The online racing simulator
Does anybuddy have information about anime called Gunsmith cats and wher to get it caus i want to see it
Does anyone know what Kyoto Animation is going to do after Clannad? It seems that episode 22 will be their last according to the preivew in 21 (and 22 will come out this week). I'm pretty sure they might make OVA's of Clannad but there is quite a lot of time before the 2nd season of Suzumiya Haruhi starts (will probably start by summer). Any info or thoughts?
Also, I can't wait for the 3rd season of Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni to come out because the very end of the 2nd season brought an interesting plot twist way before the actually story starts (oh boy!) .
is bleach a ninja type anime? :Eyecrazy:
thx for the link :yikes:
Who knows where can I download Initial D series from? (except torrent )
Well, you can somehow say that Bleach is a ninja thingy, since they use blades to fight with, but again it ain`t completely like a ninja eighter.
Quote from The Very End :Well, you can somehow say that Bleach is a ninja thingy, since they use blades to fight with, but again it ain`t completely like a ninja eighter.

YUes But i dont se any ninjas whatsoever?

Only blades and scary Bloothristy evil guys
Hehe, true thing
God damnit, waiting 3 weeks for a new bleach episode is pure evil =(
But, when that is said, it`s going to be awesome, or at least I hope it will be hehe
i watched all the episodes to Berserk for the 1st time yesterday, and now i'm reading the manga.

Also, i am up to episode 22 of Great Teacher Onizuka.
Quote from Gabkicks :i watched all the episodes to Berserk for the 1st time yesterday, and now i'm reading the manga.

Also, i am up to episode 22 of Great Teacher Onizuka.

Bersekt anime was pretty much fail, but I really would like to see some more of the manga beeing animated.
The manga part of berserk is damn nice tho, just sad it`s so long between each release.
well, i am up to the 4th volume and there are over 30
yeah, there are A LOT of details left out of the anime. but the gist of the story is the same. lol. The manga has more comedy and violence too. But what little of the anime that was made was welldone, the soundtrack and composition of the scenes was pretty brutal and emotional.

Great Teacher Onizuka is a great anime as well. I'd been hearing about berserk for a long time, but i just recently discovered GTO.
Well, I guess anime's like Berserk is just..too brutal to be shown on a TV. I mean, the last episode in the anime.. Well, to sum it up, I don't think I`l ever see any more voilet and brutal anime like that.
there is worse than that out there, but i dont go searching for it either.
Quote from The Very End :Well, I guess anime's like Berserk is just..too brutal to be shown on a TV. I mean, the last episode in the anime.. Well, to sum it up, I don't think I`l ever see any more voilet and brutal anime like that.

Thata lso goes for bleach alot of actoin is cut of in those ways its such a shame
Yeah, Bleach anime is "softened" from the manga. The manga seems to be more brutal and violent. It`s a shame really.
Good god over a montych ands stil no new ep ore manga aired dam

This is mass murder
Hey i am back!!!!

YAY

Amazin end of clannad and shakugan no shana Second

Now i start to see Da Capo =)

Other think , why everyone think i am a man?

I am a woman , =) , A clue , I like a lot of shoujo
Quote from Inouva :Hey i am back!!!!

YAY

Amazin end of clannad and shakugan no shana Second

Now i start to see Da Capo =)

Other think , why everyone think i am a man?

I am a woman , =) , A clue , I like a lot of shoujo

erhm you posted a pic of yourself on Post Your Face thread.... and im guessing why there's a Inouva2 demo in the forum

O/T:
I dont like anime, only DBZ and when the start of Yu gi oh, now it sucks.... and maybe hentai
Quote from chanoman315 :erhm you posted a pic of yourself on Post Your Face thread.... and im guessing why there's a Inouva2 demo in the forum

O/T:
I dont like anime, only DBZ and when the start of Yu gi oh, now it sucks.... and maybe hentai

Yup , thats mi ex boyfriend , i the time i put that pick he tell me , dont put your face in that forum....

Here is the real me

Attached images
Foto 3.jpg
Pelo1.jpg
Imagen014.jpg
fotocv.jpg
The internet:
Where men a re men; women are other men; and children are FBI agents.

Inouva, this is the anime thread and those pics aren't from one.
Quote from March Hare :The internet:
Where men a re men; women are other men; and children are FBI agents.

Inouva, this is the anime thread and those pics aren't from one.

LOL!!!

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG