The online racing simulator
Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
Glad to hear it.

I've got volume 1 of FMA (ex got it me for christmas). Just got Heat Guy J, Witch Hunter Robin, Eureka 7 movie and Darker Than Black (Kakusei Heroism ~The Hero Without a "Name"~ and Howling are great songs).
Enjoy

I took to see

Dantalian
Blood-c ( Just because is clamp behind so is gona be awesome )
Mayo Chiki!
R-15
Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000%
Blade
Kuttsukiboshi ( Ova 2 ) Yuri + romance = win
Carnival Phantasm - Fate/stay night + Tsukihime = Win
KissXSis OVa
Hayate no Gotoku OVA
Full metal Alchemist Brotherhood OVA
Sora no otoshimono OVa
Series:
Apple Seed XIII
Usagi Drop
No.6
R-15
Blood-C (not sure though)

OVA:
Air Gear

Movie:
Kokuriku-Zaka Kara (it's Ghibli, I don't give a shit who the director is)
Towa no Quon (I'm a Bones fan)
I guess I'm quite late into the thread. Zero no Tsukaima is awesome (never read the light novel though). I don't watch anime as much as some thought, but I don't mind to watch them when someone recommends me to do so. Some of the great not-so-mainstream anime I watched includes "Seto no Hanayome" (My Bride is a Mermaid), "Hayate no gotoku" (Hayate the Combat Butler) and "Nagasarete Airantou" (Cast Away: Airan Island).

Quote from LineR32 :I'm thinking of getting some stuff from the site but gonna have to check exchange rates and import taxes before I do.

That won't work, tried a few pics in different places before I got this design.

Edit: Just added the ZnT logo to the hood and website for J.C. Staff as well as my race number and Caterham logos.

I might do another LX anime skin at some point.

Me want's. http://www.jlist.com/product/PRE026 (Jehuty from Z.O.E.)

That's a good start! Just because not everyone can have a itasha in real life doesn't mean you can't have a virtual one. I like it.

Anyone into Touhou Project here? It's a "bullet-hell" shooting game, but there's a very large fan base for fan works (music/manga). I suck at it, but provides hours of simple fun before I go play something else when I can't focus well. There are tons of fan manga, but I'm particularly on Touhou Sangetsusei. This is one of the official manga/literature that mainly describe happenings in Gensokyo, where the whole game takes place, through the perspective of three mischievous fairies: Sunny Milk, Luna Child and Star Sapphire. It may not have the best storyline like mainstream manga, but I find it very fun to read. The first volume/book didn't start out as good until the second volume, which the name is slightly changed and it's not by the same manga artist. Three books later, the series goes into another volume with a slight plot change.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to skin a car. Otherwise I would like to make one with the three fairies in it.
:s..odd, I've already watched Black Lagoon: Roberta's blood trail. o.O
Lol an actual anime related yo dawg.
You need to stop with the 'Yo dawg' crap, it's old.

@madbikes

I'd be too embarrassed to drive an Itasha IRL, unless it was that ZnT LX4 skin on a Caterham/Westfield.
Quote from LineR32 :You need to stop with the 'Yo dawg' crap, it's old.

@madbikes

I'd be too embarrassed to drive an Itasha IRL, unless it was that ZnT LX4 skin on a Caterham/Westfield.

I think the LX4/6 type of car isn't very suitable as a Itasha although it's doable.

Actually... I had a chance to talk to a guy who show his Itasha in tuner car shows (a somewhat frequent shower). He said he heard good things when bringing his car to anime conventions. When he first did it, I was like "meh" until he did a Black Rock Shooter Itasha that actually looks good.
Quote from madbikes :Zero no Tsukaima is awesome (never read the light novel though). Some of the great not-so-mainstream anime I watched includes "Seto no Hanayome" (My Bride is a Mermaid), "Hayate no gotoku" (Hayate the Combat Butler) and "Nagasarete Airantou" (Cast Away: Airan Island).

I finished 1st and 2nd season, 3rd to come.

OMG I am reading that! But I haven't watched the anime, only thing I remember is that motivational poster:

"Chocolate Guns - Keep away from retards" lol

I watched the anime(disappointing), and I am reading the manga.
Quote from madbikes :I think the LX4/6 type of car isn't very suitable as a Itasha although it's doable.

Actually... I had a chance to talk to a guy who show his Itasha in tuner car shows (a somewhat frequent shower). He said he heard good things when bringing his car to anime conventions. When he first did it, I was like "meh" until he did a Black Rock Shooter Itasha that actually looks good.

Are there any pics of his car?
Just watched Tengen Topa Guren Lagan again since i got DVD's of it.
And my god it is still awesome as f%ck.
In my signature is what i'm watching currently =P
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Just watched Tengen Topa Guren Lagan again since i got DVD's of it.
And my god it is still awesome as f%ck.

I managed to get my mum to watch it recently. I watched a few eps with her too.

Just bought Wolf's Rain box set after Amazon said it'll take another 3-5 (ordered it on 3rd Oct) weeks for Planetes box set to be shipped. :mad:

Click for wiki link

Just watched the five episodes that are out. It's pretty good.

Also this one too.
The first one must be made by the same people that made K-on?
I have no idea... Is k-on any good?
Slice of life anime like K-on is boring crap. Then again, I'm not in to the whole "am I kawaii uguu" scene which is about cute girls doing nothing throughout the series.

Hyouka on the other hand, rocks.
Initial D Fifth Stage is coming out soon! :o 6 years after Fourth Stage came out So happy ^^
The source?
Since this seems to good to be true.
FFFF%%CK yeah.!
Quote from Matrixi :...

Hyouka on the other hand, rocks.

I agree, Hyouka is good, and Kokoro Connect is not "aguuu otaku stuff" probably more like Angel Beats/Hyouka

FIFTH STAGE! Awesome

Watching this one now.
You guys should check out kokoro connect.
Awesome anime.

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG