The online racing simulator
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Okay i was thinking do u guys know any animes wher the style its made in is veryy good and pretty but also has good story?

Omg, dont do drugs! Your totally spacing!

Hentai is made pretty and has also a good story
Chiko, Heiress of the Phantom Theif is currently the only anime I can think of because the rest are crap or are licensed.
Quote from Scatter :Chiko, Heiress of the Phantom Theif is currently the only anime I can think of because the rest are crap or are licensed.

Bleach is crap?

@ Takumi am i spacing out??:beady:
It's ok but I got tired of watching it once Chad and Ishida got together with Ichigo to get Inoue back.
Naruto failed me after the Sausuke Arc because it had hundreds of filler episodes after that.
Both are licensed too so I don't bother finding it.
Quote from Scatter :It's ok but I got tired of watching it once Chad and Ishida got together with Ichigo to get Inoue back.
Naruto failed me after the Sausuke Arc because it had hundreds of filler episodes after that.
Both are licensed too so I don't bother finding it.

Treu now they stared some stupid bleach filler arc i hate it when they do that

the bantou arc was just one entire
EPIC FAIL
Lol!
I so agree! The new bleach filler is as borring as taking a dump!
I mean, it's nothing that can be releated to the story, so it's not progressing on any way, and the animators they use in fillers SUCKS big time. Half of the time Ichigo looks strange, and the same goes for the other chracter, secondly the effects sucks big time too, compared to the quality on the serie overall.

I do read the mange, and I can tell you that it's damn entertaining!
I am not going to spoil it for anyone who doesn't read it, but it's about how the Vizards became ..well vizards, and it reveals pretty much about the background history of Bleach.

Looking forward to when filler is ended in anime, and it's going over to the main plot again
You all have just given all the more reasons to stick with old school anime. I just recently started with Shippuuden and before that, I had only watched Naruto till episode 130 or something (where Naruto and Sasuke fight). And I didn't miss a thing. That's almost 100 fillers I guess. With Bleach I won't bother anymore. Both shows are good only when watched in masses. You can basicly skip any fillers that way. Waiting one week for some episode which turns out to be a filler is just insane. Best anime comes around millennium mostly (1998-2002) with few exceptions.
Any one here seen Blood+?
Quote from The Very End :I so agree! The new bleach filler is as borring as taking a dump!
I mean, it's nothing that can be releated to the story, so it's not progressing on any way, and the animators they use in fillers SUCKS big time. Half of the time Ichigo looks strange, and the same goes for the other chracter, secondly the effects sucks big time too, compared to the quality on the serie overall.

I do read the mange, and I can tell you that it's damn entertaining!
I am not going to spoil it for anyone who doesn't read it, but it's about how the Vizards became ..well vizards, and it reveals pretty much about the background history of Bleach.

Looking forward to when filler is ended in anime, and it's going over to the main plot again

Oh yes a certain fight loving dude versus a certain creap

Quote from mogster :You all have just given all the more reasons to stick with old school anime. I just recently started with Shippuuden and before that, I had only watched Naruto till episode 130 or something (where Naruto and Sasuke fight). And I didn't miss a thing. That's almost 100 fillers I guess. With Bleach I won't bother anymore. Both shows are good only when watched in masses. You can basicly skip any fillers that way. Waiting one week for some episode which turns out to be a filler is just insane. Best anime comes around millennium mostly (1998-2002) with few exceptions.

Have you seigh called it fished this fabuary and it realy god i liove the story so much

so its caalled Clannad

Quote from LineR32 :Any one here seen Blood+?

No whats it about?
Blood+ is about a schoolgirl who soon learns that she is the only one with special powers who can stop creatures called chiropterans. That's what the basic plot is but it becomes very complicated with other things that I won't spoil.

Clannad is epic. It's damn funny and it has multiple (and epic) plots. Two new stories are going to come out too: Clannad After Story and Tomoyo After.
I've been meaning to watch Clanned for a while now, but haven't got round to downloading it.
Quote from LineR32 :I've been meaning to watch Clanned for a while now, but haven't got round to downloading it.

Watch it , it´s worth
I'll be downloading it after I get Cyber Formal GPX, Gundam ZZ and Gundam Seed Destiny (eng dub). That might be in a week or so.
-
(Chrisuu01) DELETED by Chrisuu01
Quote from Scatter :

Clannad is epic. It's damn funny and it has multiple (and epic) plots. Two new stories are going to come out too: Clannad After Story and Tomoyo After.

OMG realy when!!? me wants to know
Lol sorrry for the double post but i just started watching episode 1 of

Blood + and i found this quite funny thing coincidence?
Attached images
UF1 lol!!!.jpg
Well you know Clannad After story was announced right after the final episode of Clannad. Tomoyo After (aka Tomoyo-Hen) circulated the internet since June 8 or so (there's a trailer somewhere).

Oh, that could just be coincidence. Maybe the artist wanted to draw a kei car that looked like a UF1 or Mini, but it looks more like some of the Subaru kei cars.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Lol sorrry for the double post but i just started watching episode 1 of

Blood + and i found this quite funny thing coincidence?

OH NOES! >:O The dev's has been copy-cats, and stealed that car from the anime!!

Or not.. erhm, nice find anyway Chrisuu, how you managed to notice that? I would never noticed that :P
Now I'm REALLY looking forward to the mange chapter that is going to be released tomorrow, it's really is THAT good that it makes me waiting each weekend for it.
That's the 2009 concept of the New UF1 Chrisuu, it's a secret btw.
Quote from LineR32 :That's the 2009 concept of the New UF1 Chrisuu, it's a secret btw.

Oh NOES!!!

Quik devs get a redesighn
Okay Im into ep7 of blood + and i like it

Wioch is hard to make me like a anime im very much what you could call ,
a critic
i dont really like anime, but when i was jonger i loved pokemon
Quote from G!NhO :i dont really like anime, but when i was jonger i loved pokemon

LOL sorry to disapoint you but mostr anime lovers i know hate pokemon
Quote from Chrisuu01 :LOL sorry to disapoint you but mostr anime lovers i know hate pokemon

Sign me up on that, can't stand that serie.
Remember a other serie that whent on TV that was in same style..was it...uhm Beyblade it was called or something? My brother got damn hyperactive when looking on it at least, so solution was to turn of the telly each time that show turned up.
Quote from The Very End :Sign me up on that, can't stand that serie.
Remember a other serie that whent on TV that was in same style..was it...uhm Beyblade it was called or something? My brother got damn hyperactive when looking on it at least, so solution was to turn of the telly each time that show turned up.

Ookay The very end u have an acount on bleach network?

Then we can start and forum club of pokemon and baybalde haters

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG