The online racing simulator
Quote from The Very End :You made that? Looks impressive!

Yes , i am not good making skins for cars , but i have Skills for made wallpapers
Allright
Care to make me a Ulquirra walpaper hm.. ?
Quote from Inouva :Yes , i am not good making skins for cars , but i have Skills for made wallpapers

On that manner i suck at wallpapers and are reasonably good at skins
I'll rephrase that for ya
Quote from The Very End :Allright
Care to make me a Ulquirra walpaper free of cost hm.. ?

I just started watching Maburaho today, any of you guys seen it?
Quote from LineR32 :I just started watching Maburaho today, any of you guys seen it?

Yes , is funny , much ecchi and nice romance
I can pay you in sexual services?
Quote from The Very End :I can pay you in sexual services?

Only if i can kill you after that "sexual Service"....
I am not that bad I'm worth killing
But ok, deal.
It seems she takes after a Praying Mantis.
Quote from LineR32 :It seems she takes after a Praying Mantis.

I think i am more like a black widow
Lol i am like steve erwin then
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Lol i am like steve erwin then

Whatch out with the .... You maybe gona killed by one of that
Inoua, you sick bastard rofl
Damn you anoying little thing..

Either way, looking damn much forward to see the upcoming Bleach episode!
Looks like it'll be tomorrow by the time Shinsen subs gets the avi version of ep 8 of S2 of Gundam 00 out.

Edit: Looks like I'll have ep 8 by tomorrow.
For TVE , is not a WOW work but is cool

Hope you like it
Attached images
Ulquiorra.jpg
Is it orginally a picture taken from the manga, then recollored and smoothed edges?

Neverthless it looks awesome. Wish I was as tallented as you. I felt I had to do something in return, so I made you this wallpaper :
After drinking 24 beers I finally started to see the similarities with your and mine picture.
Attached images
Uten navn.JPG
Quote from The Very End :Is it orginally a picture taken from the manga, then recollored and smoothed edges?

Neverthless it looks awesome. Wish I was as tallented as you. I felt I had to do something in return, so I made you this wallpaper :
After drinking 24 beers I finally started to see the similarities with your and mine picture.

Not presicely , i just tuned up de img , enace colors in the eyes , changing the background , adjust Colors lvls , Cutting son part and add better AA effect , also add a Dreaming effect
Quote from Inouva :Not presicely , i just tuned up de img , enace colors in the eyes , changing the background , adjust Colors lvls , Cutting son part and add better AA effect , also add a Dreaming effect

Let's just say, it looks god damn good! ^_^
Bleach 196 , Nice , very nice , but the next chap will rock !!!!

@TVE , well i want your sexual service , and you can start have sx with chriss , and later come to argentina to finish with your life , muhhahahahahah
Hahaha, I doubt he would want that, not to speaking about what I want either ^_^

Downloading Bleach 196 episode now, 3.5mb/second, love that 28mbit internet line
Im back guys from aweek full of Xbox 360 enyojment

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG