The online racing simulator
I belive that is episode 145, why they say it`s 146 I don`t know
If you see on comments they are all like 6 days old, and thats when 145 came out.
Someone almost had a heart-attack ?
Oh, one more thing that is really different. Berserk <-- It's about middle times, it felt so real while watching, its really something, just shows, how different animes can be...The ending is dissapointing, but the story goes on beyond the anime..
Berserk is freakin' awesome. I just wish they wouldn't tease us with calling the anime "season one". I really really really want to know how the story continues, but unfortunately I don't read mangas, so I probably will never know. It's a shame they'll probably never make a sequel.
Agreed, thats why I said that the ending sux. But really, there just are some animes that you cant compare with any other anime ;D I mean, berserk is one of a kind I think I reallly liked it. But yeah, a season 2 seems a bit too late now..
About bleach 146 ;D What a bunch of funny arrancars/hollows, made me gigle abit ;P
Quote from Zewerr :Berserk is freakin' awesome. I just wish they wouldn't tease us with calling the anime "season one". I really really really want to know how the story continues, but unfortunately I don't read mangas, so I probably will never know. It's a shame they'll probably never make a sequel.

Didn`t the orginal author of Berserk died?
I belive someone said that to me, and thats why it never got finished.
Quote from The Very End :Didn`t the orginal author of Berserk died?
I belive someone said that to me, and thats why it never got finished.

No he is alive and still working on Berserk! The next chapter (291) is expected by mid-november. The drawing are of a very high quality and it makes the paces of this manga very slow.

The anime is a piece of crap in comparison. The pre-eclipse part is not the best one + they skiped the best in it+ the drawing are just ok + the skull knight and puck are missing + The background is not even really shown + it is censured + ...

edit: and BTW it is not really possible to make a sequel to the anime without re-doing everything since the mean by which guts escape from the eclipse has not been introduce in the anime.

a nice MMV http://stage6.divx.com/user/ca ... 675/%5BMB%5D-Sweet-dreams
I didn`t get a clue of the handling in Berserk, but from what I saw on that movie it`s truely artwork on it`s best imo.
I got a sugestion about the Spoilers for you guys that want to post them, put it in White so that people who want to read them can highlight them, it saves the others from being tempted to read it.

You guys got any sugestions on series running upto 50 episodes in length or even movies?

I've got

Movies

Akira
Ghost In The Shell 1&2
Ninja Scroll
9 of the Ghibli movies (don't need any sugestions for them)

Series

Gundam Wing
Gundam Seed
Gundam Seed Destiny
G Gundam
Turn A Gundam
Vision of Escaflowne
Last Exile
Eureka 7
Death Note
Initial D
D.N.Angel
Cowboy Bebop
Gundam X
Dot Hack Sign
Neon Genesis Evengelion
Elfen Lied
Outlaw Star
RahXephon
Gear Fighter Dendoh
Grenadier
Trigun - pretty good, I liked it.
Photon - some funny stuff ;D
Samurai Champloo - gooooood
Get Backers - I liked
oh got to go.. write some other later; D
Ok, I`ll start to post with white if there is a danger of spoiling it for soem people
Quote from LineR32 :
You guys got any sugestions on series running upto 50 episodes in length or even movies?

I've only seen a few series that are over 50 episodes. Right now I'm watching Blood+ on TV. Alot of people really like it. I think it's pretty good, but I can be better. It's alittle slow and doesn't really keep you on your toes that often. But it has some strong characters and a fair amount of action, which makes it actually pretty good. It's basically the sequel to Blood: The Last Vampire movies, so you should probably watch that first, if you haven't yet, but it's not necessary.

Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X) TV series also comes to mind. I'd hate to use this word in reference to past posts here, but it is kinda "childish" in a few ways. The fighting scenes are unrealistic, and many of the characters are unrealistic and overtechnical. But the story and the pacing is all very strong. And it leaves you in the mystery of Kenshin's past, which sets you up perfectly to watch one of the, if not the greatest animes of all time, the Rurouni Kenshin, Samurai X OVA!

Here's a list of all the animes I've seen, and what I rated them at. Also have a few comments on some of them, but I've been kinda lazy on keeping up on those. And here's what I've seen only some of or am currently watching.
Isn`t samuray x from the same author as Bleach?
I mean, isn`t it the same man that produces them both, or I`m I only wrong here?
Dont know, but Samurai X is different.. oh.. GTO- Great teacher onizuka - a great anime IMHO.
N.H.K. - this was really funny and interesting
What do al u bleach lovers think about nell's voice

I think it suits nice its funny and cute at same time other words veryy suitable
I like it. And I also like that they have managed to get her talking like in the manga, funny to listen on her.
The 146 episode was damn funny, and looking forward to download the 147 now
Damn, watched episode 147 today, aswell as looking on the manga chapter 299. It`s taking up the action again, great!
Looking forward to this weeks episode, not going to be bad, tho it`s a filler.
Quote from The Very End :Damn, watched episode 147 today, aswell as looking on the manga chapter 299. It`s taking up the action again, great!
Looking forward to this weeks episode, not going to be bad, tho it`s a filler.

Its getting quite good yeah like the action

But im tyred of waiting so im watching some of the anime's ,
that poeple sugetsed here in the thread
Hehe, yes.
Oh, they are going with some fillers now, I do hope IN LOVE OF THE GOD`S NAME that it ain`t a new epic CAKE filler! :ices_rofl
Oh my god, last time I wasted 24 mins of my life when watching a Bleach episode where the plot was to bake a cake -.-
ok chrisuu, i take back what i said before about anime. I watched the first season of Gunslinger Girl cuz someone had it on a list on the first or second page and i LOVED it. I hope they make a second season.
I dont like wangan yet at all xD Altough I only watched 2episodes, nono, there is defently at least one superb anime in animes subgenres !
Lol wangan an initial d both suck i think

INtial d is good after stage 3
Quote from flymike91 :ok chrisuu, i take back what i said before about anime. I watched the first season of Gunslinger Girl cuz someone had it on a list on the first or second page and i LOVED it. I hope they make a second season.

Cool glad you likes it it stil on my animes to still watch list
Quote from LFSn00b :Anime fails apart from Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune and Initial D :P

Hehe, I`ll send ya some anime stuff on MSN one day, and we`ll see if you still think anime = fail
I've seen much.
But my favourite now is Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. Its the best anime i've ever seen, really.
And the second place goes to Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu ^^

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG