The online racing simulator
Code Geass is on my to watch list. I've been watching the Eng Dub of Bleach over the weekend, I've hardly moved from my seat. I'm upto episode 60 since starting on Friday.
Quote from Scatter :I have and I love it (with the exception of the 1st 3 episodes). It is probably my favorite anime to date. I don't think it's crazy, I think its fun and smart. On the other hand, Azumanga Daioh is crazy.

I've been watching Code Geass R2. Unfortunately, it isn't better than the 1st series yet.

I have top totaly agree with u azumanga is just plain crazy Lucky star is funny and smart also sometimes
Quote from LineR32 :Code Geass is on my to watch list. I've been watching the Eng Dub of Bleach over the weekend, I've hardly moved from my seat. I'm upto episode 60 since starting on Friday.

watch it with englis subs caus japanese voices are so much cooler and have much more emotion to them

Edit:sorry double post forgot the excistence of the multiquote button
do you people watch Hellsing? i think its the best anime what is ever made. only prob is that they havent made many episodes of it
Seen it. Great stuff. Does anyone know if there is a second season?

Have you watched Vampire Hunter D?
Quote from March Hare :Seen it. Great stuff. Does anyone know if there is a second season?

Have you watched Vampire Hunter D?

Is helsing realy that good?
idk... i thought hellsing was ok.. nothing more o_0
Quote from evilgenius :idk... i thought hellsing was ok.. nothing more o_0

only thing why i liked is were the Hellsings guns and big holes in human/vampires the guns made
-
(Chrisuu01) DELETED by Chrisuu01
So i realy need an anime which is a must watch u guys know any fun romace anime?
Quote from Chrisuu01 :So i realy need an anime which is a must watch u guys know any fun romace anime?

Hentai? Full of love!

(For those who don't know, this is the only expression I know about anime. Never watch any, only South Park, but that's not really suitable here)
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Hentai? Full of love!

(For those who don't know, this is the only expression I know about anime. Never watch any, only South Park, but that's not really suitable here)

No get out here toki or il trow a pie in your face
Quote from Chrisuu01 :No get out here toki or il trow a pie in your face

Or as the subject is hentai then perhaps you might be getting something completely different in your face.

Have you seen Maison Ikkoku? Romance and comedy. Oldie but a goldie. Might be hard to come across but worth the search. 96 episodes.
Quote from March Hare :Or as the subject is hentai then perhaps you might be getting something completely different in your face.

Have you seen Maison Ikkoku? Romance and comedy. Oldie but a goldie. Might be hard to come across but worth the search. 96 episodes.

96 ep's that would be a good anime i hope
Sorry then
Any one seen Ex Driver?
A mate of mine watch it, but I have never myself seen anything from it. He said it was good tho, and recommended it to me
Haha I just realized there was a thread like this. There has been some epic series in the past. All the new stuff is mostly crap. Titles worth mentioning:

Rurouni Kenshin OVA's, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star and last but not least Now and Then, Here and There. For the movies of course most of the Miyazaki's.
I watched Ex Driver over the last couple of days, it's not bad. It's on Veoh, 6 episodes plus a special and a movie.

I've got Cowboy Bebop and Outlaw Star, loved both. You should check out Ghost In The Shell, Mogster. Both of the movies are great and the Stand Alone Complex series and movie aint bad either.

I also started watching Blood+ about a week ago, I've only just started getting into it at episode 10.
Of course I've seen both GitS movies and some of those eps too. Doesn't quite give me the same emotional satisfaction like some of the great ones I mentioned. I don't watch much no more. I might if some off you can persuade me. But still at any given day I would prefer old school 26 ep series over 100+ eps (even 200+ eps) /show filled with fillers.
I need yto watch some of this stuff man ive got some catching up to do

Im currently searching for Ghost in the shell movie
I dunno if you seen Neon Genesis Evangelion Mogster, but you might wanna take a look at it. You should also consider Last Exile and RahXephon. There all 26 episode series, you should watch Evangelion: Death and Rebirth and The End of Evangelion, they show what happens in the last 2 episodes of the series, which are weird.
Seen, seen... seen, seen, seen Those are ok. Well I guess Eva is one of the great ones despite the emo feel in it. Last Exile is nice.
I don't like Eva because of all the hype. It's an OK series but they clearly wrote themselves into a dead end. To save what little was left they had to make it weirder than anything this side of sanity.

Initial D
Gunslinger Girl (slightly emo but good guns)
Elfen Lied (somehow it really works)
VanDread (be sure to watch both series)
Full Metal Panic
Full Metal Alchemist
Patlabor
Hellsing
GTO

Try those.
Yes the ending in Eva is far from "We really thought this through". Most of those I've seen. GTO is very entertaining. Hellsing quite nice too. Vandread is too cheezy for me (Still I watched both seasons).

I can't say this enough, every animelover should seek out Now and Then, Here and There. Trust me
Okay i was thinking do u guys know any animes wher the style its made in is veryy good and pretty but also has good story?

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG