The online racing simulator
Quote from LineR32 :The Simpsons is anime.

Anime is short for animation but is used mainly for Japanese animation.

Indeed but we mainly mean the japanese ones not insultive ment thow
Bleach 193 , well just boring , everyone wanna see nell fight , but like japanese allways do , put a semi-boring chap , fighting agains one spade i took like 3409340 ep to kill, worst that the bountou crap!!

Haven't seen it yet, but downloading now, hope your wrong
Quote from The Very End :Haven't seen it yet, but downloading now, hope your wrong

Donwloading to hope she's wrong to
Noup boring ep ... it feels like they have been fighting that creep Szayel for like a year now....
Quote from evilgenius :Noup boring ep ... it feels like they have been fighting that creep Szayel for like a year now....

I sadly have to say yes

I mean who doenst it go as fast as in the mange where manga readers know who wil just pwn him
But hey the Grimmjow FZR skin is getting close to its release!!

Late reply, but have to agree, too much comedy side-kick for me. But it does progress, and overall I enjoyed the episode. 7/10 from me, witch is very good btw. Basically what I want, less incoruption on the story progress, less flashbacks, silly "resolves" and useless replies about polka dots!
Quote from The Very End :

Late reply, but have to agree, too much comedy side-kick for me. But it does progress, and overall I enjoyed the episode. 7/10 from me, witch is very good btw. Basically what I want, less incoruption on the story progress, less flashbacks, silly "resolves" and useless replies about polka dots!

Hey pola dots are very stylish Dontcha know
Bleach 194 / Well wass a Good Flashback of nel , I just wanna kill the autor of bleach for put that Ugly and silly voice to nel 8/10 , I CANT W8 UNTILL NEXT LOL!!!!
Whel i also want to kull them for piking the Totally wrong voice for Nnoitra

I mean he should have sounded even more evil
Quote from Inouva :Bleach 194 / Well wass a Good Flashback of nel , I just wanna kill the autor of bleach for put that Ugly and silly voice to nel 8/10 , I CANT W8 UNTILL NEXT LOL!!!!

Haha xD
The episode was great, the only thing I hate is nel's voice lol, why couldn't they have a sexy female voice instead of a freaking troll kid voice?
Quote from The Very End :Haha xD
The episode was great, the only thing I hate is nel's voice lol, why couldn't they have a sexy female voice instead of a freaking troll kid voice?

Becaus bleach is made by trolls so they found that voice quite atractive.
Thats the only reason i can find

Lol im also watching gurren langan now episode 15 Huge battle ships bitch slapping eithother so hilarious!!
I started watching Beck MCS the other day but I've only managed to get 5 episodes watched because of megavideo f'ing up all the time with this series, so i've had to download it.

Finshed watching it a few mins ago.
Quote from LineR32 :I started watching Beck MCS the other day but I've only managed to get 5 episodes watched because of megavideo f'ing up all the time with this series, so i've had to download it.

Finshed watching it a few mins ago.

I finsihed Gurren lagann yesterday my god that was cool
I've not seen the last 3 episodes yet, been leaving them for later on today.

Also downloaded ep 5 of Gundam 00, Shinsen subs have been uploading a load of other anime eps this past week.
so LineR32 started watching Beck ? so.. how did you like it ? it is quite unique isn't it ? ;p
I loved it, downloaded the OST to it and listening to it right now.

I might watch it again next week.
Yeah, right after I finished it, got the ost ASAP I was even tempted to get the dvd versions of Beck... Really really unique and awesome anime
I am tempted to get the DVD's of it, it's just not the same when the bad language is cut out of it.

I've got the Keith Beck OST on repeat atm. :headbang:

Just got ep 14 of Wangan Midnight, It's about time that was updated. 5 months i've been waiting and the site I use for watching Gurren Lagann has ****ed up when they updated the page with the links on it, now I can't watch the last 3 eps.
Quote from LineR32 :I am tempted to get the DVD's of it, it's just not the same when the bad language is cut out of it.

I've got the Keith Beck OST on repeat atm. :headbang:

Just got ep 14 of Wangan Midnight, It's about time that was updated. 5 months i've been waiting and the site I use for watching Gurren Lagann has ****ed up when they updated the page with the links on it, now I can't watch the last 3 eps.

What site are u watching on?
I'm watching it on pimpanime.com, Gurren Lagann has been reported on their forums though, so it should be fixed soon, but the link for Buso Renkin just sends me to a 404 page, looks like i'll have to report that to them.

Every time I watch Wangan Midnight it makes me wanna play on Auto Modellista again.

Edit: Looks like Buso Renkin has been posted about the page coming up with 404 error.
Quote from LineR32 :I'm watching it on pimpanime.com, Gurren Lagann has been reported on their forums though, so it should be fixed soon, but the link for Buso Renkin just sends me to a 404 page, looks like i'll have to report that to them.

Every time I watch Wangan Midnight it makes me wanna play on Auto Modellista again.

Edit: Looks like Buso Renkin has been posted about the page coming up with 404 error.

I watch most of them on veoh or here
http://www.anime4f.com/
Im really not a fan of Anime although i have just ordered the 5 seasons of DBZ uncut and remastered that have been released

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG