The online racing simulator
Quote from LineR32 :Movies or series (series are Stand Alone Complex, there's also a movie)?

Recommendations:
Akira
Wolf's Rain
Last Exile
Elfen Lied
Chobits

Saikano , Tsubasa reservoir chronicles, Basilisk, Hunter X Hunter
Any of you guys know of anime that has Wrestling in it?
Quote from LineR32 :Any of you guys know of anime that has Wrestling in it?

Yup , Kinnikuman
Quote from LineR32 :Movies or series (series are Stand Alone Complex, there's also a movie)?

Recommendations:
Akira
Wolf's Rain
Last Exile
Elfen Lied
Chobits

yer theirs a ghost in a shell movie 1 and 2 personly i liked 1 alot more it really fuked with ur mind
My recomendations

Clannad
IS pure
Myself Yourself
Howls moving Castle
Metropolis By Osamu tezuka(good but not epic)
Blood+
As a car fan Initial D a must watch
Quote from MAD3.0LT :yer theirs a ghost in a shell movie 1 and 2 personly i liked 1 alot more it really fuked with ur mind

There's 3 movies, the 3rd is part of the Stand Alone Complex series.

The 2 movies are set in China, whilst the Stand Alone Complex series' and movie are set in Japan.

Couple more recommendations:

Love Hina (if you want a laugh)
Kiki's Delivery Service
Princess Monoke
the Tenchi series are good imo
GPX Cyber Formula aint bad
Outlaw Star
Cowboy Bebop
Great Teacher Onizuka

@Inouva, Kinnikuman looks to be right, but the style of it is too old. But I think I've found the anime I remember after doing a little searching. It was Ultimate Muscle (Kinnikuman II-Sei in Japan) I remember watching a few years ago on TV, it was on befor or after Outlaw Star and Cowboy Bebop on an Anime channel that has since gone crap, this was around '02-'03.

The same channel also had Samurai Jack and The Big O.
Quote from LineR32 :There's 3 movies, the 3rd is part of the Stand Alone Complex series.

The 2 movies are set in China, whilst the Stand Alone Complex series' and movie are set in Japan.

Couple more recommendations:

Love Hina (if you want a laugh)
Kiki's Delivery Service
Princess Monoke
the Tenchi series are good imo
GPX Cyber Formula aint bad
Outlaw Star
Cowboy Bebop
Great Teacher Onizuka

@Inouva, Kinnikuman looks to be right, but the style of it is too old. But I think I've found the anime I remember after doing a little searching. It was Ultimate Muscle (Kinnikuman II-Sei in Japan) I remember watching a few years ago on TV, it was on befor or after Outlaw Star and Cowboy Bebop on an Anime channel that has since gone crap, this was around '02-'03.

The same channel also had Samurai Jack and The Big O.

Yeah we had aan anime channel on Yorin wich is now RTL7
wich was already part of the RTl famaly but my good i mis that aniemc hannel cowbow bebop Gundam seed and for christ sake it aired chobits why on earth did they pul the plug out
I fell so sad , i finish to see saikano and i crying

I wass impresive with the history , soo deep and full of love
I got Cyber Formula Saga yesterday and the subs are totaly FUBAR, it really pisses me off when the translation is done by some halfwit who can't tell his arse from his face. :arge: It's really confusing to watch it, a characters name can change about 3 times in 1 minute. How the hell can get Shinsuke from Shinjyo. :wtf2:

Rants over now, you can stop hiding.

That anime sounds interesting, from I read on Wiki Inouva, think I'll take a look at it with it being on Veoh.
i start to see

Kamen No Maid Guy

Type: TV
Episodes: 12
Aired: Apr 5, 2008 to Jun 21, 2008
Producers: Geneon Entertainment, Madhouse Studios, Rondo Robe (modify)
Genres: Ecchi, Comedy, Action

Kamen no maid guy Synopsis

Is pretty funny
A recomendation:
Darker than black

But the only way to get resonably with english subs is illegal.
Quote from Lible :A recomendation:
Darker than black

But the only way to get resonably with english subs is illegal.

Sounds nice

BTW: Im back from vacation!!!!
i still have to go on vacation!!!
Welcome back
-
(Chrisuu01) DELETED by Chrisuu01
Okay i know this is of topic but what do you guys think of Foo Fighters

I think their great i actualy got in touch with their music trough AMV's
wich relates nback to the topic

BTW: thanks the two of u
I like Foo Fighters, used to watch a bit of MTV a few years ago and they were always on it.

How was the trip Chrisuu?

I downlaoded Darker than Black and Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto, not looked at them yet because i'm still watching Blood+. After I finish that I'll get to them.
Quote from LineR32 :I like Foo Fighters, used to watch a bit of MTV a few years ago and they were always on it.

How was the trip Chrisuu?

I downlaoded Darker than Black and Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto, not looked at them yet because i'm still watching Blood+. After I finish that I'll get to them.

Im also watching Blood+ currently and i enjoy every second of it

about the vacation you can have something about in this thread
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=857037#post857037
I watched the 1st of the Evangelion Rebuild movies earlier, I'll have to burn it to disc, this monitor aint great for watching anime with a lot of dark scenes even after I increase the brightness in vlc player.
i watcher Myselfs;yourself and I pretty good =)
So what do people think of the Bleach episode today?
Personally I would find more intersting things in watching the grass grow than looking a episode like that. These damned filler never ends, it's frustrating =(
You watching the Subbed version? I'm sticking to the dubbed version, it'd be too wierd switching now.

I got Darker than Black downloaded, but I can't watch it, vlc maxes out my cpu when I try to. I'm guessing it's the resolution doing it, the video stutters when the camera moves.
Asking me?
I am looking the subbed version, dub is just...too strange
Quote from The Very End :Asking me?
I am looking the subbed version, dub is just...too strange

Sorry Line32 but i agree with him
@ Inouva

I told you its was good
I'm just lazy when it comes to anime that is both subbed and dubbed, I pick the dubbed audio every time. But I do watch the subbed version if it's an anime i've downloaded (25-50 eps), or one that's being aired still (Wangan Midnight, Gundam 00).

Had to wait 4-5 weeks for episode 12 of Wangan Midnight, I checked it yesterday on Anime Suki and they had episode 12 and 13 up.

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG