough*
What about stage6?
Many anime series there, in HD even.
I just read about Akira being done as live action on Anime Central site it's being done by Leonardo DiCaprio and Warner Bros. It's being split into 2, the 1st instalment will have a summer release next year acording to rumours.
I bet it's going to be horrible.
Quote from March Hare :I bet it's going to be horrible.

My geus yes its just going to comepletely out of the story line

knowing hollywood
i heard that initial d stage 5 is comming out soon!

yay! mr2-s and NSX gallor!
Quote from March Hare :Some episodes can be found on youtube.

I will not mention the other place they can be found... *cough*P2P*cough*

Yeah but why donwload trougth p2p and fill the HDD with a anime chapter you see 1 time

all anime i see on youtube have a good quality like 9/10 quality

Not all the time have a good qualy but can enjoy all the anime

Quote from LineR32 :I just read about Akira being done as live action on Anime Central site it's being done by Leonardo DiCaprio and Warner Bros. It's being split into 2, the 1st instalment will have a summer release next year acording to rumours.

yep , i hope LDC (Leanardo di caprio) dont put the feet on shit
Quote from Inouva :Yeah but why donwload trougth p2p and fill the HDD with a anime chapter you see 1 time

all anime i see on youtube have a good quality like 9/10 quality

Not all the time have a good qualy but can enjoy all the anime

yep , i hope LDC (Leanardo di caprio) dont put the feet on shit

I`ll agree, there are plenty of good onlinescans you can look at, instead of downloading it.
Quote from Drifting101 :Well, if you happen to like a series a lot, why not download it and keep it in the hard drive?

If I like some series or movie a lot I buy it.
Quote from March Hare :If I like some series or movie a lot I buy it.

You said it

Me has bought a total of 16 anime movies
They selling anime movies?
I didn`t know that. I know that manga`s are selling, but not anime movies. Do they sell series too? Like a complete serie / season in HD?
And, where can I get a hold on those things / buy them?
If you have a credit card.
www.play.com there are many many titles and no additional fees. P&P is already in the product prise.
www.amazon.com

If not, your local DVD store propably has some titles.
Ahh, thanks, I`ll check that site

And no - there is no anime series / movies on my local dvd store.
Actually, I`m working as employer on that store at the moment, I`m not taking care of the orders from the companies, I just sell the crap. Anyway, lol , we don`t have anything like that. We just have these standar movies everyone wants to see, hollowood shit basically. It`s a shame
Quote from Drifting101 :Well, if you happen to like a series a lot, why not download it and keep it in the hard drive? Besides, it would look a lot better than any other online version of that video.
I don't think youtube is the way to go. It streams very quickly but its not good-looking, especially in full screen. It's also hard to read the subs. Veoh is a better alternative because you don't have to worry about watching parts of the anime (about 1hr or more of video can fit in it). It also better quality than youtube, although it does get pretty bad at certain times (especially during crazy fast action scenes). The best would be Stage6 but anime's there are uploaded much later and the wait for it to load is too much of a headache.
So best HQ choice is to download. Second to that is Stage6.
Best overall is Veoh, that's for sure.
Oh, who knows when Initial D will come out? I'm not sure if they're through with the manga yet. They need to finish that chapter first before they can animate it.

Here you go

Almost 10/10 quality and also a Exelent web to see anime streamming

http://www.pisoga.com/

Just scrool down in the web to see the BIG anime , also have all chap of ani anime , and update whit naruto , SNS second , clannad and many more anime ,is up to date that web
Wow thankyou guys a whole bunch ofe usefull sites and links
Hmmm, I still follow Bleach, although I've stopped getting the episodes as soon as they come out, since I feel that they are too short to enjoy once a week in one session

I watched a lot of other anime in my days though: Akira, Love Hina, Fruits Basket, Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien (the most depressing story ever, I've never felt so horrible after watching a movie/series ;D), Elfen Lied, Macross Zero, Gundam Wing and all of the Intial D series + a lot of other series of which I got a taste, but could never finish.

As for Hentai, I think it's fun to watch as the level of perversity goes far enough to turn it into crude humor. I find most hentai movies/series to be funny rather than arousing.

Oh, and I almost forgot: Spirited Away - or Sen to Chiro no Kamikakushi in moonspeak - is quite fantastic. I'd suggest anyone to watch that movie regardless of their feelings about anime, as I still personally regard it as one of the best movies/stories of today. It just has something magical that is entertaining and touching at the same time, and although the very strong digging into what seems to be (I'm not sure) old Japanese mythology or story-telling can be a bit strange and unusual for viewers at the start of the movie, it seems to magically blend into your thoughts and feelings as being completely 'normal' - much as odd dreams do, when you realise that they were completely insane after you wake up, even though they seemed to make perfect sense in the dream itself.

You end up watching something that is much like a weird dream, yet all the events add up, and they make perfect sense in the end. I've not really experienced that feeling with any other movie, and I'm not even sure if the director was trying to induce that. Great stuff.
You can say that about most of the Miyazaki movies.
They just are so damn good. Just got the Tales from the Earthsea.

For a sad story try Grave of the Fireflies - hotaru no haka
OMG my animes to watch list is geting realy big now

so his movies are must watch?
becaus if so il watch them verry soon

@ jertje

Yes spirited away is fantastic movie its in my top 3 wicth is hard caus i like deeps tstorrys wich this one certainly is

(spoiler its actualy my altime fav)
Yeah, I have the same problem as you Chris, my list is getting pretty long of anime`s I should watch. I was thinking of start looking on Full Metal Alchymist.

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG