The online racing simulator
How can any self respecting anime lover watch any horribly dubbed anime.
One that cba to read with bad eyesight.
Quote from The Very End :So what do people think of the Bleach episode today?
Personally I would find more intersting things in watching the grass grow than looking a episode like that. These damned filler never ends, it's frustrating =(

I guess they're not out of the filler arch yet then? I stopped caring as soon as the announcer bluntly (and almost literally) said: "hey folks we had some good stuff going but we'll get back to that later cuz it's time for FILLER! "
Quote from Jertje :I guess they're not out of the filler arch yet then? I stopped caring as soon as the announcer bluntly (and almost literally) said: "hey folks we had some good stuff going but we'll get back to that later cuz it's time for FILLER! "

Lol never knew u wathed bleach

Buyt i hope it ends soon so Kifune and al those fillers guys can die
The funny thing is that they almost said to the veiwers that filler time was incomming. In the last "real" Bleach episode they said in the golden at the end, Nel said I mean "I am going to miss you Ichigo. I am not going to see you for a while" . Not the complete thing she said, but very close to it.
Quote from The Very End :The funny thing is that they almost said to the veiwers that filler time was incomming. In the last "real" Bleach episode they said in the golden at the end, Nel said I mean "I am going to miss you Ichigo. I am not going to see you for a while" . Not the complete thing she said, but very close to it.

hey your wright i just looked it back
Yepp, and from that point I knew...damnit... next months with crap

Not much they could do about it, since it caught again the manga...but they could do the fillers better tho!
Im so into city hunter now Good anime
sola

Synopsis
Sola's story revolves around Yorito Morimiya, the main protagonist, who is a young boy attending high school. He loves taking pictures of the sky at any time of day and any time of the year. One day, Yorito decides to take a picture of the sunset overlooking the bay, but is deterred when he meets a strange girl trying to force a vending machine that stole her money to give her what she tried to buy — a can of tomato soup. Yorito helps her with forcing the machine while attempting to strike up conversation with her, despite it being four in the morning. Yorito tells her why he is here, but by the time he has forced the can out of the machine, the girl has mysteriously vanished.

Information
Type: TV
Episodes: 13
Aired: Apr 6, 2007 to Jun 30, 2007
Producers: Studio Barcelona, Nomad, Lantis (modify)
Genres: Supernatural, Slice of Life, Romance
Duration: 24 min. per episode
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

I like it ; )

Recomended
Quote from Inouva :sola

Synopsis
Sola's story revolves around Yorito Morimiya, the main protagonist, who is a young boy attending high school. He loves taking pictures of the sky at any time of day and any time of the year. One day, Yorito decides to take a picture of the sunset overlooking the bay, but is deterred when he meets a strange girl trying to force a vending machine that stole her money to give her what she tried to buy — a can of tomato soup. Yorito helps her with forcing the machine while attempting to strike up conversation with her, despite it being four in the morning. Yorito tells her why he is here, but by the time he has forced the can out of the machine, the girl has mysteriously vanished.

Information
Type: TV
Episodes: 13
Aired: Apr 6, 2007 to Jun 30, 2007
Producers: Studio Barcelona, Nomad, Lantis (modify)
Genres: Supernatural, Slice of Life, Romance
Duration: 24 min. per episode
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

I like it ; )

Recomended

Thgis sounds awsome im going to watch it after blood+ that is
What do people think about the 317 Bleach chapter?
Personally I think...cliffhanger! Darnit, they do this to be evil, I know it!

And btw, don't post spoilers without warnings, incase people don't read the manga
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Thgis sounds awsome im going to watch it after blood+ that is

And the synopsis is short , the Whole Story is Superb
AAAAHHHHH , OOOMMMGGGG

MACROSS FRONTIER!!!!!!!11!!!!one!!oelevenan!!!!!

Everyone MUST SEE IT!!!!!!!!1!!!!!onenenenenen!!!
o_O)) !!
If you wasn't a girl I would say mean things to you right now for a post like that
Quote from The Very End :o_O)) !!
If you wasn't a girl I would say mean things to you right now for a post like that

Okay this makes no sence
I dont know, if Iv'e mentioned this before, but I recommend BECK, if you like music, especially, the RHCP type .. =]

Official Title: Beck - Mongolian Chop Squad
Type TV Series, 26 episodes
Year 07.10.2004 till 31.03.2005
Categories Art, Band, Idol, Music, Shounen
Producers MADHOUSE, DR MOVIE

Plot Summary:

Tanaka Yukio, better known by his nickname Koyuki is a 14 year old who feels disconnected from life in general. Through the act of saving a mismatched dog, he meets guitarist Minami Ryuusuke, and becomes involved in Ryuusuke`s new band BECK. Koyuki`s life starts to change as the band struggles towards fame.

This show is so good it doesn't need a synopsis...

But here it is anyway.

After the band Serial Mama breaks up, their 2 front men both decide to make their own and try to become the best band in the country and beyond.

We follow the path of Ryuusuke and his merry gang of musicians in their struggle to put together the new band along with gaining fame and fortune. There's plenty of music, humor and a great story so you can't go wrong by watching this.
------------------------------
BECK is a manga, which was later made into an anime under the name BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad. It was created by mangaka Harold Sakuishi and was originally published by Kodansha in Monthly Shōnen Magazine. It tells the story of a group of Japanese teenagers who form a rock band. The manga is currently licensed in the USA by Tokyopop. The series has also spawned three guidebooks. BECK won the 2002 Kodansha Manga Award for shōnen.
The original 26-episode anime television series was aired on Japan's TV Tokyo from October 2004 to March 2005. It was directed by Osamu Kobayashi, animated by Madhouse and produced by Takeshi Shukuri and Yoshimi Nakajima.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BECK <-- check out the musical influence section
http://anidb.net/a2320
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0434662/
This is one of those animes, that really just pulls you in IMHO, Im even thinking about getting those original dvds =]
P.S. I watched A-E subbed version I recommend the original, not the dub version, since I think the dub was different, even the soundtrack was different I think...
Opening:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cqlROvI6LmM
Wikipedia info? Anyhow, nice to see a informative reply about a serie, I don't know anything of it but I might check it out after reading that

Anyone have an opinion about the Bleach episode today?
Mine is - I rather want to stab out my own eyeballs and then screw my brain over than seeing more fillers like this.
The characters don't look like they do, because they use crappy filler animators, the dialoges are just EPIC fail, just bullshit - all of it...

Bah! I hope they stop with the fillers soon, because this is ridiciolus
I started watching Naruto yesterday, upto episode 13. I also started watching Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto, think you will only find it in torrent form, it's gonna take me a while to get through it if I keep watching Naruto like I did yesterday.

Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto info.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B ... _Kikansetsu_Irohanihoheto
Sounds cool line

@ The Very end Yes fillers suck bigtiem there just al epic fails
I mean Kifune should just f##king die
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Sounds cool line

@ The Very end Yes fillers suck bigtiem there just al epic fails
I mean Kifune should just f##king die

Lol! xD
Anyway, I agree, she was just bah - pointless and anoying. But still better than going super emo and cry "I WANT TO BE LIKE YOU BUHUUU" (flashback from the fight with that cat girl)..
occasionly I watch Bleach And Strawberry Panic.
Quote from R34king :occasionly I watch Bleach And Strawberry Panic.

O shoujo Ai , sooo sweeeet!!! , i remember the first time i see Strawberry panic

Keep looking that anime , have a good final chap.
Quote from Inouva :Best anime database ever , even more that Animewiki or wikipedia

http://myanimelist.net

I'm on this site, I need to update it badly.

I just finished watching another 22 episodes of Naruto. I'm tired now.

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG